The Lotus Vaporizer

bankruptcy

The Lotus can deliver the best convection experiences possible when done right. What a nice Vaporizer this is.
Completely agree! One of my favorites.
Probably the best flavor across butane vaporizers, very efficient and definitely among the prettiest devices.
I like it so much that I am currently designing a pipe for it ,
- extra - extra
Any feedback is appreciated!

coolbreeze

Completely agree! One of my favorites.
Probably the best flavor across butane vaporizers, very efficient and definitely among the prettiest devices.
I like it so much that I am currently designing a pipe for it ,
- extra - extra
Any feedback is appreciated!
Frikkin awesome! I'd consider angling the the bowl/cap forward just a tad so that you can glance the heat off easier, like this one does:
W2tv8Ck.jpg

bankruptcy

Frikkin awesome! I'd consider angling the the bowl/cap forward just a tad so that you can glance the heat off easier
That's exactly the glass i had in mind and couldn't find. Is that the OG Lotus glass? It has such an interesting shape.

For bowl tilting i could make both parts round so any degree of tilt can be achieved.
Like this:
1 2 3

coolbreeze

That's exactly the glass i had in mind and couldn't find. Is that the OG Lotus glass? It has such an interesting shape.

For bowl tilting i could make both parts round so any degree of tilt can be achieved.
Like this:
1 2 3
Well sign me up anyhow, but if you can also make it rotate outward, around the stem's axis, like swing from the 3 o'clock position as you show to the 1:30, or even the 10:30 for lefties...

This is gonna be great! Do you intend to print it?

bankruptcy

Well sign me up anyhow, but if you can also make it rotate outward, around the stem's axis, like swing from the 3 o'clock position as you show to the 1:30, or even the 10:30 for lefties...

This is gonna be great! Do you intend to print it?
Thank you for the support! I appreciate it.
You have interesting ideas, this is by no means a final model so I'll make sure to refine it as much as possible before producing it.

I was thinking about making the mouthpiece out of a Churchwarden acrylic mp.
The body+bowl parts aren't complicated and will be machined. I'm still looking for a CNC shop with reasonable prices, but I might've found one now. They will be made of Aluminum or SS or Ti. Still haven't decided.

passenger

is this thing on?
You have interesting ideas, this is by no means a final model so I'll make sure to refine it as much as possible before producing it.

The body+bowl parts aren't complicated and will be machined. I'm still looking for a CNC shop with reasonable prices, but I might've found one now. They will be made of Aluminum or SS or Ti. Still haven't decided.
Stainless or Ti is much nicer than luminium for sure (:

coolbreeze

Sounds awesome, man. Hope you'll start a thread when you feel far enough along. I'd like to watch your progress. That should really work nicely for a lot of small vapes!

fangorn

I love Lotus Fridays!

I was waiting for a new Lotus in walnut so I decided to launch the one in amaranth.

I found that at a low temperature you couldn't taste the amaranth wood flavor.
on the other hand, as the temperature increases, the wood tints the flavors more than the olive tree. but it's not unpleasant.

Well, this inauguration brought my package!

I love walnut so I'm really happy with the Lotus wood! It’s a very beautiful piece!

(The packaging wasn't full enough and the Vapman case had to hit the Lotus plate. It's really not dramatic, but it's a shame)

In short, great Friday!!
and... I'm going to wait less time before trying this new model!!!

have a good weekend everyone!

coolbreeze

Well, this inauguration brought my package!

I love walnut so I'm really happy with the Lotus wood! It’s a very beautiful piece!

(The packaging wasn't full enough and the Vapman case had to hit the Lotus plate. It's really not dramatic, but it's a shame)

In short, great Friday!!
and... I'm going to wait less time before trying this new model!!!

have a good weekend everyone!
Gorgeous! Now you just need a Walnut Vapman and one of these to complete the set:
walnut.jpg

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Lotus Saturday 😁

The walnut cap was inaugurated.
The flavor was a little more tinged with this one but I had the impression that it was because it was the first time it was used. To watch next time!

A blackwood version one day... and I'll stop!!!

good week, everyone !!
Yeah, same for me with the two Lotus caps I received. The packing was very loose and both caps had dents.
It's a shame that the old cork casings aren't a thing anymore.

First of all thanks for the great vibe here, so happy you are enjoying your Lotuses :)

Please everyone that received something damaged, hit us a mail on info@nowinhale.com we will of course send you a replacement. We are so sorry about this. as many of you know we have a new shipping partner in the us and he did not recieve the new packaging yet. But he will recieve the, this week so the packaging issues will be fixed 100%. Soon we will share some pictures of all the new packaging, they are great and very protective. The cork packaging where discontinued because many people where upset about the cork dusk.

All the best from Italy. :)

Top Bottom