TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Dclaw35

July 3rd with PayPal (1568) and then July 20th with CC... Still pending. So grateful they held my position in line
I'm not holding my breath for my old place (1312) now I'm just hoping I'll get it when he ships the 1900s since my new order number is 1941.

Dclaw35,
  • Sad
Reactions: ryfle

ryfle

I felt that way as well but I'm almost 4 weeks past my reorder. The only thing that was making me not cry myself to sleep at night was that all these people paying with debit or CC were getting there's fast af, so I took a leap and reordered the device even before I had reached out to cancel the first PayPal order.
At this point I'm assuming the dude knows me irl and hates my guts. :(

Gonna keep my head up and hope I get it before my birthday this month since that will mark the 2 month mark from my initial order and the 2nd months the charm, as they say.

Yeah that's why a lot of people on here aren't acting upset even though they are. They are afraid he will read it and postpone their order or something. Newsflash y'all, he already postponed your order, he doesn't read your emails why would he read this thread?

My first order was July 1st, and my 2nd order was August 1st. So I'm fucked for at least another 2 weeks because he clearly doesn't give a shit about line placement. Okay I'm going to smoke my first bowl of the day now and hope this hatred that is flowing through me will subside.

ryfle,
  • Angry
Reactions: Dclaw35

ryfle

I sent him an email today saying I'm frustrated and the community is noticing how he is handling everything and they are also frustrated. I urge you all to send him an email today as well and tell him you're frustrated. If we all email him today, maybe it will make a difference. I'm going to email every day, I don't give a shit at this point. He can block me or whatever, but I'm over it. Okay lighting up for real now haha.

ryfle,

MikeRotchHertz

Dude it was obvious you should have waited til mid July to order and then you would have skipped hundreds of people, that's the trick we obviously missed. Oops!

That's so fucked but true. Damn, I don't even know why I have to click on this thread every day. It just puts me out of my groove. Thankfully, waiting gave me VAS so I bought some new toys to keep me busy.

Dclaw35

Yeah that's why a lot of people on here aren't acting upset even though they are. They are afraid he will read it and postpone their order or something. Newsflash y'all, he already postponed your order, he doesn't read your emails why would he read this thread?

I hope people don't actually think this way. It should be the opposite. You can bet your ass I'll be 10 times as load if I get held back even farther because I upset a business entity by not holding them to their word on a public forum. :doh:

Dclaw35,

Dclaw35

I sent him an email today saying I'm frustrated and the community is noticing how he is handling everything and they are also frustrated. I urge you all to send him an email today as well and tell him you're frustrated. If we all email him today, maybe it will make a difference. I'm going to email every day, I don't give a shit at this point. He can block me or whatever, but I'm over it. Okay lighting up for real now haha.
I followed suit and just sent my 6th email requesting an update on my refund and status of current order.

Hopefully we can get something, anything.

Odds are if we get a response it will only be a few of us and not all so please share any updates.

Dclaw35,

ryfle

I followed suit and just sent my 6th email requesting an update on my refund and status of current order.

Hopefully we can get something, anything.

Odds are if we get a response it will only be a few of us and not all so please share any updates.
I wrote him an email and an instagram message just now, I don't know anywhere else to write him, but ya if anyone knows let me know and I'll send a message there as well. This guy has to have some idea that people are frustrated and sick of him mistreating his customers.

ryfle,

Tranquil

Yeah that's why a lot of people on here aren't acting upset even though they are. They are afraid ...
... then you would have skipped hundreds of people, that's the trick we obviously missed. Oops!
I got my unit today so I'm the last person you want to hear this from but here it is anyway:

You're entitled to be upset, because the TM maker's customer service is non-existent, and by this point it's beyond unacceptable. I think we can all agree on that. I think we can all agree that his mismanagement of PayPal orders is also unacceptable. When I and other users on this board made posts explaining that it's a one-man operation and that the dude is getting swarmed, we weren't acting as a defense force or attempting to make anyone feel like "impatient chads." When I made those posts I had no idea when my order would ship. They were good-faith posts attempting to reassure other community members that this is a legit product, and not a scam as some suspected. I can only speak for myself, but you'll have to excuse me for trying to balance things out with some hope and reason.

This could be "survivor's remorse" kicking in, but your posts are starting to come across as hostile not only to the TM creator (which is warranted), but to members of this community who received their Tinymight (which is not). You speaking on behalf of other members and insisting that they're upset but not posting because they're afraid of having their orders held back, and implying that we somehow knowingly gamed the system to cut line is not productive.

The latter point you didn't make outright, but it is implied, and you also mentioned in another posts that the TM I received is actually your Tinymight, so you did make it personal whether you meant to or not. I paid my money same as you, and got in line just like you did. Like you, I had no idea what to expect outside of a month-long wait.

I'm sorry that the order has gone sideways for so many of you, but you guys aren't the only ones who enjoy coming to these forums. Someone mentioned that coming to this topic bums them out. I understand why, and I'm sorry. But one day, your Tinymight will get here and you'll want to update everyone here and be excited about it -- without the baggage or guilt of bumming someone else out. That's where I am, anyway. Hope you understand.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Nah - that isn’t why (for me).

First off, he doesn’t have a great grasp of English from what I remember, so I doubt he is reading any/all of these comments.
Second, even if he is reading comments on FC, it is probably on the main thread - where he can see issues popping up that need to be addressed (relating to the vape not shipping/CS).
Third, how would he be able to figure out which FC handle belongs to which email/account? I seriously doubt he would have the time to figure that out and then hold back shipment as punishment.

I am not constantly bitching about it here because there isn’t really anything new to say.
I am not excusing him, but I still want the TM - so I am just reaching out to the patient side of me (deep, deep down there) and luckily using other vapes to tide myself over.

I have also written several emails - begging for ANY information - good or bad - to no avail.
Yup, very frustrating.
Of course my patience is limited. If this goes on and on, there will be a breaking point.
But I am still holding out for the magical day when I see the magic word “shipped.”

Dclaw35

Third, how would he be able to figure out which FC handle belongs to which email/account? I seriously doubt he would have the time to figure that out and then hold back shipment as punishment.
I guess I shouldn't specify my order number on my posts... Y'know... Just to be safe...

Dclaw35,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Tranquil

I was referencing reddit. Never felt like a Chad on FC, just to clear up! :cool:
Thanks for the clarification. :cheers: I would never intentionally gaslight someone over something like this. It's a right mess. So I did read that and my initial reaction was
giphy.gif

Tranquil,
  • Haha

ryfle

I got my unit today so I'm the last person you want to hear this from but here it is anyway:

You're entitled to be upset, because the TM maker's customer service is non-existent, and by this point it's beyond unacceptable. I think we can all agree on that. I think we can all agree that his mismanagement of PayPal orders is also unacceptable. When I and other users on this board made posts explaining that it's a one-man operation and that the dude is getting swarmed, we weren't acting as a defense force or attempting to make anyone feel like "impatient chads." When I made those posts I had no idea when my order would ship. They were good-faith posts attempting to reassure other community members that this is a legit product, and not a scam as some suspected. I can only speak for myself, but you'll have to excuse me for trying to balance things out with some hope and reason.

This could be "survivor's remorse" kicking in, but your posts are starting to come across as hostile not only to the TM creator (which is warranted), but to members of this community who received their Tinymight (which is not). You speaking on behalf of other members and insisting that they're upset but not posting because they're afraid of having their orders held back, and implying that we somehow knowingly gamed the system to cut line is not productive.

The latter point you didn't make outright, but it is implied, and you also mentioned in another posts that the TM I received is actually your Tinymight, so you did make it personal whether you meant to or not. I paid my money same as you, and got in line just like you did. Like you, I had no idea what to expect outside of a month-long wait.

I'm sorry that the order has gone sideways for so many of you, but you guys aren't the only ones who enjoy coming to these forums. Someone mentioned that coming to this topic bums them out. I understand why, and I'm sorry. But one day, your Tinymight will get here and you'll want to update everyone here and be excited about it -- without the baggage or guilt of bumming someone else out. That's where I am, anyway. Hope you understand.

Bottom line is, you got the vape that hundreds of others paid for way before you. And because the guy can't organize his business he is going to have some upset customers and we want to vent, so we come to a place where other people can understand our issues.

In all honesty I think this whole thread was created for the people that had to reorder because of paypal issues or have waited over 4 weeks. It wasn't meant for people who ordered for the first time and are 2-3 weeks into waiting. You come to this thread if you've waited more than 4 weeks and/or you had to reorder. Otherwise stick to the main thread, which is where I'll hopefully be posting one day like you say when I have my vape.

You can make it personal all you want, but it's not personal, it's just hard to come on here and see people like you posting memes about being impatient when you got your vape way before other people that have been waiting weeks longer or months longer. And for you to even say something now to me is just disrespectful in my opinion. You have the vape, move on to the other thread, why are you still here? Let people vent on this shipping thread that don't have the vape. I'm not posting on the main thread complaining about shipping so you can have a nice experience there and consider yourself lucky.

ryfle,

Tranquil

Bottom line is, you got the vape that hundreds of others paid for way before you. And because the guy can't organize his business he is going to have some upset customers and we want to vent, so we come to a place where other people can understand our issues.

In all honesty I think this whole thread was created for the people that had to reorder because of paypal issues or have waited over 4 weeks. It wasn't meant for people who ordered for the first time and are 2-3 weeks into waiting. You come to this thread if you've waited more than 4 weeks and/or you had to reorder. Otherwise stick to the main thread, which is where I'll hopefully be posting one day like you say when I have my vape.

You can make it personal all you want, but it's not personal, it's just hard to come on here and see people like you posting memes about being impatient when you got your vape way before other people that have been waiting weeks longer or months longer. And for you to even say something now to me is just disrespectful in my opinion. You have the vape, move on to the other thread, why are you still here? Let people vent on this shipping thread that don't have the vape. I'm not posting on the main thread complaining about shipping so you can have a nice experience there and consider yourself lucky.
I will move on because I don't want to derail the thread. But for the record, here is the OP:
Anyone gotten a tiny might here recently? If so when was your order date?
That's it. This thread is for everyone who ordered a Tinymight to talk about their shipping journey -- their order date, the wait, any and all updates, and yes, resolution. In fact, I was redirected here from the main TM thread by multiple users (users whose accounts are longer tenured and much more active than your own), because I was talking about my shipping updates.

I didn't come back to gloat. I came back because I got notifications that my post was being engaged with.

Anyway, I'll leave you to direct the tone and purpose of this thread as you see fit. I just hope others still feel welcome to celebrate here when they do eventually receive their units, and I hope you get a chance to do the same.

ryfle

I will move on because I don't want to derail the thread. But for the record, here is the OP:

That's it. This thread is for everyone who ordered a Tinymight to talk about their shipping journey -- their order date, the wait, any and all updates, and yes, resolution. In fact, I was redirected here from the main TM thread by multiple users (users whose accounts are longer tenured and much more active than your own), because I was talking about my shipping updates.

I didn't come back to gloat. I came back because I got notifications that my post was being engaged with.

Anyway, I'll leave you to direct the tone and purpose of this thread as you see fit. I just hope others still feel welcome to celebrate here when they do eventually receive their units, and I hope you get a chance to do the same.

That's great, we all have our own experiences. I was directed to this thread by people saying they had to reorder because of paypal and they were waiting longer than 4 weeks. I wasn't in this thread when it started in April. Were you? I don't think so. Sorry my FC account doesn't have the highest prestige... I guess that means I'm trash or something? I don't understand haha.

Please do move on. You aren't helping the conversation at all. You are one of those people that got their way and then they try to take the high road to people that didn't get their way. I hate to say it, but the worst kind of people. Glad you got your vape, now move on man, no one cares about your high road tactics at this point. Just be glad you got your vape and move on. Thanks. You are stirring a pot that doesn't need to be stirred more.

ryfle,
Reactions: Tranquil

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
There needs to be more comments like this, all these people that are just okay with being mistreated and keep saying "Just wait" are part of the problem and reason he's fine with mistreating his customers. If everyone sends emails saying they are frustrated and posting on here and on reddit maybe eventually they will fucking pay attention and stop fucking us over.

Not sure what you are expecting from „all these people“ – apparently most TM orders are fulfilled despite the PayPal fuckup, which obviously caused some bumps that some feel harder than others. I feel for you; I recently had to wait 6 months for a device that should have taken 4 weeks to get to me and that's not a nice thing to experience. But I don't think that justifies to accuse a company of deliberately fucking you over.

Edit:

I hate to say it, but the worst kind of people. Glad you got your vape, now move on man, no one cares about your high road tactics at this point. Just be glad you got your vape and move on. Thanks. You are stirring a pot that doesn't need to be stirred more.

Ew. Shame on you for being so childish.

Dclaw35

But I don't think that justifies to accuse a company of deliberately fucking you over.

Not trying to step into the battlefield with this one but I wouldn't consider those being accusations.

Some people can be Uber Zen and patient but looking down on someone who can't do the same seems counterintuitive.

TM seller is definitely not justified just for the sole fact of not being honest. If that weren't the case then I wouldn't say shit. But the dude has blatantly lied to myself and multiple others. I'm sure there's a reason (it may even be a damn good one), I just wish he would tell us instead of saying "yea all's well, just buy another one and I'll send it out fast".

Dclaw35,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't think the idea of them trying to rip you off is very plausible. Things don't work as they should, and I'm sure the TM team would agree with that. But accusations like „being lied to” are just not very likely to be true. Makes no sense to me.

Siebter,
  • Haha

Dclaw35

I don't think the idea of them trying to rip you off is very plausible. Things don't work as they should, and I'm sure the TM team would agree with that. But accusations like „being lied to” are just not very likely to be true. Makes no sense to me.
I one hundred percent was lied to, my friend.
I'm not saying I was scammed, I know that's not the case. I just expect to be treated like a customer and not like a friend. A friend would overlook these fibs of "promised placement" and "refunds being sent" that never show up.

But insinuating that my personal experience is not verified simply for the fact that is doesn't line up with yours is silly at best.

Dclaw35,

ryfle

Not sure what you are expecting from „all these people“ – apparently most TM orders are fulfilled despite the PayPal fuckup, which obviously caused some bumps that some feel harder than others. I feel for you; I recently had to wait 6 months for a device that should have taken 4 weeks to get to me and that's not a nice thing to experience. But I don't think that justifies to accuse a company of deliberately fucking you over.

Edit:

Ew. Shame on you for being so childish.

I never said they are deliberately fucking anyone over. Just said they are fucking people over because they suck at management and organizing. That's all. You can call me childish, I don't care at all, that guy was being a nuisance for no reason much like you at this point. Like I said, stirring the pot for no reason. I'm on here trying to get people to send emails and let him know he's fucking things up. Because he is fucking things up. If you waited 6 months for a vape that should have taken 4 weeks I would think you would understand and be on my side. The fact that you aren't, makes me think you didn't wait 6 months for a vape.

ryfle,

ryfle

Explain how we are not being lied to? Have you seen the emails he sent us? He literally told us our place in line would be respected. It was 100% an absolute lie. I did not say he's scamming anybody. You're picking other peoples messages and lumping them in with mine now. Please read the thread before trying to take the high road. You are misinformed.

ryfle,
Top Bottom