• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The FC Meme Thread!

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
noah.jpg

CombustionJunction,

DaProfessor

@MajorDoobage: Do you have a larger version of your avatar? I wanna use it on my cell phone :p

DaProfessor,
Haha, Doobage's avatar IS hilarious when you actually look at it.

We should make a meme/FC mascot image with a Phil Hartman SNL Frankenstein, with the words "FIRE BAD!" above and "VAPORIZING GOOD! Fuck Combustion.com" Down low.

charliedontsurf,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Thanks for the avatar love people! Unfortunately I'm out of town until Sunday, so I'll post it up then :) if you want, I have it posted in the purple days thread. Just click on my username, and search thru my posts. It'll be there somewhere!

MajorDoobage,

Nycdeisel

Thank you for posting it MajorDoobage, Hope you dont mind if I steal it too(just to show to some toasty buddies :p)

Nycdeisel,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
181990_182659845109133_100000953550281_392866_2216466_n.jpg

this is particularly funny to me as this is the cover of one of my boy's favorite books, The Berenstain Bears and too much junk food. I can not look at that book anymore and not giggle.

herbgirl,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
hugs-not-drugs.jpg

sean-connery-moustache-you-a-question.jpg

21928.jpg

*EDIT*
I don't think this last image is a meme, but i thought it was cool so I added it anyways :)
tumblr_lpmmujChTp1qglot0o1_500.jpg

MajorDoobage,

cluffy

Vaker
Wow, that was a great first cup of coffee today!! Somehow I missed this thread, thanks for bumping it ABV!!!
wilderweed.jpg

Top Bottom