Discontinued The Sublimator

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
Does anyone know of a place that sells or way to rig up a top with a hose for your own tube? I would like to try it. It looks like it would be nice, seeing it in all the videos with the limited edition setup.

Go to Home Depot or Canadian Tire or any other hardware store.

Tommii,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Tommii, did you get to try Congolese out of the sublimator? Tell Enrico I'm doing a triple lateral.

Been Vapin,

Tommii

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommii,
Reactions: Darb

Tweek

Does anyone know of a place that sells or way to rig up a top with a hose for your own tube? I would like to try it. It looks like it would be nice, seeing it in all the videos with the limited edition setup.
I think Tweek used a large pill bottle or something to plug the top of the tube. I want to try something like that as well.

Yep. Just the cap from a large pill bottle with a hole drilled through the top for the whip.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Thanks everybody, Tweek especially. I have been using the extra fine screens from planetvape for keif, and it is a monster! I am loving this vape. Gonna have to try the pill bottle whip and see if I like it.

ctweips

JzRF0RJ.jpg
My Sublimation Station! Can't begin to express the love I have for this machine...

mod note: Link was to the imgur page and not the picture. Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

hassan

Connoisseur
If Enrico opens that picture, he'll give you an earful about how you aren't supposed to put the Apollo Heater and the Atomizer in the stand together.

hassan,
Reactions: JCat

Scarylarry1

Confused
What's better the old timerless or the newer one with timer
Pros?
Cons?

If Enrico opens that picture, he'll give you an earful about how you aren't supposed to put the Apollo Heater and the Atomizer in the stand together.
is there any other reason besides safety for not keeping the atomizer in the stand together?

Last edited:
Scarylarry1,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
What's better the old timerless or the newer one with timer
Pros?
Cons?

is there any other reason besides safety for not keeping the atomizer in the stand together?
I have the one with the timer, and thought that I would not like it. I have since changed my mind. I can over ride the timer by holding down on the 30 minute button if I want and I can turn off the sub without having to mess with my temp dial. I also like how the timer box sits on my table, kind of anchoring my cord and helping it to not knock my tube over.

NinjaMindTriks,

grokit

well-worn member
CE-STOP09A.jpg

For a homemade launchtube, something like this in the top of a dry bong would also seem to have potential. Put a small glass tube through the hole and attach a silicone hose to it.

Last edited:
grokit,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Might have to look into something like that. I have tried all of my large medicine bottle tops and none fit my tube.

NinjaMindTriks,

SublimatedJ

Scfe FTW
Has anyone had problems with their Apollo getting stuck in the atomizer? My Apollo is fairly new and hasn't been used for any concentrates yet so I doubt buildup is the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

SublimatedJ,

Tommii

Has anyone had problems with their Apollo getting stuck in the atomizer? My Apollo is fairly new and hasn't been used for any concentrates yet so I doubt buildup is the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Sounds like you have the ti nail, if you let them both cool off together after using it, it will stay stuck until you reheat it again

Tommii,

SublimatedJ

Scfe FTW
I have both, but I was using the Apollo this time and it was warming up on the atomizer and I tried to lift the Apollo to put in some herb and it was stuck. I turned up the heat thinking it may have been some oil/resin keeping them together but no luck. letting it cool was my next option and still stuck. :( I'm hoping there wasnt and metal expansion/contraction causing this.

SublimatedJ,

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
just ordered my Sublimator today and added 2-3 days shipping to CA. shout out to Enrico all the way from LA!

CG420,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom