TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Dclaw35

@ryfle – Yeah, it wasn't a vape, it was an induction heater for a Dynavap.

Anyway, I get a bit too much emotion from you two. Try to calm down, okay?

Meanwhile I'll have a nice session with my Tinymight, hmmmm...
Now we can get back on track with the shipping thread.

Dclaw35,
Reactions: ryfle

ryfle

@ryfle – Yeah, it wasn't a vape, it was an induction heater for a Dynavap.

Anyway, I get a bit too much emotion from you two. Try to calm down a bit, okay?

Meanwhile I'll have a nice session with my Tinymight, hmmmm...

Way to come into this thread call me childish, say a few misinformed incorrect things, make up a lie to try and get empathy, and then tell people to calm down. And then on top, say a childish thing yourself as an attempted mic drop. Nice work my friend, all boxes checked.

ryfle,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dclaw35

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Way to come into this thread call me childish, say a few misinformed incorrect things, make up a lie to try and get empathy, and then tell people to calm down. And then on top, say a childish thing yourself as an attempted mic drop. Nice work my friend, all boxes checked.

233E08EA-BD77-4F4D-AF4C-5BC019354442.gif

He’s calling it as he sees it!

I came here today to get updated....
Monopolizing the thread with repetitive posts because you feel wronged, is both childish and selfish. Did you recently join FC just for this?

You made your points, some of which I agree with, but shouting out to members with multiple posts isn’t going to help your cause. Obviously, email blasts haven’t helped for reasons discussed already, probably only helped get your original request deleted.

OK, rant on, and on.....

ryfle

View attachment 1867

He’s calling it as he sees it!

I came here today to get updated....
Monopolizing the thread with repetitive posts because you feel wronged, is both childish and selfish. Did you recently join FC just for this?

You made your points, some of which I agree with, but shouting out to members with multiple posts isn’t going to help your cause. Obviously, email blasts haven’t helped for reasons discussed already, probably only helped get your original request deleted.

OK, rant on, and on.....
Glad you agree with the things I’m saying. Chalked up as a win 👍

ryfle,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Waiting is hard. That's why we have almost 9K posts in shipping threads. It's nice and sort of funny to see a shipping thread being steered back on track. Thanks guys. :D

I'm guessing that we all have at least one other vape to use in the meantime. Please chill out. :peace:

ryfle

Anyone get any word? Anything? I doubt spamming him will do anything but maybe its worth a shot lmao
Yeah a couple of us emailed him today just letting him know we are frustrated, I tried to rally people to all email him at once. I think that would get his attention. He obviously has vapes he's sending out. Just not in the correct order... So I think we should let him know. That's my whole agenda here.

ryfle,
Reactions: Dclaw35

Kaptan

You can email the TM maker all you want, but just remember this is one more thing he will have to be doing / reading while he could otherwise be building your vape. Emails that are currently being sent will now receive an auto-reply as he is being inundated with inquiries. Just an FYI, I’ve been waiting 4 weeks for a reply from my email regarding my TM. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem your email complaining will get very far. Good Luck!

Potatovape

Yeah a couple of us emailed him today just letting him know we are frustrated, I tried to rally people to all email him at once. I think that would get his attention. He obviously has vapes he's sending out. Just not in the correct order... So I think we should let him know. That's my whole agenda here.
I don’t even mind the waiting but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be sad that people who ordered a month or more after you got their device. If he’s swamped shouldn’t he stop taking orders and focus on getting the reorders out? Or at the very least let us know if our order is confirmed so we don’t have to check for the daily risk of it being cancelled?

Dclaw35

Emails that are currently being sent will now receive an auto-reply as he is being inundated with inquiries.
He turned that auto-reply on at the end of June.
There is a level of responsibility we need to hold makers too, regardless of how big their operation is.
No one is arguing that the dude isn't swamped. We just are in the dark here, why is it such a big deal that some of are a little concerned?
Sending him emails inquiring about our orders will not slow down production. Why? Because he hasn't been replying for around a month now.
I've hand contact with the guy for a while after this whole thing blew up and been very patient and understanding with him. He started ghosting around mid July. I'm sure there's a reason (as I said before, probably a good one even) but not keeping customers updated is bad for business always.

I disagree with the sentiment that we should just sit on our hands and give this guy buku trust when we already have been, and really haven't got much for it other than a poorly worded auto-reply and empty promises.

