• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

BR Ron

I'm interested too. How long for these to ship once ordered? I Hadn't looked at these before, now I think I want one.

BR Ron,

Guest399

hi @all

guys.. i think i have a good message for you. i emailed some times with TM dude and he sys to me that he got end of next week
the new batch bottom
panel from laser engraving. the old is
a bit shinier than the new ones that are more
matte.
and he said he had done so many units in the last two weeks
as in its entire history. now he wait for the new batch bottom panel.
. so i think thats are good news for us which had oredered one.
i think
the week after next there are goning many Tinymights to us.. yeaah :rockon:

Last edited:

Traveler

About a month ago i saw a tinymight posted on reddit entexchange and picked it up. I have been waiting since 2/10 so i figured it would still be a while, and maybe this thing wasnt worth the wait....I just got my notification (order 336 USA) and i tripped over myself rushing to paypal to secure it. The only thing i can thikknk of thats better than a tiny might...is 2 tinymights! haha. Now i need to sell my crafty+ since i wont need 2 backups 8)

tokenknifeguy

Well I just emailed them 2 days ago asking how much long is to be expected, as I was already at 2+ months in waiting, and just like that I get my stats on the TM website switched to processing and got the payment info sent to me. So I went ahead and paid it and I'm guessing it is done and will be sent out soon.

So I guess if you waiting for 2 months, send him an email (sent some early that didn't get replied too) and ask how much longer. Might of forgotten about you, which is what I think happened with me, or if not then it was perfect timing.

Also, anyone know if the enano stems will work in the TM? Seems like the enano stem might be small enough to use, idk yet but I do got some enano stems to test when it does come.

tokenknifeguy,

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
So I guess if you waiting for 2 months, send him an email (sent some early that didn't get replied too) and ask how much longer. Might of forgotten about you, which is what I think happened with me, or if not then it was perfect timing.
My money is on coincidental timing. My order was also about two months old, and I did not email him. However, I did still get my order moved to "processing" last night.

From the history of this thread, it seems to me that TinyMight Maker is reluctant to give out information on how production is going. It seems like most people's emails about when their vape will arrive have gone unanswered. Probably because the maker does not want to get caught in a "you said it would be ready by X!" argument with a customer. With global supply chains so messed up by the 'rona, I doubt they even knew when the parts would come in.

mc

I think it's coincidental, I emailed them 2 weeks ago to ask how my order was coming along. I'm in the 300's. They told me stock would be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. yesterday I got an email from paypal asking for payment, within hours my order was ready to go. So it looks like a lot of people are getting their TM soon, yay!!

Top Bottom