The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
The Pallas's cat, also known as the manul, has made an appearance in Armenia for the first time in 100 years, the Ministry of Environment reported releasing a footage of the animal in the wild. The wild cat is listed in Armenia's Red Book.
Ep6LX8IW4AEnkEx.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
He's better now, thanks!:
7C67DDB7-6706-4D0F-9843-D6EB8069D113.jpeg
(Live) he loves being covered in smelly old comforters, blankets, throws, afghans, towels, pillows... well, you get the idea... the more the better!

Sounds amazing to me...! We get eastern coyotes or "coywolves" and while they can create quite a racket, especially when bragging about a kill, it's nothing as sweet as that!

Foxes, too 😜:
CC7205F8-11A3-47A6-9959-47BBC1F7EF1A.jpeg
This is an early morning shot from in front of my house a few spring's ago as I was packing for a day of mostly waterfall hunting mixed w/a little trout fishing.

0DFC7843-78B8-49A9-B661-98E62CB8D83A.jpeg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If you would like to email the Vacaville thugs here is their email address. I did.
policeadministration@cityofvacaville.com
or call (707) 449-5200

Fuck the POS thug and his defenders, sickening dead people.

The pig captain is recounting the story one minute and when asked simple a question about the video responds with "I'm not prepared to speak on anything that I didn't observe myself".... wtf??

Good thing Rocky has a "glass jaw" and not a "locking" one... One punch is all it took:
KVvxpj9.jpg

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I've not been this upset over animal abuse in a very long time.
The dog is that cop's lifeline, and the cop knows this. The cop that would discipline his "partner" in this way
would feel the need to discipline his own family.
Narcissistic, Dismissive Bastard!
I used the phone number and the email that @Planck provided.
My words over the phone were volatile, but cautious.
I sent an email also.
I am ashamed of your K9 officer.
I have worked with German Shepherd Dogs for an adult lifetime.
Before I became disabled, I provided agitators to assist in training Army K9 handlers, and I worked
in this capacity with a variety of law enforcement agencies.
If that dog lunged at his handler, over a toy he wanted to retain... then that dog was not ready for public service.
It is obvious that the officer in the video IS NOT ready to serve the public.
If he is that angered and volatile with his K9 partner, just imagine what he would do if angered by a perpetrator.
The officer obviously deserves disciplinary action.
In my eyes he deserves much worse!
I personally think the cop deserves to be relieved of duty.
The video has been shared to thousands of forum members and with thousands of Facebook users.
Vitolo DelVecchio
K9 Handler/Trainer Cert #1849644567(1969-1985)

Last edited:
Top Bottom