The Ring of Power

steiner666

Serial vapist
I watched this documentary a while back, but just recently found out what it's called. I think everyone should watch it, it's a great summary of multiple theories/conspiracies i've heard elsewhere. A real eye-opener for most ppl I've shared it with already:

"Although geographically separate, the city-states of London, the Vatican, and the District of Colombia are one interlocking empire called Empire of The City. The flag of Washington's District of Colombia has three red stars, one for each city-state in the three city empire.

This Corporate Empire of three city-states controls the world economically through London's inner-city, militarily through the District of Colombia, and spiritually through the Vatican. From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, Ring Of Power unrevises 4000 years of revisionist human history with never -- before -- seen revelations."

A list of parts/chapters of the video:

Part I: 9/11 THE UNTOLD STORY (38 min.) Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes Israeli Zionists were responsible. Who’s right?

Part II: HIDDEN EMPIRE (22 min.) The world’s most powerful empire is not the U.S.A. It is an empire that insiders call “Empire Of The City”.

Part III: TRAIL OF THE PHARAOHS (25 min.) Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part IV: GOD AND THE QUEEN (30 min.) Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. Is it true?

Part V: ALL THE QUEEN’S MEN (22 min.) How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part VI: THE GODFATHERS (30 min.) They scammed control of the Bank of England and the U.S. Federal Reserve, then they found GOD – Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part VII: CHEATING AT MONOPOLY (52 min.) How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part VIII: ASSES OF EVIL (29 min.) The New World Order Mafia are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians, heroes out of villains and villains out of heroes.

Part IX: KING OF HEARTS (22 min.) The ultimate goal of “insiders” is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part X: SOLUTIONS (28 min.) Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn’t work. What does work?

...discuss?

steiner666,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm already to paranoid and frustrated with my own local government.

I better not watch this :/

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: t-dub

djonkoman

sme of the subjects sound interesting and I'll probably give some of them a watch when I have the time, but I'll probably skip some parts too, like the 9/11 part. I'm getting kind of annoyed hearing about 9/11 all the time, it's a 'ver van mijn bed show' (far from my bed show), and on top of that it happebed 11 years ago, and still almost every conspiracytheory I see somehow manages to create a link with 9/11 and proceeds to ramble on about 9/11 for far too long.

same with the da vinci code-stuff, altough that doesn't get brought up as much but still, it's an f-ing work of fiction, and was never even intended as non-fiction.
that would be like when everyone started looking for the big mean wolf out of red riding hood, because he is totally real and big and scary

djonkoman,

steiner666

Serial vapist
yeah some of it has come to be damn near common knowledge, like the parts about 9/11, but thats only a small part of this (admittedly enormous) documentary. The first 20-30 mins or so at the most.

this is way different than the fictional da vinci code - much more plausible and based on facts. i approach every conspiracy theory as a cynic and skeptic, but this one is well researched and presented and hard to disprove. i've verified much of it (all the parts that i've sought to) through my own research that i've done since seeing it for the first time a couple years ago, and it also coincides with many things i had previous heard from other sources.

and while it is 5 hours long, its not just some long drawn out thing, its a constant bombardment of facts that i'm willing to bet 90% of ppl out there dont already know. get distracted by something and you better pause it or you'll miss a lot even in a very brief amount of time lol other ppl have uploaded this in separate videos for each ~30min part on youtube, it might be more convenient for most ppl to just watch one at a time, its a lot to process at once lol

steiner666,

djonkoman

I think they're going to have a hard time proving the jesus and mar magdalene thing... we don't even have a grave or body of jesus, so how could there be reliable genealogycharts? I'm sure plenty of royal families in the middle ages will have tried to het a bloodrelation to jesus, just like all the prominent roman families claimed they were descendants from halfgods and I can imagine that therefor you could find dcuments from the middle ages pointing to a bloodelation between jesus and a royal family, or maybe older documents altered in the middle ages
but I'll see when I come around to watching it

djonkoman,
Top Bottom