The FC Meme Thread!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
b34d900a6c95242ad250f4bc6a5ede71c04b8dcbade2c03a50f8a38b776e6836.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Mod Note: Just as a reminder, we'd like to keep NFC and FC politics-free. There ought to be one place on the internet that can be a safe & anger-free place regardless of political persuasion. Let us fill our heads with cannabinoid curiosity and keep politics out of it. I say that with the realization that I am a major offender.

DogBoy

know fear
Mod Note: Just as a reminder, we'd like to keep NFC and FC politics-free. There ought to be one place on the internet that can be a safe & anger-free place regardless of political persuasion. Let us fill our heads with cannabinoid curiosity and keep politics out of it. I say that with the realization that I am a major offender.

...it made me angry because it is not funny...just abusive...

...don't like Trump and hate Obama but you won't see me here trying to be "clever" aboot it...

...I respect this place more than I feel a need to express my political "views"...

Last edited:

hans solo

Left coast Canada

Mod please delete my posts #43 + #44

hans solo,

DogBoy

know fear
...IMHO we should have the power to delete our own shit and edit forever...

...could save the mods some work...

Mod please delete my posts #43 + #44

...it wasn't really any more offensive than it was funny...

...no one should really be angry as IMHO you were trying to be funny and not an asshole...

...I am not especially reasonable though, and I wanted it to be funny...

...how would you feel aboot Howard Stern for POTUS...?!?... :freak:

Last edited:
DogBoy,
Top Bottom