The Eighteen Millimeter Killer by Good Vibes Boro

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

09-FECC67-B3-F5-4-D5-E-9-BFA-16-C637583-A09.png

A new entry in the glass/quartz vapes. After seeing it in action on IG I thought it deserved its thread over here as well. (Unfortunately the video seems no longer available, but trust me it hits.)

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Invented is a bit of a bold word for a design very similar to what is already existing,but it looks cool. Just honorary mention for the Sand Castle Vapor Wand and also the VHB slide.
Not claiming I invented a new style of vaporizer all together but a new layout as far as parts go it seems I was accidentally too vague my bad guys!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not claiming I invented a new style of vaporizer all together but a new layout as far as parts go it seems I was accidentally too vague my bad guys!
Hey :) !Welcome to FC ! Thanks for clearing that up, have fun on board !
It is a very good looking layout ,i also do some low level flameworks from time to time and appreciate the crafstmanship :)!

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Hey :) !Welcome to FC ! Thanks for clearing that up, have fun on board !
It is a very good looking layout ,i also do some low level flameworks from time to time and appreciate the crafstmanship :)!
Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it! Thats awesome that you do some glassblowing too what do you make usually? Interested to see!

Also I’m renaming this device The Eighteen Millimeter Killer! Name thought of by @Drdreiscreepin thanks a lot for the sweet name dude! Fits perfectly since this thing can demolish 18mm basket screens in a few hits! I’m currently taking a waitlist for them for whoever is interested!

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Hit him up, we need to see these in the wild :brow: GVB prices are very decent!
Then he should come here and answer questions. Personally I can't be bothered to go through the IG rigamarole/send a dm to assuage my curiosity; if someone wants to sell something it's on them to say, "I have this, it consist of this and that if you want one it's $x.xx shipped". Basic business.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Then he should come here and answer questions. Personally I can't be bothered to go through the IG rigamarole/send a dm to assuage my curiosity; if someone wants to sell something it's on them to say, "I have this, it consist of this and that if you want one it's $x.xx shipped". Basic business.
But he's selling them regardless lol. I opened this thread to share an unreleased vaporizer. The maker sells through Instagram, this thread or his one post therein doesn't make this into customer service channel. So I don't get your issue? You don't want to go through Instagram that's fine buddy :tup:

(Ps he's even got an account here so even easier!)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I had a long reply typed out but you're right- I'm not going thru Instagram when I can get competitive products from vendors with a presence here and an actual web store.
Enjoy your vape.
Seems like an arbitrary line. I assume you don't feel that way about the Toad, Nomad, Atlas, Zenith, or the other many vapes that can only be had by emailing the maker. Hell, Alan has a website but you still gotta email and get on the list.

I almost never buy from a website these days unless the maker asks me to.

But people have all kinds of preferences and missing out on a good vape is not that big of a deal.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
if someone wants to sell something it's on them to say, "I have this, it consist of this and that if you want one it's $x.xx shipped".

Well, he actually did say that, on Instagram! So someone shared it here, so people who are not active on Instagram are aware and can have the opportunity to buy them too... Literally doing it for people like you!

I had a long reply typed out but you're right- I'm not going thru Instagram when I can get competitive products from vendors with a presence here and an actual web store.
Enjoy your vape.

So he actually has an actual web store too, this vape has not been listed on it yet, but stems for it have... Also you could email him, or even just message him here... He does have an account here, he checks in regularly for direct messages from potential customers... It is not unusual for product threads brand threads here to be created by another FC member, also not unusual for the maker to not participate in the thread much or at all, as they need to focus on making!

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Right now its looking to be around $80 for the complete kit + shipping with 3mm rubies included. Didn’t have an estimate before because I was looking for a wholesale deal on either rubies or quartz balls. Complete kit will have 2 rimmed basket screens, 2 pressed screens which hold the beads in the cap, a clear bead 18mm stem with cooling spikes, and a metal keck clip. Currently taking a waitlist for them!

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Right now its looking to be around $80 for the complete kit + shipping with 3mm rubies included. Didn’t have an estimate before because I was looking for a wholesale deal on either rubies or quartz balls. Complete kit will have 2 rimmed basket screens, 2 pressed screens which hold the beads in the cap, a clear bead 18mm stem with cooling spikes, and a metal keck clip. Currently taking a waitlist for them!
Thanks for the detail; all I was asking for.

Ipe17

Well, for each o e their own. I find messaging with GVB is very easy here or in other media. I never bought anything from him, but contacted gvb a couple of time and always got a quick, nice and to the point reply. I wish all shops with very nice web stores were loke that. I had to claom through paupal last week to get my money back from an official web shop, for a product they never delivered.....
But i want to see more videos and reviews before i pull the trigger on this one

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I was able to order one of these and two stems, plus I realized I already have some other 18mm stems, so I should be all stocked for those. Anyone have any recommendations on quality larger butane torches that don't break the bank? I don't think my small Eagles are going to cut it for heating this!

Top Bottom