Been Vapin

Fringe Class
40-DC34-FE-5-C3-B-429-F-9-FB5-47-D7-B223-FC96.jpg

needs one more cleaning before it’s ready to use

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Where does all the time go?

My calendar has reminded me that my ti adapt-a-bong Apollo & ss UFO were delivered on this day back in 2014 . . . . . and I'm pleased to say they are still going strong. Although the UFO has, admittedly, seen minimal use (and there is little that could go wrong with it), the Apollo has been heavy in rotation, melting faces like a trooper since day one :rockon:

Happy 7th anniversary to my Sub.

Still king of the bong 'round here . . . .

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@Vaped2Space thanks mate.

Yep, I think they were even more niche than the Sub itself, which really is saying something. As you say, an awesome concept - they just take some getting to know and most never needed to go that rather awkward route. However, you have now inspired me to pull my UFO out for a few torch rips to celebrate.

See if I can get my timing back on point, though I'm thinking I may have spoiled myself with the Elv8r in recent years . . . .

Eh whatever, I'm still pretty sure it's going to be good fun finding out.

Cheers, all :cheers:

:peace:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Posting in both sub-threads, because I want to know how good the dabmaster is as a vape in its own right? Okay, I know I'm a sucker looking for punishment... They still sell new Subs in Europe the dabmaster and the V2 XLR. If I purchase one of those sets and the Orion could I use the Orion with that controller and setup? The European retailers will provide a 2-year warranty on the product and replace it or refund if Enrico doesn't honor the warranty. I have been discussing this with them for weeks now. If anyone else wants the details I can provide them. Would this be a sound idea, or am I just chasing the ups that have been described here and ignoring the fact that no one gets any service? Remember the store will honor the warranty though.

Posting in both sub-threads, because I want to know how good the dabmaster is as a vape in its own right? Okay, I know I'm a sucker looking for punishment... They still sell new Subs in Europe the dabmaster and the V2 XLR. If I purchase one of those sets and the Orion could I use the Orion with that controller and setup? The European retailers will provide a 2-year warranty on the product and replace it or refund if Enrico doesn't honor the warranty. I have been discussing this with them for weeks now. If anyone else wants the details I can provide them. Would this be a sound idea, or am I just chasing the ups that have been described here and ignoring the fact that no one gets any service? Remember the store will honor the warranty though.
Orion Adaptability
^^^^^^
The Orion that is being sold is only the head itself as of now. Just unscrew the dab master head from the element and replace with the screw on Orion head.
It seems he just updated his Instagram and still working on the company, he uploaded a picture of a new controller.
So hopefully warranty would be honored

whitespy

Orion Adaptability
^^^^^^
The Orion that is being sold is only the head itself as of now. Just unscrew the dab master head from the element and replace with the screw on Orion head.
It seems he just updated his Instagram and still working on the company, he uploaded a picture of a new controller.
So hopefully warranty would be honored

Wow .. no way...I really really hope they come back ! I am looking for any parts, broken controllers needed for parts. or any other parts

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Wow .. no way...I really really hope they come back ! I am looking for any parts, broken controllers needed for parts. or any other parts

Hopefully you aren't US-based. No way in hell do they beat the vape ban. EU bruvs are gunna have to carry on the legacy, lol.

VapeEnthusiast,

DillGaff

PlanetHaze has been selected by Sublimator to premier all the new Sublimator gear. Available first will be the new All In One medical stainless steel base. Bases are now all standardized with a 45mm top joint, carb valve and redesigned atomizer holder and will work with any glass piece that has a male 45mm joint on the bottom.

The new Heater Handles are not backwards compatible with prior Sublimator models due to extra pins required for the real time temperature feedback. The new custom made heaters are now encapsulated under a cover to keep them clean, protected and ultra reliable.

Atomizers have been redesigned with external threads to avoid resin lock. Top geometry has been updated to pair with the new Orion head and Orion Belt carb cap. Using the new Orion head with existing atomizers is not recommended as the geometry of the prior atomizers is not aligned with the new Orion head.

Finally the crown jewel and heart of the new Sublimator Vaporizer, the Monkey Controller. Years in development, it is almost ready. A substantial improvement over the previous version, the Monkey Controller is now digital. Still designed and engineered in Canada by Space Agency electronics experts. The boards, cases and everything possible is made in Canada, only parts not available in Canada are sourced internationally. WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity along with a large touchscreen are just some of the features incorporated in this advanced new Monkey Controller.

I was researching this vaporizer a few months ago and came across this PlanetHaze release from Jan of this year

Last edited:

Been Vapin

Fringe Class

justcametomind

Taking pre-orders and automated email,

Hoping for a high-quality Canadian product that ships everywhere!

Terms of Use Version 1.0
https://sublimatorhq.com/terms-of-use/
I was ready for some news but I’d stay away from a website taking preorders and at the same time showing claims about the “new decade”(there since 2020) or “coming soon in 2021” (assuming we agree it’s 2022;))

Last edited:

Resurrector

Yo everyone. It's been over 8 years and my stainless steel sub unit has become quite dark and dirty. Won't come off with iso soaking or putting heat to max and wiping it.

Just looks kind of janky with the residue of burnt off sublimate and dabs in general. Though I think the sublimate is the culprit.
Did anyone successfully clean it? Do you just live with it?

I thought about soaking it in mineral spirits or maybe glass bead blasting. Would the former do anything to or leave anything on the steel when soaking in iso after? Blasting might hurt the fit of apollo and atomizer.
Maybe torching it until red hot?

Tried a brass brush. Gets rid of coarse stuff literally stuck to the sub but that's it.

Last edited:
Yo everyone. It's been over 8 years and my stainless steel sub unit has become quite dark and dirty. Won't come off with iso soaking or putting heat to max and wiping it.

Just looks kind of janky with the residue of burnt off sublimate and dabs in general. Though I think the sublimate is the culprit.
Did anyone successfully clean it? Do you just live with it?

I thought about soaking it in mineral spirits or maybe glass bead blasting. Would the former do anything to or leave anything on the steel when soaking in iso after? Blasting might hurt the fit of apollo and atomizer.
Maybe torching it until red hot?

Tried a brass brush. Gets rid of coarse stuff literally stuck to the sub but that's it.
Could try unscrewing the head and blasting that with a torch, get it real hot. Without the element screwed in.
Could be stained for life now as well lol, best of luck. Keep on subbin :rockon:

Could try unscrewing the head and blasting that with a torch, get it real hot. Without the element screwed in.
Could be stained for life now as well lol, best of luck. Keep on subbin :rockon:
Just read you mentioned that LOL, once I heated a head up blood red, it was fused to the atomizer. I heated up to red then cold water shocked it and that was still fine. You should be ok

MoltenTiger

I've had some luck cleaning my SS Dabmaster with PBW from 5 Star Chemicals.

Though I've noticed from all the repeat knocks to empty, my Sub head is quite damaged and so there's only so much you can do after a while

Top Bottom