Tiny Might order to Australia issues

Buds Aldrin

Hi all, Tiny Might have not taken the money it has been 3 or 4 weeks since the order was placed and the purchase was made online. The order still says pending. I contacted my bank nearly two weeks ago and they said it was past the time when they could still take out the money, so I assume that my order is now cancelled? I am wondering if I am safe to order again. I also used a VISA debit card as I cancelled my credit card earlier this year. Would that be the issue? I am currently applying for a new VISA credit card this week so maybe that would work? I just want to be sure that they will not somehow process my first payment at a later date and I end up with 2? I actually rang the bank who I have my debit card with, initially it would not go through, so I had to authorize it with the fraud and security team. Then even when it was made available, Tiny Mite did not try and retrieve the payment. I saw it deducted in my pending transactions on my online statement, but it never ended up being taken out and is now back in my savings account.

Last edited:
Buds Aldrin,
Reactions: arb

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
You'll get an email for your payment once your TM order is complete. At least that is how it worked for me.

WisePenny,
Reactions: arb

Buds Aldrin

You'll get an email for your payment once your TM order is complete. At least that is how it worked for me.
Yes, but one of the main points of my post was whether using a Visa debit card, which is not actually a credit card, would be an issue or has anyone used a debit card successfully to purchase this vape?

Buds Aldrin,
Top Bottom