Discontinued The Hammer Vaporizer

Choices

I broke out The Hammer last night. Frankly I prefer to use it I n the evening on my nightly after dark pooch walk. The sidewalks are pretty much empty and it is so much easier for my AARP eyeballs to see the flame is going when all else around is fairly dark. It is sorta like a butane MFLB.... or a horizontal butane Solo..... but then again it’s really it’s own thing altogether.

VAPEHUNTER

I've removed the thread prefix. Do we know if he's just selling out his existing stock, or is he manufacturing new ones still?

:peace:
Unfortunately it looks like the Hammer is no more. I was hoping to pick up one or two more and the website/ store is gone.
I still consider this one of my favorite hard hitting Vapes. Definitely one of the most under rated and under appreciated Vapes.

Last edited:

marduk

daydreamer
Unfortunately it looks like the Hammer is no more. I was hoping to pick up one or two more and the website/ store is gone.
I still consider this one of my favorite hard hitting Vapes. Definitely one of the most under appreciated Vapes.

Very underappreciated, but it needed a more refined v2 to survive. The main thing for me was the button was so incredibly stiff that my hand would cramp up while using it. I modified the body to make it a bit more ergonomic, but it was still not ideal.

VAPEHUNTER

I have my heating down to a science....or a feeling anyway. I’ve can’t remember the last time I combusted with my Hammer and never have a problem getting major clouds. I can always get my ABV nice and coffee brown, the way I like it.
In my humble opinion the two biggest flaws that really kept the Hammer from going “main stream” were the trigger mechanism that seemed to cause hand cramping and the butane smell. The reliability is also questionable. Right now my Hammer is not in my daily circulation because of a broken piezo igniter.
The Hammer is not practical for every occasion and is definitely not for everyone. There is a learning curve and you do need to develop a “feel” for the hammer.
But for me the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Walter Bishop

Long shot question... any one know where to find replacement stems that fit these units (Hammer Pro)? Located my unit in it's box while cleaning out a chest of sheveled vapes. And after years of not touching it, it fired right up! I was fairly shocked. But I have no stems. Would love to get it functioning again if possible.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Long shot question... any one know where to find replacement stems that fit these units (Hammer Pro)? Located my unit in it's box while cleaning out a chest of sheveled vapes. And after years of not touching it, it fired right up! I was fairly shocked. But I have no stems. Would love to get it functioning again if possible.

Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while, must be hanging out in different threads! Anyway I feel like this must have been a standard size, there must be another vape that has a stem that could work? Or at least one of the glass workers can make one with the right specs...? Good luck my dude

VAPEHUNTER

Let me check tonight when I get home. I should have 1 or 2 I can spare.

Walter Bishop

Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while, must be hanging out in different threads! Anyway I feel like this must have been a standard size, there must be another vape that has a stem that could work? Or at least one of the glass workers can make one with the right specs...? Good luck my dude

Haven't been around in a while! How's it going?

I have quite a few stems hanging around from E-Nano's, Underdogs, as well as Heat Islands. Unfortunately none seem to fit the Hammer Pro with or without the silicone sleeve that the Hammer Pro added to allow the stem an airtight seal.

Let me check tonight when I get home. I should have 1 or 2 I can spare.

Thanks for checking! It is much appreciated.

Walter Bishop

You know how it is over here, nice to see an old thread revived!

Cool yeah I do recall it needing a thicker size stem, I bet you can get a nice cooling stem made now... But you are well taken care of thanks to FC generosity I see!

Indeed I do. I was actually surprised to see some activity in here from the past few months. I really enjoyed the few Hammers I owned. Shame there's no support for them anymore. Bit of a persnickety design, but so effective once you get the hang. I was super lucky that @VAPEHUNTER was nice enough to get me sorted out. And I'm really looking forward to using it again.

Top Bottom