The Green Oil Machine

HemiSync

Surface area is fairly wide. About an 8 inch radius circle with a one gallon capacity (see top pics)

After a lot of reading I've come to the conclusion that if
i want shatter, in addition to using 10 micron filtration (filters and buchner funnel in transit) I will have to get a vacuum chamber, pump, and maybe a heating attachment. The GOM will ultimately be used to make ethanol and reduce/reclaim it in quick wash, but short of purging.
Sorry to revive an old thread but was hoping you wouldn't mind a couple questions about the GOM. What is the temperature range of this machine? Is the machine still working for you and do you still use it?

Thanks!

HemiSync,

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
Sorry to revive an old thread but was hoping you wouldn't mind a couple questions about the GOM. What is the temperature range of this machine? Is the machine still working for you and do you still use it?

Thanks!
Still use it, The temp is 0 - 150 c, but there's a screw put in to max it at 100

djelibebbi,

killick

But I like it!
You can adjust it up to 100c, then the screw blocks it from higher temps. It's fully adjustable downwards...

killick,
Reactions: HemiSync

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
Thanks that's what I was looking for. I'm curious as to why folks start the process at 100c when ethanol boils as low as 79c.
For myself, because that's what they said on the instructions haha. Plus i guess you want to get rid of any residual water.

I've decided to dedicate this to making hooch, using extractcraft for the extract I think

djelibebbi,
Reactions: HemiSync
Top Bottom