The TRVP RDA

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Thanks for the detailed review, really glad you like it. I am still going strong with mine.

graydeh1,

dingotrader

The TRVP is amazing. Blows the bucket setups out of the water. I've only had a couple of weeks, but hits hard, easy to rebuild, easy to clean, can use with or without a wick. Can't say enough good things.

dingotrader,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
The TRVP is amazing. Blows the bucket setups out of the water. I've only had a couple of weeks, but hits hard, easy to rebuild, easy to clean, can use with or without a wick. Can't say enough good things.

Thanks for leaving this feedback here, much appreciated. There is a new recommended build I can't say enough good things about, check out the sticky at the top of the subreddit, there are pics of the recommended build. Link to sticky:
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_TRVP/c...y_up/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

graydeh1,

RecVapeS

RecVapeS Owner and Rep
Running this with AVS wires at the moment and it's a complete beast. Easy to wrap the oct-core around the trvp wire clamp to make flat coils, then squashing them with piers. Seriously powerful coils. Currently favourite setup is a 6 wrap frame staple coil wrapped around a 2mm core. Flavour is amazing, vapour production is silly and the temp control is pretty good too! This has recently become my go to atty!

RecVapeS,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
Very glad to announce @RecVapeS is the TRVP and Twiztid Timmy's coils TRVP line UK affiliate.

graydeh1,

graydeh1

Company Rep
That Atty! (TRVP RDA V3) is now available and it has an updated airflow right down by the coil for maximum flavor. It has new upgraded o-rings and new post holes that make a very solid connection.
I have the Atomizer with or without a box mod available at a discounted price, message me.

graydeh1,
Top Bottom