The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna - granted, she put them on upside down (or not), but how the hell did that orangutan know what to do with those glasses? Amazing animal, for sure.
Ha, I know, at first I was thinking old 70s Foster Grants...?;) But I think if you look closely at the beginning she puts them on correctly (after whipping them open with her lips like a pro...heh)... then I think she's just trying them on various ways for fun maybe...? Probably watches people playing with theirs all day... I like how she keeps taking the baby's hand away carefully yet firmly... then she puts the shades back on the right way before kindly tossing them back.... yep, great apes are fascinating!

Edit:
38ACD7AB-F652-4F4A-88D5-12425387BD22.jpeg

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
@Bologna - granted, she put them on upside down (or not), but how the hell did that orangutan know what to do with those glasses? Amazing animal, for sure.
Growing up we had two Capuchins and a Wooly,they were family members with free reign of the house and the outdoors at the lake, not pets. They were all stunningly smart and loving. I can imagine how human the great apes are. One purchased ignorant about how they are captured and two rescued.

Example story about Trina a capuchin and the first. She like to help herself to food items in the cupboards. Dad installed those gate hooks with a spring latch the had to be pulled back before you could open the hook. It took her maybe 5 mins to master opening them. Tried the metal fasteners used on life jackets, yeah na, next chain joiner links nope. OK then locks and key. But Mum had to wear the key because Trina would get the key open the lock in seconds and help herself. I got a millions stories like this.

ETA: What kind of jackass feeds a dog half a dozen glazed donuts FFS moron.

ChooChooCharlie

Owners were accommodating, accustomed to paparazzi
Birds-of-a-feather.jpg

SixStringToker

Naked member
Belly rubs and a bit of roughhousin'

Cricket always plays with his claws out but under tight control. It's a bit unnerving because you constantly feel the needle-sharp points on your skin but they don't dig in. If he gets a bit too wound up or genuinely irritated, they DO start to dig in, and then playtime is over.

Top Bottom