Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkytofus

i pushed the basket up a little more, fit some more herbs, light tamp, used with short stem and very light vapor, copper lid is light to the touch (good), then i use hydrabase from cloud evo and i was chucking clouds

whats going on here?
short stem = little to none
but i stuck the short stem under a hydratube and pulled, i got clouds

of the 10+ times i vaped the milaana, this time is the highest, 1st or 2nd most vapor, the rest was GOOD flavor but very bad vapor production, today was good vapor production thru the hydratube but not thru the short stem

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i pushed the basket up a little more, fit some more herbs, light tamp, used with short stem and very light vapor, copper lid is light to the touch (good), then i use hydrabase from cloud evo and i was chucking clouds

whats going on here?
short stem = little to none
but i stuck the short stem under a hydratube and pulled, i got clouds

of the 10+ times i vaped the milaana, this time is the highest, 1st or 2nd most vapor, the rest was GOOD flavor but very bad vapor production, today was good vapor production thru the hydratube but not thru the short stem

Haha yeah then definitely technique, pulling through a good bubbler can often help regulate your draw so it's consistent and right for proper convection. Keep at it, you'll get there. I'd suggest only using Milaana by the way (if you're using other vapes too) as that can help you learn a new vape more quickly and thoroughly to become an expert with it, in my experience

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
It's been a rough few weeks. I fell down a flight of stairs and among other injuries, I broke one wrist and messed up the other hand. Have been trying to use the Mi but even that is hard to hold and push the button at the same time. On top of that, it fell down with the stem in it and the female glass broke. And I just got it back from repair about a month ago! Bummer, needless to say. This has been my favorite Vape and I really need to Vape now for pain. Cause pain meds are such a drag. Nothing really compares to the Milaana. I am so bummed.

Suggestions, anyone?

@OyVape I was happy to help with a solution to enable you to operate a Milaana with one hand. Here is a demo as I had to make sure it worked :). Heal quickly and fully.

stinkytofus

Inhale slow at first to get it milking, then gradually increase your speed.
i pushed the "basket" up higher maybe 1"? dropped bud in left about 1/4" to tip open, lightly tamped, same thing today, light, wispy vapor from stem but nice clouds with my hydratube, is it my suction technique need to change?

stinkytofus,

Bizkat

i pushed the "basket" up higher maybe 1"? dropped bud in left about 1/4" to tip open, lightly tamped, same thing today, light, wispy vapor from stem but nice clouds with my hydratube
Maybe try tamping down more to create slightly more resistance, in addition to drawing slow.

Bizkat,
Reactions: KeroZen

BadDog No

My views on tamping are probably known since I've made a number of posts extolling the merits of a "hard pack" with no grind. Still best for me although if I've ground for the 'hopper or maybe the Firewood I'll use ground and a light/medium pack. And on to the BIG NEWS!

Millie's brother Wally (Why yes, he is made of walnut; however did you guess? ;)) arrived today! Pretty sweet! No burn marks, even sanding and a nicely aligned and glued end cap. Like the heater tune a lot, cooler than Millie but still quite capable of clouds. Had gotten used to little pockets of charring if I pushed at all hard but so far no black spots in my ABV. This is a good thing. Don't think Wally doesn't have power though, he has plenty, but I have an "educated" tongue and can tell when things are getting too hot. I can with Millie too but the critical stage comes faster and harder. Freshly anticorrosion cleaned and with a 5 second prehest, I can only get 3 or 4 seconds of pull before having to release and do a 5 second heat clear. With Wally, it's more like 5 or 6 seconds. Pretty cool that they are just a little different from each other. And yes, since Wally has been in my possession for hours now he has already been 600 grit wet and then dry sanded. A bit of beswax and Wally looks quite stunning. His bottom cap is beautifully aligned and the well sanded and polished end grain... I suspect Wally will get a lot of use through water just so all can admire his nicely striped butt. :love:

Cl4ud3

http://imgur.com/a/PxiOl

Shoutout to @Alan for the stems that fit the @DDave baskets perfectly :)

cmOXSd4.jpg

Last edited:

jazzyvapeman

I have days when the spasticity is disabling.
I use the Milaana on those days often, with one hand.
(pillow with a "dip/dent" on my lap for support, left hand rests at my side.)
Love the video, especially the jazz! I play piano myself and I'm trying to figure out which piano player that is...sounds like Bill Evans, maybe Oscar Peterson? Please let me know :)

Vitolo

Vaporist
The music is from iMac Garage Band.
It is called "Fifth Avenue Stroll".. The only production writer I could find listed is "iMovie".... Gimme a couple of days, and I will get copyright notices on this from a variety of individuals on Youtube, and one of them, perhaps will yield more information.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
I have days when the spasticity is disabling.
I use the Milaana on those days often, with one hand.
(pillow with a "dip/dent" on my lap for support, left hand rests at my side.)
Yeh that is a catchy tune and a nice cloud! It's a nice feeling that RBT vapes bring people comfort.

Other than a few Spalted for some close friends Milaana is officially caught up so please email RBTvape.service@gmail if I missed something in the craziness. @cannabis.pro , @PlanetVape and @realvaped will keep #Milaana flowing... I got a train to catch ;)

https://instagram.com/p/BPvFpdQA9uN/

OyVape

@OyVape I was happy to help with a solution to enable you to operate a Milaana with one hand. Here is a demo as I had to make sure it worked :). Heal quickly and fully.

Mega thanks, Ryan! Innovation at its best. Can't wait till it gets here! Really appreciate the time and effort you put into this . When I am all healed up, if anyone else has need for this please let me know and I will pass it on.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
not to bring it up again... but after messing with the grasshopper the last couple weeks makes me appreciate the milaana's woody flavor even more. Hopper has a bit of a 'sterile' flavor and i miss the organic woody fullness of the mi. Not enough to dust it off though, i guess.

b0

Cloudy...
not to bring it up again... but after messing with the grasshopper the last couple weeks makes me appreciate the milaana's woody flavor even more. Hopper has a bit of a 'sterile' flavor and i miss the organic woody fullness of the mi. Not enough to dust it off though, i guess.

And it's harsh and hot to the point that I sold mine. I don't have that problem with my Milaana :)

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
And it's harsh and hot to the point that I sold mine. I don't have that problem with my Milaana :)

I like hot temps, so that's not much of an issue for me... but I was always cooking my tongue with the Mi since you have to kind of tongue the incoming vapor to monitor it's temp... 100% wins on flav though.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
My Milaana was expected to get delivered today in NC and somehow ended up in MA. Ironically enough, I was receiving (and did receive) a vapcap I bought off someone from MA so... ya I think USPS just trippin as the tracking still expects it to be delivered today.

This automatically got added as something that was addressed to me (so there is absolutely 0 way it's a wrong TN, please don't suggest it) and was headed south, then went back north. Pretty funny. I had several other packages in the past week proceed as normal but yeah, it'll be the most wonderful surprise when I get it.

May I also suggest RBT brand STICKERS. Cheesy/typical yes but the logo as a standalone sticker would be pretty neat imo. I'd be down for a running shirt(?) or even regular shirt. I will also... yeah probably just get a logo tattoo regardless. I guess I'll have to make an instagram or whatever but man the logo is sweet af. Props to whoever made it? Can't be fucked to go back and look rn but yeah. It's small (or can be?) and nifty enough to get one for sure.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

I posted this in the @DDave thread, but you guys here should see this also.

I have a need to complement the DDave kit for Milanaa!

The 14 mm stem is so tiny, yet I can get several good hits from it.

Really love the V.3 vapor cooler. http://www.ddavemods.com/store/p20/The_DDave_18mm_Milaana_VaporCooler_V3.html

I must have measured my Milanaa incorrectly, but no problem. Went to hardware store and bought some teflon tape for .75 cents. Makes everything fit better.

I don't know if DDave or @RastaBuddhaTao would agree, but with a small roll of teflon tape you can buy the DDave kit(s) for the Milanaa regardless of depth of Female joint.

Also you guys need to know that @DDave has an 18mm male to 18 mm male that works as a GONG and it is less expensive than what you get from PV.

While I am complimenting @DDave I should mention the Purchase was handled quickly, posted immediately and received it in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom