Discontinued The Stealthvape

OF

Dopevape said:
thats a complete crack on the product thats not even worth the name review in my eyes.. at least give it a proper chance. try it?

I guess I don't follow this. The guy bought one, it seems it came with a defective battery (?) but he doesn't like what he sees and intends not to use it. I have every reason to think he actually did this. I see nothing to say he's being dishonest or has any suspicious agenda going. His opinion he says, after looking over the product, is it's not for him.

You, OTOH, seem to have a different opinion? Have you even looked at it?

I value first hand observations and have respect for honest objective opinions based on them. Each guy gets to decide if that's what's going on, of course. I'm glad I held off an let others take the plunge, I'll rethink that when/if the positive reviews come in. Positive review is a MUCH tougher standard than negative, right?

OF

OF,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Dopevape said:
thats a complete crack on the product thats not even worth the name review in my eyes.. at least give it a proper chance. try it?
And acid in mouth? u should check your batteries before u use them.. ever heard of that? its common knowledge... may happen when in use but still... i still own batteries that i use with MFLB never released any acid whatsoever, think it comes down to using the right ones . Besides its not really acid its like a powdery substance who knows what it is .. its not like its gonna run into your mouth in an instant, you will see oxidation sort of on or around the nipple of that battery...
Im more worried about the thermovape i own and the 6 volt it uses to operate.. exploding in my face and what not.. point made
Feel free to buy one yourself then, not one shit will be given by me. To me (and i'd guess many others) having a battery in the airpath is a real deal breaker, i don't care if it is powder, liquid or a fuckin gas, inhaling what comes out of a failing battery would be highly detrimental to ones health.

SF Giant,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
air going past the battery that might be "OK" but will infringe on the damn taste, a lot!! But to really think that just because you checked the battery beforehand, doesn't mean theirs a chance of it venting something you cant see while you're operating it?

Flat out its just not necessary to have shit like that in an airpath for a vaporizer, it defeats the porpoise of vaporizing and just pisses a lot of people off, just taking the easy route and cutting corners to pull a fast one and make some cash off us, like it would of been impossible to of re routed this shit, yet they take some unannounced break to make some last min adjustments? and for the people "inventing" or making these.....fuckn come on! spend like 10 mins on this forum and you'll notice people don't like electronics in their airpath....

instead of cutting corners and saving time to make money, just make something we will all want to buy! Just shut up and take my money!

Xchadb,

Dopevape

Maybe your right at least im gonna ask for a refund.. case closed..
hope they will think about redesigning it shouldnt be too hard of a modification.
Sry if I came over a bit harsh... i know electronics shouldn't be in the airpath.

Dopevape,

OF

Dopevape said:
Maybe your right at least im gonna ask for a refund.. case closed..
hope they will think about redesigning it shouldnt be too hard of a modification.
Sry if I came over a bit harsh... i know electronics shouldn't be in the airpath.

I think this is a good call. At least for now. How realistic the threat is to each individual can be debated but in the end you're trying to buy satisfaction and pride of ownership and use. Not always easy to find.....especially with lingering doubts.

If more data or a new design comes out, you can always order again. Until then, there's a few other vapes out there that might catch your fancy?

OF

OF,

IchTuDerWeh

Man you guys are hard to please :D Its for portable use, do any of you plan on using it every day? Most of you guys have at least one or two other vapes....

haters_gonna_hate.gif

IchTuDerWeh,

hogleg

I just want to see plant material in it is that hating?and yes I will use it everyday if it works

hogleg,

OF

IchTuDerWeh said:
Man you guys are hard to please :D Its for portable use, do any of you plan on using it every day? Most of you guys have at least one or two other vapes....

Yes, a lot of customers are demanding. They actually expect value for their hard earned money and expect a product to live up to it's claims. Some don't, of course.

I have several partial bottles of nice single malts in the kitchen, I still expect my next one to be 'right' when I buy it. I don't see how my stock effects the makers need to provide a quality whiskey, do you?

This is a contract, the owner agrees to pay the specified price, the seller agrees to supply the specified product. The seller expects legal money, the buyer expects to use the product. Seems simple to me.....then again, I'm a simple guy.....or so I'm told from time to time.

OF

OF,

midgetsanchez

Got my unit, it feels solid (the screen appears fragile however but so is the screen on the MFLB) and definitely looks like it just might be replacing my MFLB...I had the brief opportunity to use it however am still waiting to receive a new battery charger sometime this week...I'll post a review + pictures as soon as I get the charger and have time to test it some more. Glad to have preordered, definitely worth the wait.

datwk.png

midgetsanchez,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Any updates? I'm looking forward to hearing your take on the vape.

I was under the impression this vape used standard Nimh AA cells. A charger should not be hard to come by.

CentiZen,

nG6

Mine arrived a couple weeks ago but doesn't work (totally dead), and Alex isn't replying to my emails :(

nG6,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wow are you kidding me? This is quickly turning into a perfect example of why I will never preorder with cash.

CentiZen,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Mine arrived a couple weeks ago but doesn't work (totally dead), and Alex isn't replying to my emails :(

That is horrible. I was lucky, and asked for a refund and got it. I haven't tried one of these yet, but really wished it would work out.

This seems like basically, the perfect portable.

Does anyone on here have one that works?

sessnet,

nG6

Alex has since got in contact with me and told me they had a problem with the springs or something (there's no spring in my vape so maybe that's the problem) and they'll be shipping me a new stealthvape in due course

nG6,
So this was basically their first draft at the final product. I'm slightly comforted they're working to improve it. Hell mflb took what? 3-5 years before it was "perfect"? Beating mflb would be a toughie though. But I hope it doesn't take that long. And with that asthma-inhaler shaped vape coming out, I see a new wave of portable vapes. A little competition always keeps things in check for us customers ;)

markinprogress,
Reactions: sessnet

sessnet

Noob Saibot
sessnet,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wow as soon as we can get any more information on that inhaler shaped vaporizer I want to know more. Nobody is going to suspect the guy in the corner with the inhaler is vaping weed.

CentiZen,

OF

Wow as soon as we can get any more information on that inhaler shaped vaporizer I want to know more. Nobody is going to suspect the guy in the corner with the inhaler is vaping weed.

What about the suppository shaped one? Sit over in the corner sucking on one of them puppies and nobody's gonna bother you...... Well, I guess there are some guys in 'the City' who would want to share, but you don't have to let them. Just be firm, they respect that.

I think the fellow ran afoul of the 'thou shalt not slime free advertising' rule?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom