Tinymight + Glass or Herborizer Ti

Shafty

Should I get an Herborizer Ti with Bubbler, or get good glass for my Tinymight 2? Suitable glass suggestions with 18mm joint would be appreciated.

Shafty,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Either one you choose, you'll definitely want some new glass. I'd check out the glass section first:

If you tell us a bit more about your preferences and what you'd like it will probably help zero in on something.

There is always the cheap glass thread:

Or heady glass:

Although for the Tinymight I love a good j-hook:

Texus

Huge fan of Herbalizer. After not being used for a while, it has replaced my ball vapes. Still king for flavor chasers.

And I LOVE it with their own 18mm Sherlock. I believe some sites still sell package deals that include that piece. Also a big fan with CC Prophet. But I have one with the carb hole that they no longer make, which is also a part of the appeal for that preference.

Should I get an Herborizer Ti with Bubbler, or get good glass for my Tinymight 2? Suitable glass suggestions with 18mm joint would be appreciated.
Get a Herborizer Ti Bundle with the big bubbler (not the Sphere) and you have both ;)
The bubbler has a 18mm joint on the bowl side and a 14mm joint for the mouthpiece. I love the herbo bubbler....

MrGreenspoon,
Reactions: simba

Shafty

...And I LOVE it with their own 18mm Sherlock.
That's on my radar for sure. Thinking if I go the Herbo route, I'll snag that and the bubbler.

Anyone here used a Tinymight with a bubbler or bong? I'm mostly curious how tight the draw is or any thoughts on that.

That's on my radar for sure. Thinking if I go the Herbo route, I'll snag that and the bubbler.

Anyone here used a Tinymight with a bubbler or bong? I'm mostly curious how tight the draw is or any thoughts on that.
Good choice! The Sherlock is and looks very nice and the base is heavy that makes it hard to tip it over accidentally.

The draw of a TM2 on a bong or bubbler is relatively airy. In my opinion its' close to a Couchlog. A B-0 for example is much airier but a Mighty, Crafty, Angus, Legacy Pro, V3 Pro and for sure a Solo II are more restricted.
I would say the TM2 is one of the airier mobile vapes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Not tight typically, many enjoy it that way
Don't need the ash catcher, go for the diffusion downstem (nine hole perc with open bottom) Or there are other options... Highly recommend an s-shape dropdown adapter with them though for a few reasons

Texus

Good choice! The Sherlock is and looks very nice and the base is heavy that makes it hard to tip it over accidentally.

The draw of a TM2 on a bong or bubbler is relatively airy. In my opinion its' close to a Couchlog. A B-0 for example is much airier but a Mighty, Crafty, Angus, Legacy Pro, V3 Pro and for sure a Solo II are more restricted.
I would say the TM2 is one of the airier mobile vapes.
That removable base also really helps with cleaning

davesmith

Glass Blower
I own both and have to say the tinymight does a great job but if you want the bigger bowl and easier draw the herborizer takes it. Most of the time i use a tinymight native and my enano through water. I only really break out the herborizer when i have mates over but i dont tend to vape a lot of flower. If my tolerance is high i move over to dabs most of the time.

If you already have a tm2 maybe grab a cheap bib and see how you get on. The herborizer isnt cheap

lluther

Not tight typically, many enjoy it that way
Don't need the ash catcher, go for the diffusion downstem (nine hole perc with open bottom) Or there are other options... Highly recommend an s-shape dropdown adapter with them though for a few reasons
Why do you specifically recommend an S shape adaptor with this one? I've got this piece too and was looking at drop downs, mostly to reduce the height and provide reclaim/dry herb catching functionality so I wouldn't need to stack a vertical dry herb catcher on the top (with the bowl on top of that). I was looking at the TAG 1" drop for this, but I'm in the UK and the shipping is expensive.

lluther,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Why do you specifically recommend an S shape adaptor with this one? I've got this piece too and was looking at drop downs, mostly to reduce the height and provide reclaim/dry herb catching functionality so I wouldn't need to stack a vertical dry herb catcher on the top (with the bowl on top of that). I was looking at the TAG 1" drop for this, but I'm in the UK and the shipping is expensive.

I was originally informed that they are more durable, from China at least, and came to like the form factor, the way they cool and catch, reduce height and put off to the side, plus easily change sizes between any piece and vape bowl... TAG one is pretty nice though if it is the one I am thinking of?

^this seller will send you two different size configurations if you write in the notes and message them, instead of two identical

^these may not fit everything although they have really nice form factor and function!

Top Bottom