The Eighteen Millimeter Killer by Good Vibes Boro

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Sorry for the confusion! I’ll put in my future descriptions that the vape isn’t included with the stem! I’m used to putting photos of my stems with the vape it goes with but in this case since the vape is cheaper it caused some confusion. My apologies!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Sorry for the confusion! I’ll put in my future descriptions that the vape isn’t included with the stem! I’m used to putting photos of my stems with the vape it goes with but in this case since the vape is cheaper it caused some confusion. My apologies!
I apologize too for being a jerk about it. :disgust: I'm trying to work on that.:)

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Like all ball vapes, this really shines through water. I tried it with a small handheld bubbler and the vapor was nice and thick but cool to my throat, the flavor on the initial hits were way better, and I could take longer, stronger hits with ease. This is going to be my go to for this vape from now on.

Also I realized I never have to take the clip off the cap, I can slide the stem out from the clip without fully removing the clip from the cap, and keeping the clip on the cap prevents it from rolling if it’s placed on its side.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Had another session, this time did not wait a full 20 seconds of cooldown, just the time it took to put down my torch, pick up my bubbler, and place the WPA on the bubbler. 10 seconds or less. Was able to take nice, lung busting hits with no issues or worry of combustion. I do think I need a bubbler with a bit more volume of water because my throat does feel dry after all that, that could be a side effect of not waiting for the full cooldown? Or it could just be that ball vapes are that powerful.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just a reg size I had laying around. Just fits over the first spike. Must have been close to .5 in that. Those six hits plus 3 more hits off vid. Badass! Really unique with all glass like that:tup:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I have a heavy, thick, extra tall bong that a friend gave to me years and years ago. I have tried to use it with several vapes over the years but between the thinner density of vapor versus smoke and the wide open nature of bongs, I never really got good results.

Well, let me tell you, the 18mm Killer definitely pumps enough clouds to completely fill this bong up so much that I was able to take monster lung buster hits that had me in coughing fits. Two really huge ones and a third still sizeable but smaller one. It's honestly the first time I've been able to vape with that piece ever.

I do still hate how big the mouthpiece opening is, I wish I could find some kind of mouthpiece adapter/reducer for it to increase draw restriction.

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
I have a heavy, thick, extra tall bong that a friend gave to me years and years ago. I have tried to use it with several vapes over the years but between the thinner density of vapor versus smoke and the wide open nature of bongs, I never really got good results.

Well, let me tell you, the 18mm Killer definitely pumps enough clouds to completely fill this bong up so much that I was able to take monster lung buster hits that had me in coughing fits. Two really huge ones and a third still sizeable but smaller one. It's honestly the first time I've been able to vape with that piece ever.

I do still hate how big the mouthpiece opening is, I wish I could find some kind of mouthpiece adapter/reducer for it to increase draw restriction.
Happy to hear you are able to use that bong with a vape now! As for adding some draw restriction I can definitely make that happen with using smaller diameter tubing for the stem!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Accessories for setting the hot cap down are coming from a couple different makers!
Thank the maker! I actually just ordered some test tube clamps to handle it while hot, and have been using a deerhide turntable mat for setting it down.
Happy to hear you are able to use that bong with a vape now! As for adding some draw restriction I can definitely make that happen with using smaller diameter tubing for the stem!
Yes, I had a feeling if any vape could do it, it would be the one. What I really want is some kind of mouthpiece that could be fitted into the opening at the top of the bong stem, but the bong is an artisan piece and the top isn’t a perfect circle so I’m not sure if it would be possible.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: BigJr48

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
L
Thank the maker! I actually just ordered some test tube clamps to handle it while hot, and have been using a deerhide turntable mat for setting it down.

Yes, I had a feeling if any vape could do it, it would be the one. What I really want is some kind of mouthpiece that could be fitted into the opening at the top of the bong stem, but the bong is an artisan piece and the top isn’t a perfect circle so I’m not sure if it would be possible.
Lots of big rips ahead then! 😁 I dont think a glass mouthpiece can fit something that isnt a perfect circle unfortunately sorry dude! Good ideas with the deerhide mat and test tube clamps!

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast

Look at moose labs. They sell filters and mouth peices that may work for what you want.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Accessories for setting the hot cap down are coming from a couple different makers!
The XL leather loop is ready for you guys!
You can easily remove the cap without burning yourself and put it down safely :
IMG-20230529-144915.jpg

IMG-20230529-144905.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
it doesn’t help that his website is really bad. Everything just dumped into one category of “Shop.” And a search box buried at the bottom of the page that returns no results no matter what you search for.

FYI by the way GVB updated the site to include categories now! Not sure if the search has been fixed just yet though...

Top Bottom