OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Whoa, tix are $100 if you want to party. Yow

Sinclue,

Sinclue

Its the high times cannabis cup.

Per High Times Website:
Reg admission & swag $50 for 2 days
$100 includes admission, swag, and VIP concert and party on Sat night.
Isn't that The Homegrown Party?
Think how many of your goodies that $100 would buy :smug:

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Per High Times Website:

Yup thats the party boss. But this is a once in a life event we gonna do, gonna be huge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Per High Times Website:

What am I getting for my $100?

Is there more info somewhere?

ru_frothi,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
What am I getting for my $100?

Is there more info somewhere?

So this makes a bit more sense now. The SF medical cannabis cup is the same dates at the same venue. This party happens after the Cannibis cup on Saturday night.

The link to the cup is here but they have no info. I certainly hope they allow vending like in SF? Did they host the cup at the Craneway last year?

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
We are going to be there with The Cali Connection Seed company, and the potcast our booth is always the busiest at the events so you should come because this year we are going to go big on it. Dont know yet but we are preparing for a 2 day fun filled lets party like its 1999 all over again.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Here is a link for the tickets. Tells some info on what you get for your tickets. The usual displays, vendors, smoking areas, VIP area and VIP party Sat night.
HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup - San Francisco, 6/23/12 - Eventbrite

Sorry I forgot the link in my post. That better be one hella of a party because it costs more than my tickets to see Roger Waters perform the The Wall. If I'm not out of town like the last 2 years I will be there! I'm sure Swerve has big plans. Knowing that G is probably giving him all sorts of evil ideas :)

ru_frothi,

pandawok56

Just wondering, do I have to be a patient from Cali to be able to attend? Or could someone like me, all the way out on the east coast, attend too without getting any weird looks or different treatment not being a licensed patient and all?

pandawok56,

Sinclue

Just wondering, do I have to be a patient from Cali to be able to attend? Or could someone like me, all the way out on the east coast, attend too without getting any weird looks or different treatment not being a licensed patient and all?

I'm sure you'd be welcome to attend. I expect you may have to be 18 or older. Check the High Times web page.

However, smoking areas are only available to qualified California Medical Marijuana patients.

Sinclue,

pandawok56

That's unfortunate, I'd love a sample but it sucks that you have to be a patient but I understand the law, which makes me wonder how Boston gets away with all the smoking done at hempfest.

pandawok56,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
BTW: procrastinators save....

Discount Tickets through weedmaps now $45

goto weedmaps.com and click on cannabis cup logo or use code "wmaps"

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom