Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

Vitolo

Vaporist
but there is an extremely scarce amount of information about it. That's... troubling
Don't let that trouble you.
The deal is it is pretty basic.
Those that do have the info to share could just be trying hard to keep it quiet... in hopes that public interest will subside some so they can make a profit as the only producers of the good stuff.
Liquidizer freely shares their info, and sells their recipe at a fair price... freeing you from mixing the chemicals.
The chemistry of the mix is also there for all to see, but who wants to order 4 PG level elements at the levels one would buy at to make it economically feasible.
I have seen friends medicated ejuice, and I invariably see clear fluid with dots of medicine,,
They try too hard to dilute further or flavor it after the balance is present.
Everyone I know that follows the exact proportions recommended ends up with beautiful, rich scented, consistently clear.... honey looking ejuice.
Do you have any specific recommendations?
I might... if you clarify the area of recommendation. If talking about clearomizers, I refer to a post or two back.. I like this one a great deal!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/t...actor-mini-vaporizer.9221/page-37#post-784066
For freer draw and humongous (and quite obvious in public) hits.. I like http://www.madvapes.com/rbc-clearomizers.html
If talking about flavor recommendations.. I have none.
I gave up trying (for others mind you...)
I am very pleased with the taste of the strains that are already there.
That does not mean I discourage others from trying to "get to where they wanna be" and flavoring.

MaxVapor

The Professor
I'm a bit... disappointed. I'm supposing this thread, or site isn't very well attended. I doubt that the issue is my posting was poorly written or inane.

Your post was not poorly written, or inane for that matter. There may be some better more active threads than this one to get your questions answered though. Take a look at this thread where lots of RBA'ers seem to hang out... http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/advanced-e-cig-users-and-oil-wax-how-to-one-hitter-quitter.10360/

From my own perspective I have only made 50/50 mixes with EjMix. From my reading more oil in the mix may not flow as well, and more mix doesn't taste that great. The technique I use that works well for mixing (suggested by someone in this thread) is to put 1ml of ejMix in a shot glass and warm it for 10 seconds in the microwave. Then add 1 gram of concentrate (preferably winterized to remove plant waxes) and stir it in. If the concentrate doesn't dissolve completely I might heat the glass again 5 seconds at a time until it will fully blend.

egrep

Thanks for your responses!

My desire is to avoid the small, cheap, plastic cartomizers (or whichever language folks choose to use to describe them) and rise to the level of the high end mods, RDA and tanks out there. High end custom design, materials and machining. The combination of utility, aesthetics, stealth and enjoyment are vastly higher where i'm looking to be. The promise of EJMix seems to be that path is wide open and that's where I want to go...

So, for instance.. i've now got a iPV2 mini, a mechanical 18650 mod and an Aspire CF Maxx. I've got Aspire Atlantis tanks, Kanger Subtanks (building to 1.2 for this purpose though), Herackles tank, several RDAs as well.

I suspect that this may actually be toward the limits of what EJMix (or anything) can deliver. Just because of reality. Winterized extracts may hold the key to high performance, cool and tasty results. Does anyone know if 'Pure Gold' is a winterized extract? Are such extracts sold in dispensaries? Specifically in the SF Bay Area?

The proprietor of EJMix has gone out of his way to leave extensive, informative and transparent posts here. I'm very excited about his product and it's future! So much that I'm waiting on 100Ml to arrive! Then I'll likely hoard more. What is the shelf life and best handling for this?

Thank you! Happy Little Clouds!

Vitolo

Vaporist
In some cases too many working parts ... each location that screws together "eats" a drop of the medicine.
They require maintenance and opening... generally causing user to have to pour out the contents for adjustment.
The replaceable parts often get individually worn causing maintenance.(causing tiny losses each time.)
This has been my experience over the past few years.
Does anyone know if 'Pure Gold' is a winterized extract? Are such extracts sold in dispensaries
"Pure Gold" made with D-Limonine is by it's nature "winterized, in that they can not congeal.
It is sold in dispensaries in 1/2 gram gel caps that have a nipple for dispensing (look like vitamin e cap)

egrep

Thank you for your response, and the details of your concerns! I'll respond below your quoted response. :) ThanksInAdvance for your assistance!

In some cases too many working parts ... each location that screws together "eats" a drop of the medicine.
They require maintenance and opening... generally causing user to have to pour out the contents for adjustment.
The replaceable parts often get individually worn causing maintenance.(causing tiny losses each time.)
This has been my experience over the past few years.

These concerns are not issues for me or my friends. We're more than happy to perform maintenance. Beyond replacing coils, orings and occasional cleaning I'm not certain what other maintenance you are considering? I'm not aware of any 'wear' issues using modern, high quality atomizers such as those from Aspire and Kanger, for instance. Could you elucidate?

Wasting medicine is a concern, absolutely. This is why I believe I will concentrate (pun optional) on smaller atomizers, ~2Ml or so. The larger tanks may prove useful once I'm sure that the C-Juice (Cannabis E Juice, grin) will run that long without fouling the coil/wick assembly. But if I can only get 2Ml(2G of concentrate in 50:50 solution) out of a coil, that's quite adequate.

Of particular interest to my friends and I are rebuild-able tank atomizers. This will allow for custom coil building (I've got ribbon and twisted Kanthal wire on order) and reduced cost, just like an RDA but with a tank! Hybrids rock! Drip atomizers seem like a swell option for use in some situations where you're in a more private, casual space. The tank atomizer seems to be the optimal solution for all day, unobtrusive, 'stealthy' administration of medication. It is also very useful for active situations where one can not manage to drip. Another trade off is that it may be slightly easier to maintain the RDA than the RTA, but only minimally in my experience. The right tool for the job at the right time is very satisfying to contemplate and work toward!

"Pure Gold" made with D-Limonine is by it's nature "winterized, in that they can not congeal.
It is sold in dispensaries in 1/2 gram gel caps that have a nipple for dispensing (look like vitamin e cap)

I have used Pure Gold for many years, but not extensively as I've preferred flowers for 40 years. My understanding regarding winterizing is that it removes the bulk of waxes and other materials which would contribute to clogging atomizers. I'm not concerned with the viscosity, as the EJMix will be used to adjust that.

Do you (or anyone reading here) know which concentrates lend themselves best to vaporizing in the EJMix context?

I'm reading the other thread that was helpfully linked by Maxvapor, but I've been super busy with some key projects. I've found it quite interesting so far, thank you!

May your clouds be fluffy!

egrep

I sure wish that 'liquidizer' would respond here or to my PM's. I'm rather disappointed that's not happening. I can't really figure why. :( EJMix is working out so well, I picked up 250Ml just so I don't run out. :)

'Research' here is ongoing with the EJMix. a 2:1 (66/33) mixture with 15-20% flavoring added seems to be working very well. No separation (of course), free flowing, easily wicked and good tasting. It is proving to be rather easy to self titrate dosage all day long and efficiency is tremendous with a 400% reduction in raw concentrate consumed.

Working with Aspire Atlantis and the Kanger Subtank Mini. 0.3Ω coils seem a bit hot, 1.2Ω is a bit high on voltage. .5Ω or 1.0Ω seem to be a sweet spot, driving at about 15-25W with the iPV2 Mini or the Aspire CF Maxx mods. prebuilt, disposable coils and wicks are lasting at least though 8-12Ml of juice. The rebuildable coils on the Kanger tanks give lots of promise for custom, inexpensive rebuilding. Speaking of which, RDA's work well with the juice, but a 1:1 solution may be more suited to that method of administration for a more profound medical effect.

I have not smoked any cannabis in two weeks. This after literally 40yrs of daily smoking! I've got a fresh pot of lovely flowery potpourri, but the vape is cleaner, more convenient, effective and portable. I'm quickly becoming a believer, but I'm concerned about the health effects of consuming such quantities of PEG and PG....

Maybe the Liquidizer fellow will see fit to respond...

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Exactly right I believe. The company was originally an extraction device with a supplemental mix product lol. The device was a bit...questionable... but the mix was a home run. I think he sold rights and moved on.

Liquidizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Dear FC Community,

Please excuse our absence, we've undergone quite a few changes but remain the same core team of people we've always been, now with a greater focus on EJmix than ever before. We are working to create a new username and EJmix specific thread on FC soon, and we hope to direct you all there, but for the time being we have new content soon to be released on our website www.bloomsdays.com as well as new formulas of EJmix on the horizon. Thank you again for your patience and continuing support!

-EJmix/Bloomsdays Team

CrazyJustin

I've been using EJMix, I got from ejmix.ca, for a couple of months now. I've mixed up 4, 1 gram batches of shatter (3) and wax (1). Have yet to have any problem, or funny taste. Though I do mix in a bit of flavor and regular ecig mix. I use 1 gram to 1 ml EJMix, with an additional 0.5 ml of ecig mix (50/50 VG/PG), plus a couple of drops of flavor (so far only using chocolate). I use the mix in my Aspire Nautilus Mini, on my Sigelei 100w Plus. The whole process takes about 10 minutes.

Keep up the good work!

2clicker

Observer
@Liquidizer i recently used an old batch of ejmix (over a year old) because i was traveling and its all i had at the time.

anyway i noticed the next day that my mixture had separated. this has never happened to me before with ejmix.

did this happen simply because its old? is there a "best if used by" date for ejmix?

do tell

2clicker,
Reactions: arrr

Vitolo

Vaporist
If a person goes too heavy on the EJ mix.. even by a drop or two, I have seen separation in some waxes.
This has occurred when folks that I have seen mix blends, wanted to "stretch" their blend into a larger amount... just a couple of drops too much can be too much

CrazyJustin

If a person goes too heavy on the EJ mix.. even by a drop or two, I have seen separation in some waxes.
This has occurred when folks that I have seen mix blends, wanted to "stretch" their blend into a larger amount... just a couple of drops too much can be too much

Thanks. Good to know. I've been thinking about making a less intense batch, but will be careful proceeding.

CrazyJustin,
Reactions: Vitolo

2clicker

Observer

thanks for the heads up. only problem is that used less ejmix this time around and have never seen this happen before.

my only guess is that it is old.

2clicker,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom