Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickmanfraud

Ddave mentioned his modular cooling system. Just want to add that it is great- especially for anyone who has breathing issues. So far it works on all the vapes I use and there's minimal smoke on inhale. No coughinh!

Nice to see you here @little maggie. I haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the pre-holiday season.

sickmanfraud,

JayNLilBud

Sesh Time
Here is a video of me Unboxing the Milaana that I got. :peace::rockon:

First off, I would like to thank FC for having such an awesome classified thread; got a Milaana from a fellow FC member & the experience was good. My girlfriend and I are both very impressed with the performance from the Milaana. Here is a quick Pros & Cons that we came up with ->

Pros:
  • Taste
    • The Milaana tastes awesome! This is definitely due to the all-glass airpath (minus the screen). I love the unadulterated taste of my medicine. :myday:
  • Draw Restriction
    • The draw resistance is almost non existence with the Milaana(I personally like this alot!:tup:). Vapes like the Arizer Air, has lots of restriction (IMO) making my lungs uncomfortable after a long session.
  • Battery
    • The Milaana uses 1 x 18650 battery - making it hella convenient, affordable, and I had a bunch laying around :peace:
  • Simplicity
    • Since the unit is so simple there is not much that can go wrong with it; furthermore, it is also very simple & intuitive to operate.
Cons:
  • Heat
    • I find that the vapor is pretty hot. This makes my throat really dry and irritated after a long session. This is especially true when the glass stem is short.
  • Combustion
    • This unit can combust if you hold down the button too long. A problem when you are sharing with friends who are new to vaping.
A review is coming soonish.
Hi:wave:
I would like to know where your hard case comes from?
Is it still doing a good job?
Thanks

Used the Milaana with some concentrates the other day. Love this little unit so far. Here is a quick fun sesh video.
Your videos are awesome quality is perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
JayNLilBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Figured it's worth sharing here as well, anyone interested in snagging a Milaana II they are up for sale on the RBT site with a special surprise steep discount, no idea how much longer it will last, but get on it if you want a Mi2!

CaptVapor

Figured it's worth sharing here as well, anyone interested in snagging a Milaana II they are up for sale on the RBT site with a special surprise steep discount, no idea how much longer it will last, but get on it if you want a Mi2!

What was the price? Seems to be normally priced now

CaptVapor,

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Alright, so, what's the recommended adhesive to use on the bottom? For some reason my glue is all giving out at once now. THe female glass slid out first, and now this weekend the bottom just fell off. It's an OG, but it got some RBT TLC not that long ago. What's my best bet for some self repair?

I seem to remember one guy drilling/screwing it on.

beiberhole69,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is closed, but the conversation continues in a consolodated Milaana thread.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom