• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tinymight 2 vs Firewood 8

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone with both a fw8 and a tm2? Just curious how these two devices compare. I have neither of their old models, and really like the way the firewood looks. I also think it looks a little sturdier than the tinymight, which is a plus as I'd like to take it in my pocket out and about.

I'm sure they are both amazing devices, but since my group G is looking to be a ways out still, I just figured I'd see if anyone has any firsthand experience with both :)

I could have but decided to keep waiting on the FW8 to be able to pay digitally and potentially get one entirely in cherry wood like the heater... The TM2 is extremely sturdy, just got mine, really great fit and finish, polished evolution from the original. The differences are pretty apparent, large steel heater with glass stem chamber vapor path vs steel heater around removable ceramic oven chambers with ceramic right angle and glass stem vapor path... They are still unique experiences though both are extremely capable, but TM more versatile?

noobvaperct

Have to say I am really enjoying my TM2 and surprised how fast and even the extraction is. Never had the OG but I know improvements have been made. Want to spend a lot more time with it and get to know it very well. Waiting on a custom stem and mouthpiece to finish it off, but think it’s a slugger for how small it is (genuinely surprised) and on-demand mode is awesome and the only way I use it.

Using the v2 dosing capsules until my aforementioned custom stem is in hand and at around 5.5-6 I fully extract with probably 3 draws. Amazing.

Syncourt

It's been a few months now and I'm also curious if anyone has actually owned both a FW8 and a TM2 and can do some comparisons. There are plenty of TM2 owners but only a handful of FW8 owners.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's been a few months now and I'm also curious if anyone has actually owned both a FW8 and a TM2 and can do some comparisons. There are plenty of TM2 owners but only a handful of FW8 owners.

I'm going to pick up the FW8 soon in the near future and can do more of a deep dive comparison over here for you then

AssistedLiving

TM2 seems like the answer here. More attainable that's for sure.

I purchased my tm after failing to get either a fw or tp80 in 2021, a year later I passed on the fw8, because of the pots & battery pack, didn't see anything that "caught my eye" in yesterday's tp80 drop, been very happy with my tm, cheers!

Top Bottom