Thermovape Ultra + 3x 14500

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This is the Thermovape Ultra and 3x AW 14500s moderately used. I added a black high temp silicone sleeve to the Ultra that can easily be removed, I just found it made a nice heat shield, that I will leave on the body. 510 threading. I will pre-charge the batteries before packing into shipping container so they will be ready to use. Asking $90 shipped USPS priority. No trades please, US and Paypal only. PM if interested.

6xtW2SM.jpg

Zdv5Vp5.jpg

vJP27KO.jpg

EJJMbar.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
As a matter of fact it can, you just might need to rig up a thumb pad for the heat build up, I was using a bit of grip tape. I found I could run my other HP Evo (that I am keeping) on the Ultra and get a good 5-6 hits before it got too warm (silicone sleeve makes it possible to hold longer) and the battery started to sag, though it does work better with the full size/17650.

jambandphan03,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I see nothing in the picture to charge those. Do I have to get that myself?

Yes, you would need to get a charger. The WF-188 is often recommended as the charger to get. For $90 this is a steal. The unit itself cost $100 before, but that included a charger. You get an extra battery with this (~$7) but no charger (~$15) so you only end up spending ~$8... if you can get free shipping for the charger, you've saved two bucks. $100 is still a great price considering how well-made it is IMO. I'd hope on it if I had the money, but I spent it on meds for the next few weeks.... yesterday :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom