Tinymight 2 xl 3D glass

Dras

This came with a screen embedded at the distal end (the portion inserted). The screen is flush with the glass opening, leaving little room for herb.

Is the screen required, and is it ok to manipulate and push it in?

Thanks!
Extra%20long%20stem-500x500.jpg

Dras,

Shivam

The herb goes into the screen and is held between the screen and the heater. You can remove the rimmed basket screen and use a basket screen to push it further in for more herb. Since the screen in the image has a hard rim, it'd probably deform too much and probably break.

Dras

The herb goes into the screen and is held between the screen and the heater. You can remove the rimmed basket screen and use a basket screen to push it further in for more herb. Since the screen in the image has a hard rim, it'd probably deform too much and probably break.
Makes sense. Thanks! I'd also imagine that without the screen one would likely get flecks of herb.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Copy that. Thanks for the help!

Also make sense to post questions like this directly in the TM thread btw! Another tip, load this stem into your TM, upside down, so you don't have the herbs spilling, also helps with the little tamp in the basket, I like to take first hit upside down too just to be safe

sickmanfraud

The rimmed basket screen that comes with the stem is unique to the TM world do not mix it up with other screens which will have trouble clearing the o-ring on the way out.

I only use this stem with a rimmed basket screen. You can get huge clouds from the amount in a rimmed basket screen. If one basket is not enough you can always refill.

Also, I put some boro balls in the bottom of the stem (between the basket screen and the spikes) for additional cooling.

Top Bottom