The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

Gigsabits53

I have been using my maxx with the dry mouthpiece lately and I have to say it is quite enjoyable. This vape is so versatile and it does take different technique using dry vs water. If I want to roam around the house a bit I will use it with the dry mouthpiece and it becomes a wonderful in-home portable vape.

I am typing this right now at probably a 7 after doing some experimentation with draw speeds, flame strength, etc. This vape seems to get you higher with same amount as say, the Underdog, which I also own and love.

Taste is pretty good also. Not the best of the vapes I own but it would be a close 2nd. Its a fun toy to play with, so many options at your disposal with this vaporizer.

Well done StickyBrick Labs!! :clap:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Got my Jr, now it's time to hit the bricks!

aQqS8wa.jpg

cloudsosmoke

lol

i was doing exactly the same a few hours ago
but with home-made whip and the glass was FC mod

huge cool clouds.. really easy to hold in and exhale
loving pure convection

keeping me away from my mighty ..so very good

screens a tight fit .. so i have cut a tiny nick in the edge of my screen
so i can hook it easily with cheap dental tool off ebay
i fish it out and brush it clean every time i use it

also i use nylon test tube brush
the ones that are bent over with fan of bristles at end so it cleans in front as well
(again cheap on ebay)

Basti

I ordered my maxx a few days ago and I' m very excited after reading your comments. Having all high-end vapes I found myself loving the torch powered ones (vapman, dynavap). IMO they' re somehow more satisfying. I also like the learning curve. The Hydrobrick looks solid us handcraft and hopefully it has this wow effect when I hold it in my hand! Travels at the moment from UK to Germany cause in Europe its rare to buy.

disGRUNTled

LjWXkgQ.png

First post in this thread. just pulled the trigger on the Cherry wood version. Currently use a Mighty and DaVinci IQ. Excited to receive this bad boy and try it out, although I am quite nervous as I have never used a torch and don't want my weed to combust. Will be trying to find as much info before my unit gets to me sometime late next week.

VAPEHUNTER

So has anyone found any cheaper American made hydratubes anywhere online....

Although I don't have a HydroBrick...yet. I thought that you guys might appreciate a nice little find from the internet.
On sale at Gotvape.com are original AMERICAN MADE Vapor Blunt Hydotube's for $24.99.
I'm not talking the little "pinnacle hydrotube" that always splashes water in your mouth. I'm talking about the big ones that from the Vaporblunt website are $230.00. They have the Starred Dome perc, the Chandelier, and the Double Ring Showerhead.
The way Gotvape.com works, at least for me in the US, is $24.99 per Hydrotube + $15 shipping. However if I spend more than $50 I get free shipping. So the way I figure I either buy one for $40 or two for $49.98 plus some random $1 add on to push me over $50. Using my stoner math it's like getting a second one for 10 or 11 bucks or maybe I'm just stoned.
I already broke one, laughed it off, ordered two more and gifted one to my brother.
B0vIgodh.png

So I'll just drop this info here and in case anyone is interested.
LINK> https://www.gotvape.com/vaporb-2-0-hydrotube.html

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to also add the free shipping from Southern California to Las Vegas has been 2-day shipping. So American made glass, cheaper than DHGate, and delivered to your door in 2 days...Can't beat it.
Happy Vaping!!!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Although I don't have a HydroBrick...yet. I thought that you guys might appreciate a nice little find from the internet.
On sale at Gotvape.com are original AMERICAN MADE Vapor Blunt Hydotube's for $24.99.
I'm not talking the little "pinnacle hydrotube" that always splashes water in your mouth. I'm talking about the big ones that from the Vaporblunt website are $250.00. They have the Starred Dome perc, the Chandelier, and the Double Ring Showerhead.
The way Gotvape.com works, at least for me in the US, is $24.99 per Hydrotube + $15 shipping. However if I spend more than $50 I get free shipping. So the way I figure I either buy one for $40 or two for $49.98 plus some random $1 add on to push me over $50. Using my stoner math it's like getting a second one for 10 or 11 bucks or maybe I'm just stoned.
I already broke one, laughed it off, ordered two more and gifted one to my brother.
B0vIgodh.png

So I'll just drop this info here and in case anyone is interested.
LINK> https://www.gotvape.com/vaporb-2-0-hydrotube.html
Nice find, @VAPEHUNTER. I just grabbed two and a random one dollar item (that I have no idea what it is).

I used to have one of these back in the day and it was a decent piece. To have a couple more for $50 is a no-brainer for me.:cheers:

:peace:

MinnBobber

Thanks Vapehunter,

I grabbed a chandelier to try. If I like that, and still available, I'd go for dbl showerhead next???

Also got some Vapor Blunt screens for cheap--in case they fit my miniVAP??

EDIT:
are these a normal 18 mm female joint?? Thanks

Last edited:

VAPEHUNTER

Thanks Vapehunter,

I grabbed a chandelier to try. If I like that, and still available, I'd go for dbl showerhead next???

Also got some Vapor Blunt screens for cheap--in case they fit my miniVAP??

EDIT:
are these a normal 18 mm female joint?? Thanks

Yes, these are 18mm.

MinnBobber

Yes, these are 18mm.
Thanks,

with that, all in---did a second order for the dbl showerhead AND the star LOL
Could not resist the GAS......

Bong style HT's are not my favorite but will give them another try.

FYI, if anyone else does not like bong style HTs, I had @Ratchett make a special silicone plug so you can attach a hose mouthpiece OR slip on an @Oregonglassblower glass mouthpiece so the piece comes to you instead of making you a hunchback ;)

ScreenClip3__56233.1443712327.1280.1280.jpg

EDIT: with a hose mouthpiece:
ScreenClip2__03137.1443712327.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom