Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
djdna said:
magicflight said:
Hennessy1414 said:
I think the option for a home battery would be awesome... The reason I (and I'm sure many other LB owners) want the at home plug-in is because sometimes we want to kick back with this wooden lil beauty and get the vapors at all times....
Understood. It is a good reason -- and therefore bears looking into. I will be sure to see that some engineering time gets allocated to it. No promises at this point.

Hennessy1414 said:
... considering it [a home battery unit] wouldn't be more than $15-$25 ...
This is a little stickier -- the actual price of such item would be definitely northwards -- most likely enough so that most users (having similar expectations) would be unlikely to buy it (creating problems on our end). I have some respect for makers of desktop units, which for reasons that I understand, are more likely to need to charge more than that. It is unlikely that anyone would be able to hit this price point and survive for very long (ie, be sustainable) -- that is my opinion though -- there may people around who perhaps know more about it than I do.

-- Magic-Flight
this is my first post on these forums... just wanted to say ive bought a launch box as my first vape and im very happy with it, thankyou guys!

ive very grateful, it makes me realise how stupid ive been in smoking for 15+ years
Nice!
But this is the old Beta thread. You probably want to post here next time:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909

MoeOnTheMoon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom