The FC Meme Thread!

florduh

F3QcsCBXcAM4n91

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Some of you will know that I have a long and valued connection to Maui stretching back to 1987. I lived near Lahaina for two months every summer for 27 years. I loved Lahaina Town and have many friends there, none of whom I have been able to contact or find out whether they are safe. I have been reduced to tears many times over the past few days. I can't tell you the depth of my contempt for the conspiracy-theory vermin who are spreading this horrible lie. I'm not accusing you of being one of them, but I ask you to think twice before sharing anything like this no matter how funny it strikes you. Aloha.

Madtater

Some of you will know that I have a long and valued connection to Maui stretching back to 1987. I lived near Lahaina for two months every summer for 27 years. I loved Lahaina Town and have many friends there, none of whom I have been able to contact or find out whether they are safe. I have been reduced to tears many times over the past few days. I can't tell you the depth of my contempt for the conspiracy-theory vermin who are spreading this horrible lie. I'm not accusing you of being one of them, but I ask you to think twice before sharing anything like this no matter how funny it strikes you. Aloha.
Ya. I don’t have a connection to Hawaii, and it kills me that anyone has to go through that….and i agree….too soon.

This site is pretty loose with their posting rules, and i love that, but common courtesy goes a long way….never know. Who is around.

Madtater,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom