• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Total BADASS....:bowdown::

‘Push An Apex Predator, Man’: Teenage Girl Fights Off Bear To Rescue Dogs In Bradbury

By CBSLA StaffJune 2, 2021 at 7:56 am
Filed Under:Bradbury, Caught On Video, InstaStory, KCAL 9

RADBURY (CBSLA) — This Memorial Day will be hard to forget for one teenager who fought off a bear to protect her dogs in Bradbury.The video starts with a mother bear and two cubs casually walking from under a tree along the top of a block wall, before several dogs run up barking. A large black dog fearlessly confronts the mother bear, who swats back three times as her cubs scramble away. Three smaller dogs continue to bark at the bear, and one nearly gets caught by one of the bear’s paws.
That’s when the 17-year-old Hailey Morinico runs up and pushes the bear. She falls to her knees from the effort, but also causes the bear to lose its balance from the top of the wall.
The girl then picks up one of the dogs, urges the others away from the area, and runs back into her house. The bear disappears back under the tree.
On TikTok, Hailey recounted her experience fighting off the bear and said she sprained her finger and her knee in the confrontation. In the video, she said she thought her dogs were actually barking at another dog, and had gone to tell them to stop.
“And I go over there to see what they’re barking at, and I’m like, that’s a funny looking dog,” she says with a chuckle.
When she saw the bear picking up her dog Valentina, she sprang into action.
“I go over to the bear, I look it in the eyes, and the first thing I think to do is push it. Push a bear, push an apex predator, man,” she said. “And to be honest, I don’t think I like pushed her that hard, I just pushed her enough to make her lose her balance.”
Bears often visit Bradbury, which is nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains on the edge of the Angeles National Forest. In an interview with CBSLA’s Kristine Lazar, even though she was able to save her dogs, Hailey says people should not do what she did.
“Do not push bears, do not get close to bears. You do not want to get unlucky. I just happened to come out unscathed,” she said.

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
E3ak-3QUYAMeg96.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Wish I had known. I would have given it a try when I cooked those live lobsters Sunday for the wife's birthday.

Lobsters doused with pot smoke to test pain during cooking

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Wish I had known. I would have given it a try when I cooked those live lobsters Sunday for the wife's birthday.

Lobsters doused with pot smoke to test pain during cooking
Looks like too much weed, lobster AND time on their hands up there in covid-era "Vacationland"... must be going nutz! (I kid, kinda)

Yeah, I bet a few drops of morphine sulphate in the water would do wonders, too...! (For all involved) Painkillers kill pain... 👍🏻

Instead of hotboxing the lobbies, how about finding a way to get em to eat a little rso...? I'd imagine that would be tough to do in a water environment...

Top Bottom