• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sandbox: Make test posts here

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I know it's OT, but you gotta finish what you started, so, briefly, what do you mean disappear again?
What I meant is when you hit reply on an imgur image it may show in your reply window because you are sending no info to their servers so they don't know you are posting "their" image. When you hit send, however, imgur gets the referer and refuses to serve the image so it disappears and will not be visable to anyone else on the page. If you CAN see it, it is either saved on your computer or you are blocking the referer header.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Summer

SatanLovestoVape

20200502-155338.jpg

SatanLovestoVape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Use this thread to experiment with the +Quote feature, editing posts, posting pictures and video, and whatever else you want to try. It is not a general discussion thread, although asking for help to do something is just fine.

Have at it!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well i am seeing the same desktop with redcross after ""or "".. Do you see the photo loaded on your screen ? I am running a lot into this lately.. and cant figure out why it happens originally thought it is the size..
Edited now i see two desktops and red crosses after ""or"

Abysmal Vapor,

Summer

Long Island, NY
When I use your link I can see the pic, but when I insert the image addy in the pic link, I, like you, only see the red x'd pic icon when I post, but in the post reply box before I post, I do see the pic.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
When I use your link I can see the pic, but when I insert the image addy in the pic link, I, like you, only see the red x'd pic icon like you.
Also when you press reply they load in the quote.. Wasnt something similar happening to the oldFC ,although i've never had that problem.
Also when you enter edit ,they load just fine.

Abysmal Vapor,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@/\β'/5/\/\ɐ|_ \//\|0[ ]®, read my edited ^^ post.

I don't recall anything like this happening on FC except with imgur.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

So, it looks like it is possible to link to a post in NFC, but the post numbers don't seem to always correspond to the original post...

Last edited:
cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Are we still forbidden discussion of growing of this here here?
There may be one, but I have not heard the final word on that or the classifieds. Nice photo, btw. :)

So, it appears you can just add the full link of something that appears in NFC...
Well, maybe not. That was not what I was trying to link...

OK, that worked...

Not sure I understand how this will work yet...

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: arb

MinnBobber

Pic attempt direct from phone, like we could do on new fc.....
Looks like no go☹️
Why could we post pics direct on new fc but not here?? Inquiring minds want to know

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom