Thermovape Cera + 2 EO Cores + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
Thermovape Stainless Steel Ceramic Body + Ceramic Mouthpiece - fully functioning with no issues
Stainless Steel Essential Oil Cores x2 - used, in good working order and recently cleaned condition
CGR18650 Protected Panasonic Battery Cells x3 - shipped with unit, recommended, high discharge cells
Tenergy Charger + Wall/Car Adapter - works well, seems slower in the car but works fine
Delrin Drip Tip & O-rings (not pictured but included)

Securely packaged and shipped UPS insured with tracking

Anywhere in the continental US for $320 over PayPal

Thanks for looking, it has served me well and I expect that to continue for its future owner :)

vJRlfIq.jpg

Cheerful Dub,

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
It's welded.

I think it is fair considering how much time I've enjoyed with it and what a substantial catalyst for positive change TET products and the Fuck Combustion community has been in my life :love:

The only other person I know who might want one already has one :rofl: so a fellow member gets a scoop :nod:

vapelvr

It's welded.

I think it is fair considering how much time I've enjoyed with it and what a substantial catalyst for positive change TET products and the Fuck Combustion community has been in my life :love:

The only other person I know who might want one already has one :rofl: so a fellow member gets a scoop :nod:
Would you consider a trade, partial or full? I have several items, most are like new. Some are in process of being exchanged under warranty. I'm still interested but bartering sure helps when it is win/win and makes sense. No problem if not, let me know how to share personal info and if no barter, how to pay.

vapelvr,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Would you consider a trade, partial or full? I have several items, most are like new. Some are in process of being exchanged under warranty. I'm still interested but bartering sure helps when it is win/win and makes sense. No problem if not, let me know how to share personal info and if no barter, how to pay.

PM him brother - click on his name and "start a conversation"

420time

ill be interested if you had a herb chamber and a oil chamber instead of 2 oil chamber

mod note: You can't respond in the ad for product that's not being advertised.

420time,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom