The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Knewt

Very sorry for your loss Stu. In my home pets are family members and they are greatly missed.

I set up my camera to film my dogs jumping in the leaves. All of my shots were failures, except while I was setting up the camera I accidentally turned it on a caught my dogs playing. I was swearing at the camera, so no sound.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
When I first adopted this dog into my family over a year ago I named her Summit because I'd just moved to Oregon, and I planned for her to be my hiking partner. Now, she's most certainly become that. Her happiest times seem to be when she's out on the mountain trails with me and family/friends!

These pics are from a mountain ridge line we hiked a couple weeks ago.

400419550-6796815737105494-4508289678347621708-n.jpg

405224072-6837758229677911-8187090396712068056-n.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

CANtalk

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My beloved @Xena passed over the rainbow bridge on Thanksgiving. You might remember her from the Xena contest for the gold volcano. I photoshopped her into over 800 pictures all over FC.

xena-xena.png

She was the goodest girl.

:rip:

Oh @Stu I am so sorry to hear this now! I remember that contest, how good she is, this was one of the photos I had found, where she photobombed herself, easily my favorite for double Xena at different stages of life... She will live on in all our memory and with your love for her, I know how hard it is to lose pets, they are friends and family rather! :cry::luv:

Most people outside of NYC have never seen a black squirrel but they are seen in certain areas in Manhattan all the time ... tap for vid 🐿

Oh, yeah, they're in Maryland as well!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Oh @Stu I am so sorry to hear this now! I remember that contest, how good she is, this was one of the photos I had found, where she photobombed herself, easily my favorite for double Xena at different stages of life... She will live on in all our memory and with your love for her, I know how hard it is to lose pets, they are friends and family rather! :cry::luv:
Thanks, @Shit Snacks.

Fun fact: That picture of her above on her gotcha day was taken on 11/23/13. Ten years to the day of her passing.

:peace:

Top Bottom