The G Pen by Grenco Science

Honestly dig the fuck out of it.
The first bowl had a slightly odd taste, to prime I suppose, but afterwards, it tastes almost exactly like the pax.
It comes with rubber mouthpieces that I suggest using to avoid touching the mouthpiece which gets slightly hot, but otherwise, at a 1/3 of the cost of a pax, I havre nearly the same results with a usb charging port rather than a proprietary charging stand.

It does have a bit of a wait for heat up, almost double that of pax, but it is still pretty amazing. It takes about a minute and a half to heat up.

geetimesthree,

Oz

Any one know if the g-pen battery will work with a KISS cartage? also whats the battery power is on the g-pen?

i recently picked one up because a friend had the microG and it works but the cartage is defiantly the week points so i want to replace that. i will say i picked it up off ebay for like 30 and i really don't think i would pay much more than that.

Last edited:
Oz,
Any one know if the g-pen battery will work with a KISS cartage? also whats the battery power is on the g-pen?

i recently picked one up because a friend had the microG and it works but the cartage is defiantly the week points so i want to replace that. i will say i picked it up off ebay for like 30 and i really don't think i would pay much more than that.
I don't think it will work.

I used a kiss cart with a snoop dogg g pen, and it fit on very awkwardly because w9 (kiss cart) uses 601 threading, while ego gpen uses 510 threads.

geetimesthree,

Oz

I don't think it will work.

I used a kiss cart with a snoop dogg g pen, and it fit on very awkwardly because w9 (kiss cart) uses 601 threading, while ego gpen uses 510 threads.

Well I ended up buying the Kiss Ti Gr2 3.7v before I saw your response and because they were on sale. The good thing is it seam to fit decently and it does work, but I think the battery isn't strong enough for it though as the coil doesn't get red hot. still better than the one that comes with it and I'll use it till i get around to buying a proper omicron.

Oz,

Mark H

I recently got the G Slim Herbal vaporizer and was hoping to start with that as a beginner. I think I like the fact how small, discrete, stylish and light it is. However, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get high off it like I did with a bong the other day. But it does heat up really fast and also charges pretty fast. Has anyone used something similar and can give advice on how to maintain (clean) the inside and any technique that I could use to make the most of it? Thanks

Mark H,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Does anyone happen to know how to spot the difference between the old model Roam(only goes down to 600 degrees) and the newer one(goes down to 400)? Have a couple of these and have no idea which model I've got without breaking the seals and actually testing them. Been trying to contact Grenco tech support about this for months without any response. Thanks

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Does anyone happen to know how to spot the difference between the old model Roam(only goes down to 600 degrees) and the newer one(goes down to 400)? Have a couple of these and have no idea which model I've got without breaking the seals and actually testing them. Been trying to contact Grenco tech support about this for months without any response. Thanks
You’re still using products from this bunk-ass company?

Arawfish,

simba

@weedanwine
So going to resurrect something old and coooold and as the previous commenter said it's a bunk-ass company and I totally agree 🤣
But I also saw the Roam going cheap on Vaposhop for €69

Is it worth it at this reduced price?

simba,
Top Bottom