The FC Meme Thread!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
74875e60f1a03f881095626c032d3477ea3f4558737f9a81d0007985c70c7efa.jpg

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... the lids also down... I'm not into descrimination based on preconceived notions... Is that not that same as saying black ppl like fried chicken and grape pop?

We like to put ppl in groups and judge them that way, not indivually.

"Together we stand, divided we fall"

0f4.jpg

0c4.jpg

...images not directed at anyone individual...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
... the lids also down... I'm not into descrimination based on preconceived notions... Is that not that same as saying black ppl like fried chicken and grape pop?

"Oh, they're making fun of white people now. Isn't that just the same as all the things we've done to black people over the years?"

No.
Hell no.
Of course not!
That's just fucking stupid :doh:

You might have well have just said "I don't see color" :bang:

And even further, you're analogising discriminating against black people to reacting to science deniers?!? I mean, what the fuck?

Last edited:
Ramahs,

just_the_flu

...I've never done any wrong to any one or of any colour. And descrimination of any kind isn't good. Can't pick and choose. That's what's stupid...

...Plus were all in this together United as one. ...Unless you seek reasons to exclude others...

Edit: if someone stole from you does that automatically make it right for you? Just cuz one person's a piece of shit dosnt make it right for you. Even if it was "over the years" of not your own doing.

just_the_flu,
Reactions: arb

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not nice. Do not call another member a liar EVEN IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT IT'S TRUE. Warning point issued.
I've never done any wrong to any one

Yeah. That tells me that you are lying, and should not be trusted.
No one alive on this planet can honestly make that claim without knowingly lying.

ANd here's a meme to match my sentiment, lol :razz:
244413819-3059566997701789-9065007662227911522-n.jpg

Oh, and yeah...keep commenting and showing your colors. ha ha ha :lol:

Just cuz one person's a piece of shit dosnt make it right for you.

Of course not, but your comments seem to be fond of covering up for it. lol

Keep talking buddy...we are all watching and laughing our asses off as you bury yourself :clap:

200.gif

Last edited:
Ramahs,
  • Haha
Reactions: Shrike

just_the_flu

...I really dont understand what your getting at besides virtue signaling...

...You don't know me... And again your generalizing... And Yes I've never directly done wrong to anyone unless in retaliation or indirectly without knowing...

...I'll keep commenting because this ideology is kinda hypocritical imo...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
"I don't see color"
Reminded me of my cousin that accidentally sprayed #4 shot along my Fox Hound...$1000 vet bill sort of fixed him. Next time we went shooting I wore my new blaze orange camo hat. When I asked my cous what he thought and he just looked at me and said 'what'...my hat...it's bright orange so you don't shoot me. He laughed and said it looked green as he is colour blind :disgust:
I just keep trees between he and I when out bush.

Insert Dick Chaney Duck Shooting Meme

Will be a bit funnier when I can upload or even cut and paste again!

LesPlenty,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I've been in and driven loads of cars, cars are useful, but there's a car coming towards me and it looks like it is driving dangerously and it might hurt me so I am going to get out of the way...

The driver leans out of the window and screams like a total psychopath:

"YOU FUCKING ANTI-CAR THICK STUPID CUNT!!"

Top Bottom