• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZC

@stinkytofus

You shouldn't have problems getting clouds with any of the versions.

How long are you holding the button, how long are you drawing for, and what speed are you drawing at? If you aren't gettting clouds even with a slow draw and a long button press (On a fresh battery), your unit might be cold and need to be send in.

stinkytofus

@stinkytofus

You shouldn't have problems getting clouds with any of the versions.

How long are you holding the button, how long are you drawing for, and what speed are you drawing at? If you aren't gettting clouds even with a slow draw and a long button press (On a fresh battery), your unit might be cold and need to be send in.
its okay now, i dont pack too tight, i press five seconds then i draw very slow, then when i feel the heat i draw a little faster, around 15seconds per pull, thats when my lungs get real itchy, if i let go button and draw 5 more seconds i have 20 second draw

after two of these "preheats" i go balls out and just press button, slow draw, till i feel heat then i draw hard till lungs itchy or filled lol

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Yea im still confused lol, heres a picture... Cuz from my understanding v1 v2 has recessed and mesh cover and v1 has nonrecessed and no cover but i have nonrecessed and mesh cover lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/0fsZ9

And also, where do u guys put ur mesh ? At the tip of stem or further up ?

This looks like V 1. Maybe an OG, or one made in the translation to OG to V1 , if they decided to change the air intake screens before the glass

This is an OG

wMlX69R.jpg

Edit: thought battery didn't matter, the orientation. Assume it doesn't I use mine + side up

BadDog No

Not to beat my previous "OMG you won't believe the difference a serious cleaning of the copper swing arm contact will make" post into the ground, but I repeated today with another battery and Millie is performing like new. 5 or 6 second draw is plenty now and previously I needed 10 to 12 seconds: same weed, pack, and fresh battery. My :2c:.

stinkytofus

1SJq8h.jpg

Updated my Pelican 1120.

I think this is pretty good - milaana, 3 batteries (1 in the unit w delta3d mod), 3 wood stems, grinder filled with nugs before leaving, jar with cork and metal poker for abv (or nugs. whatever really.) and there is the @DDave direct connect cooling wand in there under the jar+cork.

Too bad using it would require leaving the house. It's not the high fashion of a fanny pack, but it works well for tossing in my car/backpack and not caring. I wouldn't be walking around carrying this like a briefcase, but that's just me.
where'd u get the corked glass, tool?
wooden mouthpieces?
lol

stinkytofus,

grokit

well-worn member
I cleaned my brass lid and threads, and with a freshly charged brown battery I have managed to improve my og milaana's cold-start heat up time from ~12 seconds to ~8, if I start my inhale gently...

edit:
I'm sure I could get it down more if I move the load closer to the edge, but I've grown to prefer it a bit further away for the sake of even roasting. The og's got plenty of power. I'm guessing the hotter tuning of the newer models preserves battery life, but also makes them a bit more prone to hot spots or worse.

Thanks to fc what an invaluable resource :tup:

Last edited:

duckTape

I'm just swinging by to echo the good words of Ddave's 14mm Micro mod :rockon:

PERFECT load size for me, just what I have been looking for. And it roast perfectly even. ;)

I also made a home made "soda bottle bong" using the long mouthpiece as stem (with no screen o fcourse) , and then I just stick the 14mm mp with a few rounds of isolation tape (or Ducktape;)) around the tip to make it jam in place. This also works great as a "nectar collector" ;)

Simple & effective ;)

stinkytofus

I cleaned my brass lid and threads, and with a freshly charged brown battery I have managed to improve my og milaana's cold-start heat up time from ~12 seconds to ~8, if I start my inhale gently...

edit:
I'm sure I could get it down more if I move the load closer to the edge, but I've grown to prefer it a bit further away for the sake of even roasting. The og's got plenty of power. I'm guessing the hotter tuning of the newer models preserves battery life, but also makes them a bit more prone to hot spots or worse.

Thanks to fc what an invaluable resource :tup:
How'd u clean urs

mephisto

My DDave cooling wand was a tad deep for the chamber, so I decided to break it. Well, I attempted to shorten it, then I broke it. I can say without a doubt that wand is a sneaky f#$@#^&r. You can't tell how much vapor you have inhaled until the old backflow preventer kicks in and you realize that last hit was a MONSTER...Gonna miss you wand, next I will send DDave some more money for the 14mm kit. Microdosing with RBT, FTW!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Well Mi lovelies, after spending a few blissfully happy daze floating around in 'Laana Land, I am now ready to join the fray in earnest! :goon: ;)

Hee hee!

Yep, she may look damn fine, sleek and sophisticated, but beneath that calm, collected, and soothingly smooth exterior, beats the heart of a raging medieval warrior - and we're talking some real firey Joan of Arc style shit right here! Brutal! :ko:

Now remember, I've been steadily abusing the Zion for quite some time, so the Milaaana really does look & feel very tiny & compact to me - and really it is - resting in the palm of my hand as it does. It's so lovely to hold.

Packing heat . . . .
And with a stem & a battery in a case this thing is looking set to be a wickedly evil alternative or accompaniment to some of my other regularly carried vapes. For me personally, I feel Milaana fills another niche in my vape life - instant & discreet on/off convection, literally in the palm of my hand, beautifully crafted and very natural in appearance, while delivering desktop comparable hits with some of the purest tasting & flavoursome vapor that I have ever had the pleasure to experience!

Yep, 'Laana got legs :2c:

Oh, and did someone say
MOAR PICS
@Copacetic?

Just for you then, bro! :tup:

Are ya ready??

Well, heeeeeeere we go . . . . . . :freak:
faoDrWK.jpg

Queen of the jungle . . .
63BnLwP.jpg

You Tarzan . . . . Mi-laana :rockon:
Jcur3b9.jpg

ZyfZupB.jpg

Where ever I lay my vape . . .
kDQFmUi.jpg

. . . . That's my home! :smug:
soYRoKP.jpg

Pinky out! :tup:
KK0Unjp.jpg

The Top Brass:
yT66NvC.jpg

Are you looking at me . . . ? (I'm the only one here)
fbHewm8.jpg

My half-pint hero . . .
4p60Yu1.jpg

:cheers:

Are you still here?! ;) Thanks for persevering!

More pix & prattle still to come . . . . :razz:

RBT: HEAVY in the vape game! :science:

OneLove.
:peace:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Wow @VegNVape ! So beautiful pics!:tup::drool:

For me personally, I feel Milaana fills another niche in my vape life - instant & discreet on/off convection, literally in the palm of my hand, beautifully crafted and very natural in appearance, while delivering desktop comparable hits with some of the purest tasting & flavoursome vapor that I have ever had the pleasure to experience!

I was lurking on the Milaana thread since a while, and such post give me a furious VAS...
Tell me if I'm wrong, but the Milaana seems to have some good points I liked in my mflb (natural appearance, palmlike,discreet, instant vapor on demand) with some punchy hits?

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@VegNVape
Your pics and post made my day, bro! So happy you're all set now and blessing us with some bad ass Veggie style pics over here too! :D
Well, you got me drooling all over.. And I'm in bed already. Yes, I'm now officially a bed drooler, my Mi will survive that :p

Enjoy your 'Laana! By the way, what's her real name? VyV and Johnny got a lil siz, so we all need to know her name ! :D ;)

Love & peace brother!
:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was lurking on the Milaana thread since a while, and such post give me a furious VAS...
Tell me if I'm wrong, but the Milaana seems to have some good points I liked in my mflb (natural appearance, palmlike,discreet, instant vapor on demand) with some punchy hits?

Exactly :nod: you're not new, but l've always said like MFLB meets LSV, say hello to M(FLSV)ilaana

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Just for you then, bro! :tup:

Are ya ready??

faoDrWK.jpg

soYRoKP.jpg

4p60Yu1.jpg

OH YES, I AM READY!

Just LOOK at that thing :o !

Thank you Vn'V yorra gent :tup:, lovely pic's you lucky, lucky man.

Well done @RastaBuddhaTao too :clap:, all the recent pic's here, twitter and Insta' are just spectacular, can't get enough of them :love:

I thought more pic's would slake my thirst, and make the wait for my spalted Mi easier.
It didn't:
giphy.gif

little maggie

A couple of stem comments: Ddave and Ed both have great coolers for the Milaana. Otherwise I have to use water. Alan has some absolutely beautiful stems that are wood and glass for his HI that work well with the Milaana. I use water with those but just love looking at them. They are probably cooler than a typical stem because the mouthpiece is so small.

stinkytofus

i cleaned all my contacts
battery positive side down (doesn't matter i heard)

after a session, the battery is warm to quite warm but not very warm

what about u guys? same?

stinkytofus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom