Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I've been using the Milaana daily for the past several weeks and I'm quite happy with my purchase.

Build quality is decent but my long stem doesn't seat correctly and jiggles around. But my 2 short stems are perfect and I'm happy I ordered extra screens.

With the recent discussion of cooler-running units, I can say my heater is definitely on the hot side. So much so that with a fresh battery, a six-count on the button tends to scorch the load. Still experimenting with screen distance. The recent suggestion of slowing down draw speed has helped. I actually prefer it when my battery gets to 4.0-3.9 .

This developed after after the second or third load on the first day:
ByzDNbA.jpg

The mark seems to be under the screen which is smooth and clean when I run my finger over it. I don't believe there was any smell.

Anybody else's look like that? I'm wondering if this is something I should call RBT about it if it's a heater issue. Also is there a prefered way to clean in there. @Shit Snacks I believe mentioned to turn it upside down and use a q-tip with ISO.

My long stem has the same problem, RBT says he's added a step to the QC check to eliminate this issue.
I didn't bother asking for a replacement myself as I hopefully have some colored long stems coming, and I can always cut this one down if I have to.

I kinda assume that all heater screens will eventually have marks like that where herb has fallen on it and gotten toasted/sticks to screen?
I could be wrong but the screen on my INH did get kinda grubby sometimes, but could be removed for cleaning (which I have had to do.....once).
When my screen starts to show some crap I plan to go with Shit Snacks suggestion with the Q-tips & ISO.

Oh speaking of instructions, new models from planetvape should have them finally I am told! I think they will be posted on the website soon as well, they seem to be modelled on my own drafted Zion instructions and there was a surprise perk revealed on the back of them I saw... (also I think a new online ecig retailer has joined to distribute soon and may even offer proper male to males eventually)

Also now my Hoppers just got here, crazy automatic convection tech a few bowls in, but a few compromises with that stealthy size and fancy tech I can tell already (based on simple diffences between GH and Mi designs, both very effective tools with pros and cons, its like automatic digital vs manual analog). Very lucky to have both now, we're finally where vaping should be, what is VAS? With products like these two there's no need, feel like I've reached the top of the portable vapor pyramid (okay okay there are still a few I'd like to try and plan to test!) though my Milaana is only a rough beta (no shorty stem) as are my Zions, but Hoppers seem to be near final? More to post there :ko:

SnnY4x4.jpg
Let's think of the next gen of hopper battery as the pinnacle for that tech, since that seems like their biggest bottleneck, outside of QA stuff.

killick

But I like it!
I'm about to take poochie for walkies, and just stuffed a stem with a bud of Jack Herer. I'm gonna bring a spare batt, and some spare Jack, cause we like a good walk in the misty rain. Especially with a new batt. The tinc with the 2 coffees earlier are also doing something. We better start walking before we start floating...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Couple of thoughts. First, there is a decent chance that some of those folks who think they may have "cooler" units, don't. Managing the button properly is a learned experience and not automatic. I'm betting it will get better as you use it. I wouldn't expect much variation in the way they are "tuned", with a better chance at variation in the way they are used. JMO.

And if your male joint wobbles a little it is no big deal unless it is doing so because it is too long and pushing off the screen. A little wobble in the joint is unlikely to interfere with your hit unless you can hear air getting past it, which you won't in most cases. If you DO, then you should probably get a different adapter/stem. It will still work, but it won't give you the strongest hits possible.

speedyg

Got my Milaana back from RBT. Ryan fixed the female glass connector after I broke it soon after first receiving it. I'm being more careful now but I ordered a 2nd Milaana as a backup just in case!

As reported by others the Milaana works great! Its a little powerhouse that produces near instant results consistently. Love this vape!

hippogriff

I like my hopper, got a better constructed back end under warranty but now it's getting hot and the battery life is suffering correspondingly--I've been avoiding the threads, sorry to hear that they're still so far behind. I should check back in ugh I guess I should get another back end at some point, I hope they get it together.

Having said all that highlights what I like about mion; it is a much simpler design that just kicks vapor ass.

I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY ZION :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:!
Haven't touched my Hopper in a couple weeks, Milaana just came in kicking so much ass that I had to reevaluate everything, slowly. Today is a Milaana day, then mini t-break, then Firewood is back up for a week, Grasshopper the week after. Milaana effects are stronger than Hopper - I'm having that "Milaana is reminding me what it's like to be stoned again" experience - but the two are so different I'll probably have a place for both.

Build - Milaana is rougher, of course, but complete, while the Grasshopper build issues are more numerous and slower to resolve. Many warranty returns and I still get back-end heat that's clearly beyond residual heat (it warms up irregularly as soon as it's on, but they didn't address it last time I sent it in) so I've been using as is and waiting for them to clear to backlog (and actually surprised they're still backlogged) to try to get the latest fixes (hate how they obscure full part redesigns in w/ other manufacturing issues, seems like a pride thing, have no good sense for what's happening), one day.

Battery - less bowls from Hopper battery, but 50 min charge times. I'd imagine a properly sorted (ie unshorted) Hopper w/ more bowls/proprietary battery charge narrowly beats out Milaana's bigger/4x slower charging/readily available standard batteries.

Use - Grasshopper is easier for novices, and easier for temp-stepping, and has the compactness going for it. Easy to prepack, easy to pack on the go. And pulling on the hopper is no-technique-required, but it definitely prefers the standard, convection vape slow-start-to-feel-heat before you rip it. Clicking get's old, cause it's loud and not one-hand friendly. The temp dial is exact but requires good light and precise two-handed adjustment. Grasshopper has the stealth edge, Milaana winds up being less steps/details for experienced personal use.

Flavor/Vapor Quality - only use dry, Milaana is streets ahead, even if I extent the Hopper's vapor path. Maybe different thru water?

Efficiency - both awesome, not sure who has the edge.

Effects - Milaana wins, can't get it into better words yet, Milaana is special tho. The quickness of the Hopper get's me back to the one-hitter I abandoned w/ combustion, love that quick perspective shift, but the beautiful stoniness of the Milaana is likely all I need (and the quickness is there, too).

Course, if someone wanted something to buy this week, I'd have to say "Firewood 3!", cause these two aren't available.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been using the Milaana daily for the past several weeks and I'm quite happy with my purchase.

Build quality is decent but my long stem doesn't seat correctly and jiggles around. But my 2 short stems are perfect and I'm happy I ordered extra screens.

With the recent discussion of cooler-running units, I can say my heater is definitely on the hot side. So much so that with a fresh battery, a six-count on the button tends to scorch the load. Still experimenting with screen distance. The recent suggestion of slowing down draw speed has helped. I actually prefer it when my battery gets to 4.0-3.9 .

This developed after after the second or third load on the first day:
ByzDNbA.jpg

The mark seems to be under the screen which is smooth and clean when I run my finger over it. I don't believe there was any smell.

Anybody else's look like that? I'm wondering if this is something I should call RBT about it if it's a heater issue. Also is there a prefered way to clean in there. @Shit Snacks I believe mentioned to turn it upside down and use a q-tip with ISO.

My long stem has the same problem, RBT says he's added a step to the QC check to eliminate this issue.
I didn't bother asking for a replacement myself as I hopefully have some colored long stems coming, and I can always cut this one down if I have to.

I kinda assume that all heater screens will eventually have marks like that where herb has fallen on it and gotten toasted/sticks to screen?
I could be wrong but the screen on my INH did get kinda grubby sometimes, but could be removed for cleaning (which I have had to do.....once).
When my screen starts to show some crap I plan to go with Shit Snacks suggestion with the Q-tips & ISO.

Yeah, but you can also avoid that scorch if you don't pack too loose and let herbs fall there, I always take the beginning of a first hit of a new bowl or a fresh stir inverted, so the heat pulling through the load can seat it fully in the stem (I don't tamp, and even if I lack loose this will always seat the load effectively). Then there is no risk of any herb, especially smoldering herb (which never happened to me anyway), falling on to the non replacable heat screen. Mine does have scorch mark bc it was RBT's first, but no effect on taste, just stained is all.

Haven't touched my Hopper in a couple weeks, Milaana just came in kicking so much ass that I had to reevaluate everything, slowly. Today is a Milaana day, then mini t-break, then Firewood is back up for a week, Grasshopper the week after. Milaana effects are stronger than Hopper - I'm having that "Milaana is reminding me what it's like to be stoned again" experience - but the two are so different I'll probably have a place for both.

Build - Milaana is rougher, of course, but complete, while the Grasshopper build issues are more numerous and slower to resolve. Many warranty returns and I still get back-end heat that's clearly beyond residual heat (it warms up irregularly as soon as it's on, but they didn't address it last time I sent it in) so I've been using as is and waiting for them to clear to backlog (and actually surprised they're still backlogged) to try to get the latest fixes (hate how they obscure full part redesigns in w/ other manufacturing issues, seems like a pride thing, have no good sense for what's happening), one day.

Battery - less bowls from Hopper battery, but 50 min charge times. I'd imagine a properly sorted (ie unshorted) Hopper w/ more bowls/proprietary battery charge narrowly beats out Milaana's bigger/4x slower charging/readily available standard batteries.

Use - Grasshopper is easier for novices, and easier for temp-stepping, and has the compactness going for it. Easy to prepack, easy to pack on the go. And pulling on the hopper is no-technique-required, but it definitely prefers the standard, convection vape slow-start-to-feel-heat before you rip it. Clicking get's old, cause it's loud and not one-hand friendly. The temp dial is exact but requires good light and precise two-handed adjustment. Grasshopper has the stealth edge, Milaana winds up being less steps/details for experienced personal use.

Flavor/Vapor Quality - only use dry, Milaana is streets ahead, even if I extent the Hopper's vapor path. Maybe different thru water?

Efficiency - both awesome, not sure who has the edge.

Effects - Milaana wins, can't get it into better words yet, Milaana is special tho. The quickness of the Hopper get's me back to the one-hitter I abandoned w/ combustion, love that quick perspective shift, but the beautiful stoniness of the Milaana is likely all I need (and the quickness is there, too).

Course, if someone wanted something to buy this week, I'd have to say "Firewood 3!", cause these two aren't available.

Yeah battery life and vapor quality are so much better in the Milaana, both very effective but yeah Milaana more of a full bodied signature, true analog vs digital, you get precise temps in GH but I dono how precise really, and Milaana can temp step very well actually, just based on you vs precision though... I also think hitting GH does take technique, you have to really rip it fast and hard for proper use, Milaana is just more versatile and works more different ways, far simpler ofcourse, but yeah smoker's vape

Easier for novices to temp step ;)
Can a GH temp step mid hit? ;)

Also, are you guys telling me that the bottom seal of your Milaana doesn't smell AT ALL? Just seems weird...there's clearly glue sealing the two pieces of wood, not sure why it wouldn't smell just a tad?

I believe you can turn GH dial mid hit, just like Zion, Milaana does have that natural temp step thing whenever you want it if you can control it with proper technique... Both can do no stirring but taste can suffer (I find Milaana far easier to pack too, haven't tried GH out and about yet but will need to carefully pour into a tiny tube vs suck up herb in a straw with Mi that takes a few seconds and less focus in my experience)

The glue should not smell, bc it is fully cured, otherwise wouldn't you smell the glue near the female joint and then as a result taste it as you inhale fresh air past it to create vapor for a hit? It should be completey neutral as it is in mine...

AJS

Calm Consistency
The glue should not smell, bc it is fully cured, otherwise wouldn't you smell the glue near the female joint and then as a result taste it as you inhale fresh air past it to create vapor for a hit? It should be completey neutral as it is in mine...
Oh. Well. My female joint does smell but I taste nothing.
Hmm.

Not tryna send in my unit yet. Haha.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Couple of thoughts. First, there is a decent chance that some of those folks who think they may have "cooler" units, don't. Managing the button properly is a learned experience and not automatic. I'm betting it will get better as you use it. I wouldn't expect much variation in the way they are "tuned", with a better chance at variation in the way they are used. JMO.

And if your male joint wobbles a little it is no big deal unless it is doing so because it is too long and pushing off the screen. A little wobble in the joint is unlikely to interfere with your hit unless you can hear air getting past it, which you won't in most cases. If you DO, then you should probably get a different adapter/stem. It will still work, but it won't give you the strongest hits possible.

You make me courious:

You seems confident that some colder units are not in the wild differently from what reported from actual users.. It isn't easy to measure precisely since it is showed nowere nor really measurable but still, for you it is user related.. Even when someone can fire the button without hitting for over than 30 secs without charring and another combust after 20.. yet the concept that some units were tuned on the colder side come from the "inner circle" not sure 100% about rbt himself but positive about z team..isn't it either? Wasnt one of the reasons for delaying milana launch a problem in tuning in a reliable way the heater in production units?

So why, where does it came from, that (patronizing like) thought?

Also, when you pay good money are you always so zen when you receive defectives products or only when it cames to rbt? Isn't RBT excuse for non returning (still!) warranty zions, the high quality standards he imposes to his products (by word at least) and that he was/is (still!) unable to offer back to 3 customers?

So even if (or maybe because) I am not related nor involved I think everyone who get some wobbling stem or dead battery or poorly assembled vape should ask for an exchange, even if I can imagine peaples are afraid to repeat the same warranty return odyssey (zion teaches)

Edit: @Shit Snacks: a stem that wobbles is because it has no good contact glass on glass, meaning pressure is concentrated in one smaller area not uniformly shared on the walls, meaning in case of stress a wobbling stem is more likely to break the joint it is linked to (milana female joint in your case)

Just another couple of thoughts.

And here a third one:
I think a new FC rule should be created in order to put in some context alfa-beta users activity at least on the thread for which they are so involved, like for company rep but with differences of course.. otherwise company is preserved customers are less, like here when a beta tester is telling customers to not disturb the company for defectives stems or colder units for example

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
You seems confident that some colder units are not in the wild differently from what reported from actual users.. It isn't easy to measure precisely since it is showed nowere nor really measurable but still, for you it is user related.. Even when someone can fire the button without hitting for over than 30 secs without charring and another combust after 20.. yet the concept that some units were tuned on the colder side come from the "inner circle" not sure 100% about rbt himself but positive about z team..isn't it either? Wasnt one of the reasons for delaying milana launch a problem in tuning in a reliable way the heater in production units?
Yeah the delay was because he sent off a few units to testers who all (or mostly) agreed that the heater should be tuned hotter.

I think we say that people may not necessarily have cold units because that is the initial paranoia with getting a unit; that it won't run hot enough to the user's liking. I think many of us believed we got cold units to start but after some use you just learn how to pull or pulse your draw in order to bring out the real heat. Hit #1 always feels cold for me, even with a long preheat. Prime the heater, prime the herb, rip that shit.

Not saying cold units don't exist, just saying, there isn't technique JUST to avoid heat, but also to gather heat.

Shit Snacks

You make me courious:

So why, where does it came from, that (patronizing like) thought?

Also, when you pay good money are you always so zen when you receive defectives products or only when it cames to rbt? Isn't RBT excuse for non returning (still!) warranty zions, the high quality standards he imposes to his products (by word at least) and that he was/is (still!) unable to offer back to 3 customers?

So even if (or maybe because) I am not related nor involved I think everyone who get some wobbling stem or dead battery or poorly assembled vape should ask for an exchange, even if I can imagine peaples are afraid to repeat the same warranty return odyssey (zion teaches)

Just another couple of thoughts.

And here a third one:
I think a new FC rule should be created in order to put in some context alfa-beta users activity at least on the thread for which they are so involved, like for company rep but with differences of course.. otherwise company is preserved customers are less, like here when a beta tester is telling customers to not disturb the company for defectives stems or colder units for example

If you're last one were to follow then I would also have to make a similar motion for someone on the complete outside (not even a prospective customers it seems?) like you be prevented from posting then bc this post has a whole lot speculation and false info in it and imo you have added nothing productive here :2c::peace:

Andreaerdna

If you're last one were to follow then I would also have to make a similar motion for someone on the complete outside (not even a prospective customers it seems?) like you be prevented from posting then bc this post has a whole lot speculation and false info in it and imo you have added nothing productive here :2c::peace:

Where is speculation where is false info? Please be accurate when accusing someone to be a liar
Also, is it nothing to your eyes to encourage paying customers to defends their rights instead to be cool and happy even if they receive defectives items?

Andreaerdna,

Shit Snacks

Where is speculation where is false info? Please be accurate when accusing someone to be a liar
Also, is it nothing to your eyes to encourage paying customers to defends their rights instead to be cool and happy even if they receive defectives items?

I never said liar, but your description of testing and heaters is all pretty innacurate (some based on Zion, which is separate, among other things). These are not defective items, but rolling product upgrades as planned from the first pilot run. I really don't feel like pointing out the flaws in each of your assumptions treated as facts, it is a waste of my time, yours, and anyone reading

If anyone is unsatisfied with quality they are free to fill out a warranty form on the web if they believe there to be a defect (or if it breaks too). It was already said the early pre orders are rougher... I was recently told the glue used on the bottom and trigger was even different than the glass's epoxy at the top, now they will be the same. Wobbly stems were always an issue just based on variation in glass, a con of using glass, not a defect, but apparently QC is checking for that more now as a result of the pilot production... There is no patronizing, wtf else are we to do? We're discussing a vape we all have experience with, equally valid

Point being without having two units to compare no one but the manufacturer can say for sure what is a defect if the unit is working well otherwise. And imo least of all you, best of all other experienced users, but to really know you'd have to file a warranty claim like any other vape. Other users are free to come help here, imo you have not helped much. That is all

Last edited:

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
These kind of conversations are why some people same away from the site and go to other places for info instead. I can see what both sides are saying here but it seems here you're usually on one side of the fence or the other. Both of your opinions are valid to me, lets not dismiss either. Anyway I'm patiently waiting to my turn to see what the fuss is about

Relax.

No one has said "never send in units or contact RBT;" I have seen some people say that they personally won't send theirs in or bother RBT about their glass imperfections, and @cybrguy suggest something that requires the end user's time and attention, but not necessarily the manufacturer's. Some people may feel the situation REQUIRES the manufacturer to give low level troubleshooting techniques, and not a 3rd party; that's subjective. From an objective standpoint, one can attempt longer/shorter preheats and button modulation on their own time.

That being said, I hope the directions that will be included with retail units will get everyone using the same method of preheat, draw, etc. to get a better starting point for troubleshooting; if everyone does the EXACT same thing and one person'a results vary, maybe they really do have a faulty unit. If left to their own devices, multiple people will think they are correctly using the device in multiple different ways; one of those ways may not yield great results, but could seem intuitive as the right way to use a device. For instance, it took me a bit to slow my draw on Milaana, because Zion lets me grip n rip from a cold start (also better with a heat up and then turning down power, but I digress).

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

@Shit Snacks A post with "a lot of speculations and false information" means what it means, at best a liar due to ignorance that is even worst sometimes so please tell me where are them (the whole a lot of speculations and false informations) or please step back from your previous statement

defectives are stems that don't fit well or dead batteries. Why should invite customers to consider them as not big deal as suggested so friendly, were them for free?

Maybe colder unit is the feeling of someone passing from what anticipated by rbt and zteam announcements (meaning instant on demand clouds) and the need when starting from cold for a priming hit to heat the load. I for one think @AJS unit is running colder than expected by the description of his unit and all the reports/advertising of instant on demand vapor. Maybe it is faulty maybe he has a colder running unit or maybe there were some exaggeration and it is normal that starting from cold you need to prime the load (even a small one) and the first hit (or two) is normal to be cold no matter how long you preheat

@Smokey Da Bear best luck with your one.

@ragnorokk I am usually very calm but being accused generically to spread "a lot of false informations" is quite irritating

Andreaerdna,

Oogendoogan

I thought i had a colder unit than a lot when I got it and until yesterday even. It's all up to user control with this thing. Literally one more second on that heater can combust your herbs. I went like 3 full days with out coming close to combusting and I did it twice yesterday on battery's that were not brand new. I had put at least 2 stems through both of them. I suggest anyone with potentially cold units changes their priming time and draw speed. I draw very slow with this vape. It has a wide open air path and it's convection. You gotta build that vapor up with a slow draw and then rip harder as it builds. If your drawing slow and priming for 3 plus seconds and you aren't getting clouds or coming close to combusing it sounds like the vapes we have are not the same and in that case would think the unit was faulty not cold.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
As I understand it from YOUR posts, you're not a paying customer, so you're just stirring the pot.

No one has told anyone NOT to send in their units or contact RBT; I have seen some people say that they personally won't send there's in, and @cybrguy suggest low-level troubleshooting that requires the end user's time and attention, but not necessarily the manufacturer's. Some people may feel the situation REQUIRES the manufacturer to give those low level troubleshooting techniques, and not a 3rd party; that's subjective, but from an objective standpoint, you can follow simple troubleshooting instructions as well via email as via this forum..

Hold it... REALLY? All this bitching and griping from someone that hasn't even ordered one? Bad enough if ordered and not received yet, but not even ordered? WTF? No wonder there's so much confusion in that post! Am I correct on guessing the case is the same with the Zion? No order, apparently no intention to, and just spewing bullshit?

....I think a new FC rule should be created in order to put in some context.....

I think a new FC rule should be created in order to prevent trolling. Oh wait! There is one! :doh:

...[USER=24011]@ragnorokk I am usually very calm but being accused generically to spread "a lot of false informations" is quite irritating[/USER]

[COLOR=#808080]Seems pretty true though, right? Do you have a preferred way for someone to say the same thing that wouldn't strike you as "quite irritating"? Because if that was irritating, I'm really glad I clipped off what I initially typed as the rest of this post.[/COLOR]

AJS

Calm Consistency
I for one think @AJS unit is running colder than expected by the description of his unit and all the reports/advertising of instant on demand vapor. Maybe it is faulty maybe he has a colder running unit or maybe there were some exaggeration and it is normal that starting from cold you need to prime the load (even a small one) and the first hit (or two) is normal to be cold no matter how long you preheat
I most certainly don't have a cold unit. I like my vapor hot and thick when I'm cloud chasing. I can charr easily with my unit. Look at my videos and tell me my unit runs cold. I prime because I chase perfection with all my vapes. Just as someon heat soaks with an E Nano, Arizer Air, or the "almighty" Evo, I prime with my Milaana when I'm inside and permitted to do so. No reason not to. And "prime" can be different for everyone. Whether it's a long preheat or a small rip to dry out / powder, we all have our own way of achieving results that we personally find suitably rated as perfect.

It has a wide open air path and it's convection. You gotta build that vapor up with a slow draw and then rip harder as it builds. If your drawing slow and priming for 3 plus seconds and you aren't getting clouds or coming close to combusing it sounds like the vapes we have are not thesame and in that case would think the unit was faulty not cold.
:clap::nod::tup::sherlock:

Oogendoogan

I most certainly don't have a cold unit. I like my vapor hot and thick when I'm cloud chasing. I can charr easily with my unit. Look at my videos and tell me my unit runs cold. I prime because I chase perfection with all my vapes. Just as someon heat soaks with an E Nano, Arizer Air, or the "almighty" Evo, I prime with my Milaana when I'm inside and permitted to do so. No reason not to. And "prime" can be different for everyone. Whether it's a long preheat or a small rip to dry out / powder, we all have our own way of achieving results that we personally find suitably rated as perfect.
Thanks man I was trying to explain the user preference with this thing and you had much better words. And priming with this thing is so huge.. Like I combusted so fucking fast last night and it was because I got a bit greedy and primed for like not even an extra second. That shit really surprised me and proved that my unit is not cold lol.
For me prime is holding down the button before I'm pulling. Like at all. Sometimes I don't do this and just take a small first hit that will make for a milky second hit without holding the button before hand.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks A post with "a lot of speculations and false information" means what it means, at best a liar due to ignorance that is even worst sometimes so please tell me where are them (the whole a lot of speculations and false informations) or please step back from your previous statement

defectives are stems that don't fit well or dead batteries. Why should invite customers to consider them as not big deal as suggested so friendly, were them for free?

Maybe colder unit is the feeling of someone passing from what anticipated by rbt and zteam announcements (meaning instant on demand clouds) and the need when starting from cold for a priming hit to heat the load. I for one think @AJS unit is running colder than expected by the description of his unit and all the reports/advertising of instant on demand vapor. Maybe it is faulty maybe he has a colder running unit or maybe there were some exaggeration and it is normal that starting from cold you need to prime the load (even a small one) and the first hit (or two) is normal to be cold no matter how long you preheat

@Smokey Da Bear best luck with your one.

@ragnorokk I am usually very calm but being accused generically to spread "a lot of false informations" is quite irritating

Sorry if I offended you, but given the past few posts it seems clear to me where you are speaking from pure speculation from your own perspective, pulling from other people's Zion and Milaana experiences, both users and beta testers, to make definitive statements about this vape and its development that you can not verify yourself (I really don't feel like going back to reply to each of your statements directly at this time)... I wouldnt call that lying but if you take it that way then :shrug:

Anyway getting back to Hooper comparisons, I am liking how you can stay at the lowest possible temp for light energetic vapor, so that automatic precise control is kinda nice when it is called for... Milaana it can be easier to get more gone than you planned, which can be great sometimes, but I wonder if any other users have found a good technique to maintain consistent low temps without stepping up more easily? I usually just use my own throat and tongue to sense and adjust bc I flavor chase, but I bet a steady even lower temp can be maintained with strategic trigger modulation... Gets at my saying Milaana is like a pipe while GH is indeed like a vape pen:razz:

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I think you are reading a little too much into his statement about the accuracy of information in your post. We can have disagreements without name calling, and we take "liar" as a very serious offence that is not permitted, so please keep that in mind.

You've brought up some valid points, but arguing them to the nth degree can degrade the overall quality of the conversation that we hope to have.
imo you have not helped much.
This type of comment should be made via PM if at all. Please refrain from posting about other members' overall contributions to the thread.

These kind of conversations are why some people same away from the site and go to other places for info instead. I can see what both sides are saying here but it seems here you're usually on one side of the fence or the other. Both of your opinions are valid to me, lets not dismiss either. Anyway I'm patiently waiting to my turn to see what the fuss is about
Very well said, Smokey. :tup:
I think a new FC rule should be created in order to prevent trolling.
Please don't imply that another member is a troll, even if only in jest. Report any trolls to the staff and let us deal with them.

Now if any of you have something to say to another member that will not benefit the overall content of the thread, please take it up via PM.

Thanks.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom