Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah but that's up to max and you seem to like the lower levels. It heats up much faster for those.

But I'm curious as well; what were the driving factors that made you choose the pax over this?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
because after a year or longer when I will smoke again, I can have peace of mind about the pax being there years and years along side my magic flight. Hopefully ploom will be around. The inhalater deserves some use :)

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Vitolo

druminfected

It was a link earlier, it may have been "adjusted".
About a case for the Inhalator.
Picture this "Mailer Tube" used to send posters.
I cut it to size, so that it is bigger than the Inhalater, but once the cap is pushed in place, the inhalator is frozen in it's position, and can not move within the tube.
The top and bottom "covers" each have a 1/4 inch leway to protect the unit in event of a fall.... and the unit stays solidly centered in the tube.
I also have room to throw in a rolled up baggy with meds, and a cleaning straw along side the vape.
I made a couple of these, and will be trying different coatings, from simple contact paper, to a better 3M sheet.
I of course will put my Inhalater sticker on the tube!
(and may even add a handle, strap, or loop!)
case_zpsac5a8b5b.jpg

Great Idear Vitolo, just slap some carbon fiber on that tube to look smexy and your all set!

Very excited to be getting to try the INH! :razz:

I'm very happy you got a Inhalater as well! I just got my pax and charging it now. I wanted to get a pax just to see how it compares to the Inhalater but I don't think it will par up, we will see!

On another Note, I think I may have a very weak battery. Seems I only get about 3/4 capsules before I see the light go dim and then finally die on me. How many capsules do you guys usually get out of the inhalater before it dies? Also do you guys charge it every day or just wait until it dies and then charge it. That's what I have been doing so far, is waiting until it dies and then charging it. Thanks for your help and love my underrated inhalater!

wish they would upgrade their site and such, and promoting more, but i'm sure they invested all their money in a great product and maybe don't have any left for advertising. <3

druminfected,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
As I understand it Li-on battery does best if you top it off often, and try not to discharge it fully, unless you don't have much choice. Keep it charged, and don't let it cycle all the way down over and over, it should last much longer. This topic has been discussed in just about every thread where a Li-on battery is being used. Good question though.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
And to add to that it depends on the temp you use. If you don't use max you will get about 6 capsules but that is going to be to dead. On max 4 sounds about right. If I am home which is most of the time I just keep it plugged in.

Stuff happens though like today when I plugged it in and no light wtf. I then plugged in my cell phone plug to it instead and it worked. I had to move the plug to a different outlet. I got scared lol. My INH plug charges my cell but it makes it freeze waaaaaaaaaaa lol.

Dreamerr,

druminfected

As I understand it Li-on battery does best if you top it off often, and try not to discharge it fully, unless you don't have much choice. Keep it charged, and don't let it cycle all the way down over and over, it should last much longer. This topic has been discussed in just about every thread where a Li-on battery is being used. Good question though.

yeh, i just wanted to make sure it was that. I will try charging after uses as much as I can then and get back to you guys on how many capsules I can get outta a charge! When are you supposed to get your inhalater? I've seen your pax milk hits, and I am actually excited to see all the inhalater pipe milk hit vids, since it looks much easier to hook up a water pipe to it.

I forgot to mention another issue I'm having since I'm very weak, is taking out the capsules in the inhalater. Sometimes it gets stuck in there really good with me and the only way I can get it out is putting my tshirt or cloth over the mouthpiece and pull it out with my teeth. ( i know this is bad, but I can't physically pull it out with my fingers at times. any tips on this would be greatly appreciated as well.

druminfected,

Dreamerr

drum nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it doesn't take any strength. You must be letting it cool off. Take it out while it is hot. You also must have a lot of resin around the outside of the capsule. Soak it and clean it well and you will be good. Learn from my mistakes of extremely resonated stuff and leaving the cap in. No way could I get it out. If you do this just turn it on and it takes about 15 to 20 seconds till it releases the cap.

Dreamerr,

druminfected

drum nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it doesn't take any strength. You must be letting it cool off. Take it out while it is hot. You also must have a lot of resin around the outside of the capsule. Soak it and clean it well and you will be good. Learn from my mistakes of extremely resonated stuff and leaving the cap in. No way could I get it out. If you do this just turn it on and it takes about 15 to 20 seconds till it releases the cap.

thanks for the advice and I will try this. also what did you mean by leaving the cap in? you mean heat it before taking out correct? I'll try this now :)

druminfected,

Dreamerr

When you are done with your capsule and your session is done take it out if you are home. If you aren't home you will need to heat for a little to get it out. When it is really clean it isn't as much of an issue but I have only fully cleaned my INH once and I have it a while now. If I do anything it is a really fast cleaning and I doubt it does much.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Vitolo

Vaporist
It also matters if you do sessions back to back.
The battery drops faster if you start unit up quickly after previous session ended...
Seems to last longer if you wait till things "cool down" between sessions.

Dreamerr

That is true Vito but I very rarely do a true back to back. I am usually starting from cold.

Dreamerr,

druminfected

Thanks vitolo and dreamerr, I heated it up to about 5 and tried to pull it out but i still couldn't, I still had to use my teeth over t-shirt ( to not damage capsule) but it seem to pull out much easier thanks!

Thanks about the battery info, I usually just do one capsule at a time btw. that's why I was wondering why the drain on batteries so fast. going to charge in between now though, thanks!

Pax is fully charged, but going to be a few days to give it a complete review of them both back to back. I'll post info as soon as its done though!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
A thought why your caps may be hard to pull out is your using a more hydrated herb that might need to be dried out. This is a lot of conduction work with this vape and a drier material (similar to the consistency and dryness recommended for mflb) has a lot better chance to transfer heat evenly without running into hydration or wetness thus creating resin and sticking up the caps. Cheers!

kushcabbage,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Another thing that may contribute to the sticking capsule, is doing sessions, with minimal inhalation.. (you get medicated and forget that unit is going). This allows seepage of some vapor in the unit itself to creep around to edges of the capsule.
My advice is do sessions fully, and inhale deeply and often.. It keeps the air flowing, and THC moving, feels great, and is good for you!
Note-
I always twist as I pull my capsule out.
I also stop and start often.. and do back to back sessions.
I have gone from curious to a big fan!

Dreamerr

Thanks vitolo and dreamerr, I heated it up to about 5 and tried to pull it out but i still couldn't, I still had to use my teeth over t-shirt ( to not damage capsule) but it seem to pull out much easier thanks!

Thanks about the battery info, I usually just do one capsule at a time btw. that's why I was wondering why the drain on batteries so fast. going to charge in between now though, thanks!

Pax is fully charged, but going to be a few days to give it a complete review of them both back to back. I'll post info as soon as its done though!

Your capsule and chamber must be really resonated. If you heated fully to five, steady green light, and twisted counter clockwise and it didn't come out you are do for a big cleaning. If you are just trying to pull it straight out that could be a bit harder especially with the limited hand function.

Edit: What kushcabbage said and vito said is also true. Dry dry dry.

druminfected

Thanks for more tips vitolo. I also turn and pull out my capsule as well, but do it counterclockwise as people say to do. I just wanted to pass that onto everyone if you missed it as well. :)

I feel ya 2clicker, I'm going to be in debt for years because of my VAS/GAS habit

in the the same shoes as you heh.

I read you can clean the capsules with soap and water on one review, so I'm going to try and clean one of them with smoke soap and see how well that works, and iso on another.

druminfected,

Dreamerr

I used iso and just left it in and soaked it. It worked fine. I took cotton balls and wiped and soaked again.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
It is important to make sure capsules are not overly sticky. This may lead to capsule breakage or heating chamber distortion and rupture.

Best way to avoid this, as mentionned by Dreamerr, is to make sure there is no resin accumulation. If problem persist it is recommended to discard capsule and use a new one.

The INH004 XP in works will include significantly improved performance in vapour quality, heating time and battery longevity. It is 100% compatible with parts and components of the INH004.

mod note: Back-to-back posts, merged. Please use the Edit button, thanks.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The INH004 XP in works will include significantly improved performance in vapour quality, heating time and battery longevity. It is 100% compatible with parts and components of the INH004.

any chance of a more pleasant light to indicate heating for the XP? Just curious. I am getting a used INH (if you haven't already seen) and look forward to trying this vape out. Will there be any kind of trade in on the new model?

jambandphan03,

druminfected

I'm also very interested in any kind of trade in / exchange for the INH004 when it comes available. A lot of us took the plunge to use their hard earned money to get this device as well as test the unit, and report the problems since it's very new. Would be great incentive for people that are fully supporting and spreading the word of the unit now.

I see through the testing, the cap has been improved and also the temp dial is very tight now, so I know you guys at inhalater are listening to the issues and fixing them and we appreciate that as well! Customer service is just as important as the device I've seen, time and time again.

druminfected,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just used a technique to clean my capsule that was very effective.
I used a PlanetVape Tube.
I poured some iso in the tube with my capsule, and agitated it.
DSC01930_zpsc470db9b.jpg

I then removed the capsule, and hot water from faucet through it in the opposite direction of the vapor flow.
I shook the water out (as one would shake a thermometer), and then using a shop vac...
I held the capsule firmly, and braced it a fair distance from the shopvacs nozzle...
I used my palm, and hand to manipulate, and funnel air correctly... and used my forefinger of my left hand, to cover and uncover the open end of the polymide.... I dry the capsule well, and completely.
DSC01932_zpsdd3e5a94.jpg

Top Bottom