Potatovape

He turned that auto-reply on at the end of June.
There is a level of responsibility we need to hold makers too, regardless of how big their operation is.
No one is arguing that the dude isn't swamped. We just are in the dark here, why is it such a big deal that some of are a little concerned?
Sending him emails inquiring about our orders will not slow down production. Why? Because he hasn't been replying for around a month now.
I've hand contact with the guy for a while after this whole thing blew up and been very patient and understanding with him. He started ghosting around mid July. I'm sure there's a reason (as I said before, probably a good one even) but not keeping customers updated is bad for business always.

I disagree with the sentiment that we should just sit on our hands and give this guy buku trust when we already have been, and really haven't got much for it other than a poorly worded auto-reply and empty promises.
At this point it’s pretty clear the dude is just pumping them out while ignoring paypal reorders. I’m just gonna stop checking and hope one day it arrives

ryfle

Hahah mother fucker changed my WPA to shipped today and not my vape. I ordered the WPA weeks after the vape. I’m almost certain he’s fucking with me at this point. I know a few of you are going to be stoked to hear this hahah. Oh well my Mighty will be here any minute today so no more ranting and raving from me boys. But wow what a cluster fuck TM is. I’m gonna send another email today I don’t care what y’all say. Dude needs to hear from his upset customers everyday until he makes a change. You should not be sending out vapes to new customers when your older customers haven’t got theirs yet that is BS. I urge you all to email him and tell him you are frustrated and know what’s going on.

You can email the TM maker all you want, but just remember this is one more thing he will have to be doing / reading while he could otherwise be building your vape. Emails that are currently being sent will now receive an auto-reply as he is being inundated with inquiries. Just an FYI, I’ve been waiting 4 weeks for a reply from my email regarding my TM. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem your email complaining will get very far. Good Luck!

And not emailing is getting even less far sir. It’s obvious he doesn’t get back to our emails one by one but if he wakes up to 10-20 emails maybe that will get his attention and make him remember the respect he promised us all in the email where he told us to reorder. Being passive is almost never the answer in life. Especially when you see something that is clearly not going the way it should. Take a stand people. Black lives matt- I mean email the vape guy.

Tranquil

PayPal Orders Matter
Black lives matt- I mean email the vape guy.

Beyond tactless and tone-deaf. Jokingly equating your long wait for a vaporizer with the continued push for equal and civil rights around the world right now is abhorrent. The latter is a matter of literal life and death, likely for many of our members here. I hope FC as a whole is more welcoming and progressive than this, and I hope we get a mod in this thread soon.

ryfle

Beyond tactless and tone-deaf. Jokingly equating your long wait for a vaporizer with the continued push for equal and civil rights around the world right now is abhorrent. The latter is a matter of literal life and death, likely for many of our members here. I hope FC as a whole is more welcoming and progressive than this, and I hope we get a mod in this thread soon.

You must be joking. I was clearly not comparing my wait for a vaporizer with BLM. My god. Sorry you took it that way. I bet you hate watching comedians do stand-up if you got offended by that. It was a joke (an awful dad joke if you asked me) doesn't mean we don't support BLM. I absolutely do support BLM. Get a grip man, we have one mission in this thread and you keep derailing it.

ryfle,
Reactions: arb

Dclaw35

What the fuck?
Turns out FC is not a place for me if you thought that was what I was doing.

I'll wait in silence and stop trying to share my information with this unwelcoming community.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
What the fuck?
Turns out FC is not a place for me if you thought that was what I was doing.

I'll wait in silence and stop trying to share my information with this unwelcoming community.

YOUR PREVIOUS ADVISE TO ME: “At this point you're adding to the problem, let's please get back on track.”

RustyOldNail,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Again, please chill out. This is a good thread for helping each other establish potential shipping estimates and to commiserate in good nature.

Please don't turn it into a public campaign to pressure the manufacturer. That would most likely be against the forum rules. Debating important social issues is also inappropriate in this thread.

Overall I think it's fair to say that this thread is helpful to our members. It would suck if @Stu had to come in here and temporarily thread-ban anyone.

Please chill. It's Friday. :)

Potatovape

I got an email! He said he will ship my order very soon...I’m happy but I feel deep down I’m gonna be disappointed again haha i really hope this is a good sign

Kavix0

I got an email as well, he said "Everything is going well. Thank you for your message. You will be notified as soon as the shipment takes place" :lol: very helpful! Hahaha I'm glad to hear from them though, maybe the "week of the 17th" will actually be the week :)

Skinku

I got an email today telling me to take up refund inquiries directly with PayPal which they now claim I have made a payment from.
I don’t want a refund.
I haven’t paid by PayPal, I tried they cancelled.
I paid by credit card as requested.
I sent a screen grab from the banking app, clear as day.
Crazy fuckers.

Top Bottom