• I want to lower my tolerance.

Votes: 147 57.2%
  • I want to save money.

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • I want to have more energy.

Votes: 37 14.4%
  • I feel apathetic/amotivated.

Votes: 46 17.9%
  • I want to see how being CannaFree affects my life.

Votes: 58 22.6%
  • Other (explain in thread) *Don't select this if you aren't on a break.

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and noticed overall improvement in my life.

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and didn't notice improvement in my life.

Votes: 54 21.0%

• Total voters

AlphaDeltaF1

Day 346 without weed.
Feels much better than it used to be 100-200 days ago
Nice! I’m 246 days without-motivating to hear you feel better than you did around where I am now…but I’m thinking about getting some type 2 or 3 hemp to enjoy but that seems like a slippery slope (especially the type 2 flower). It’s just sad to see all my vape gear collecting dust when I used to enjoy it so much (maybe too much:rolleyes:)

GoldenBud

Nice! I’m 246 days without-motivating to hear you feel better than you did around where I am now…but I’m thinking about getting some type 2 or 3 hemp to enjoy but that seems like a slippery slope (especially the type 2 flower). It’s just sad to see all my vape gear collecting dust when I used to enjoy it so much (maybe too much:rolleyes:)
I sold all my vapes because I knew I don't wanna use weed for years, or maybe forever.
it just cost too much where I live. I don't have any medical reason to use it..

ontopofclouds

what were some of your motivations behind your break if you don't mind me asking

ontopofclouds,
Reactions: DrJynx86

AlphaDeltaF1

what were some of your motivations behind your break if you don't mind me asking
I was a habitual user, vaping all day and using concentrates when I had them on hand as well. It got to the point where I needed it to feel normal.

Problems arose in my life because of it.

What finally made me take a break was some travel plans I had. I figured it would be best to get sober at least a couple months before to avoid withdrawal on an epic holiday. I wanted to enjoy my time abroad and not long to get back to my bong. The plan was to take a break then eventually back into it in a moderate manner once I got back. But I figured I’d go as long as possible and learn how to live and grow sober and build healthy habits first.

Just ordered some type 2 & 3 hemp. I plan on using it as often as I’d like as long as it’s never consecutive days and at least 3 days have passed since I last consumed it.

Top Bottom