The Eighteen Millimeter Killer by Good Vibes Boro

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am working with some tongs using mine, the 18 mm does have really nice high air flow too, still trying to find the right tongs exactly but I think there's a big pack of bamboo that could be pretty promising and ultimately better than the silicone I'm using for now (limitations of amazon shopping)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't have a lot of vapes to compare to but I am surprised by your feeling. To me the EMK feels quite more restricted than the herbo Ti for example.

But with ball vapes I think restriction is inevitable.

Yeah it always depends what you're comparing it to, but I also amusing with a new WPA with the pinch in the 18 male so that helps with the bowl being slightly wider for more flow, I don't know if it's the most wide open flow but it's nice and I'm also comparing it to the 14 version of the killer so there's that and tetra that is pretty open flow (hard to compare to Atlas honestly)

coolbreeze

Cheers!
IMG-6753.jpg

Radwin Bodnic

My intake has lowered lately :
IMG-4603.jpg

Few crumbs in the basket bowl, slightly hotter temp than with a full bowl.
I keep the hand on the clamp and lift the head a little if I need to adjust the cold air intake.

Ofc this will only blow one mellow cloud. Vapor density is super easy on the throat with just the Sherlock.
Though less intense than with a full bowl, taste is still very acute and mature. (Even with cloudy glass.)
From this amount, effects are… surprising. :D

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Decided to do a bit of a stress test, and pushed this past 20 seconds, maybe up to 35 seconds. The heat was intense, and I got more vapor than I've probably ever gotten. Killed the whole bowl in two big hits, virtually no flavor as everything was blasted off, and the ABV was the darkest I've ever gotten without combusting. Riding the line pretty hard on that one. I wouldn't do that again for fun, but I did want to see what this could do when given a big push, and in that aspect it did not disappoint.
So I decided to get the real thing after experimenting with a well-intentioned UK/Thai tribute that broke on my 1st use.

Undaunted by my previous heating too hard, too fast - I went all in first time w ith the enormo Ronx torch (that sounds-like-a-hot-air-balloon-being-inflated and feels more than slightly dangerous) without reference to anything on here or Youtube. No idea how long I heated it tbh. Till it felt right.

Like you, the bowl was done in 2 / one and a half. Glad it was through water though, because it really was quite warm, and taste free)

I've not been quite as surprised by a vape since Glass Charlie's OG Tasty Tube. This little thing has significantly exceeded my expectations.

Zero import duty to HMRC btw, UK folks.

Top Bottom