The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Does anyone know if I can get this shipped to Australia without it being seized under the new vape laws?

Or at least could I get away with the electropath bowl? I assume it would work with the Terp Hammer and plan into a Qaroma PID?

I'm convinced I need this in my life now even though I have a T360 hahaha
I can tell you in a week... I have a cannabis hardware PID & coil on its way over now to Oz (6 days ETA) & the Qaromashop PID wont work thought

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
All this gasification talk blah blah blah has gotten me to try it again! :razz: as soon as I drop the kids at school I'm going to pump up the kettle to 700F and the electropath to 600F and we'll get down to it! Last time I tried it I was drinking and talking shit about gasification! :D this will be pure science baby! I'll do a side by side to show the difference between the glass and the path and how they work together! Fun vid coming today stay tuned!:tup:

AndyO

Is there a 220v version of the Kettle/Electropath?

Given how much power these things use and the temps they run at, are they safe to use with adapters when our sockets give out such different voltage?

(sorry, I'm generally pretty smart... but having experienced an electrical fire in my youth, electrical engineering is a limitation I'm more than happy to admit to!)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We're working on sourcing a 220v capable dual pid as we speak. This one in the video we offer can be used with an adapter from the wall. We offer 220v cords now but the power supply has been a challenge for 220v. Even though they hit high temps, very little power is used in the pids.
No gas but definitely a gas!!:science:

Jojofernz

Last edited:

AndyO

We're working on sourcing a 220v capable dual pid as we speak. This one in the video we offer can be used with an adapter from the wall. We offer 220v cords now but the power supply has been a challenge for 220v. Even though they hit high temps, very little power is used in the pids.
No gas but definitely a gas!!:science:

If I bought the version of the Electropath on its own and without the PID, would it hook into a 220v PID that goes with a Screwball or Flowerpot?

Once again, I'm desperately trying to avoid burning my building down.

Jojofernz

If I bought the version of the Electropath on its own and without the PID, would it hook into a 220v PID that goes with a Screwball or Flowerpot?

Once again, I'm desperately trying to avoid burning my building down.
yes! Flower Kettle and Electropath are Auber/CH. I imagine the 220v is as well

AndyO

Yes if you want 220v cords I can supply those. They are auber pinnout as well.:tup:

What would you suggest here?

I don't even know if I'm sold on spending $1400 AUD yet... But I especially don't want to drop the dough, have to deal with power adapters, and then learn a month later that you've sourced 220v PIDs and straightened out the whole set up. (I guess cords and heat sources everywhere is, along with cost, already my biggest concern without adapters falling out of the wall as well.)

Auber pin out just means the PID is the same set up as Cannabis Hardware, Screwball etc?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
If you're out there get the 220v cords. Yes, the auber is the cannabis hardware pinnout. You can use 2 individual controllers for each piece if needed also vs the dual pid. The duals should be ready in about another month or so. :tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: AndyO

AndyO

If you're out there get the 220v cords. Yes, the auber is the cannabis hardware pinnout. You can use 2 individual controllers for each piece if needed also vs the dual pid. The duals should be ready in about another month or so. :tup:

That's what I hoped to hear, I'll hold off and make a decision in a month or so!

(Of course, it occured to me after that last post that even if you get 220v, I'm still going to need a something-to-Australia socket adapter anyway.)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
That's what I hoped to hear, I'll hold off and make a decision in a month or so!

(Of course, it occured to me after that last post that even if you get 220v, I'm still going to need a something-to-Australia socket adapter anyway.)
Make sure you reach out when you're ready, we'll get you set up and taken care of! :nod: Australia is so cool! :love: We're over in Bangkok, Canada, Poland, UK, and here, in the USA so far. I Really enjoy sending international as I have a USA map and world map where I put little red dot stickers to everywhere we shipped one. We used to make Polish fresh and smoked kielbasa growing up at my uncles deli in Philly. Sent that stuff all over the world! Loads of red dots on the maps!:rockon:

Top Bottom