• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Randy Lahey

Cool. I hope to get that color. Are you noticing any problems with the finish getting messed up like some other people with that color have?

xlr8

Finally got refunded for customs taxes, Davinci only responded to me via PM on this forum, mails never got response.

They told me they made mistake sending as gift; they also made mistake instead of refunding 82€ they refunded 82$, i won't bother getting in touch with them for 6€ as paypal dispute is over now...

Globally the IQ itself is excellent vape, best i tried; davinci customer service, well... buy from your local shop instead.

No the finish is fine so far. I am having a problem with the unit not producing much vapor and it gets pretty hot in ur hand.

Strange mine has solid vapor production (way better than my vapium summit+, other category) and gets a bit hot after 10+ min of use but not so much, battery itself gets barely warm.

Did you already tried other vapes? Do you have good quality buds, well cured?

I had a Grasshopper, the IQ is not getting as hot as GH mouthpiece can be for example, way cooler.

Dprince91

What's good everybody? I just recently placed an order on the 8th and it said the status of my order was changed to "Manual Verification Required" and I was wondering what that meant? No tracking number received or anything.

Dprince91,

Dprince91

1) depends, refer to 2. Plus I have no idea, just like you, for how long it will take our local dealer to get them in stock.
2) I just ordered a stealth on December 3 and it's already listed as shipped. I have seen people with orders of other colors that have ordered back in early November that still haven't gotten theirs. If you want it quick, Stealth is the way to go. Edit: I should add that I am a first time purchaser.
3) you would not get the credit if you go through DaVinci
4) that depends entirely on your method of delivery you choose. But if you do standard, expect like 5-7 days depending on your location and if it gets held up in customs.

I ordered a stealth colored one on Thursday, the 8th. You all said it would ship, but like I expected that's not the case. I received a status change email that said my order was now "Manual Verification Required" like what the hell does that mean? You all don't follow up with your customers. You all have our money and you can't even answer a question.Just continue to S*** on your customers. I tried to be understanding, but I cannot be when you all have my money and I have nothing from you, no product, no reply, no nothing. If you can't handle your customers or demand, don't let the payment go through, just shut shop down until you have the basics down CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'm pissed to the max and everybody else on here and other places that have problems with you all. We don't give our money to someone to be mislead and shrugged off. Now, I need to know what manual verification you all are talking about. Who needs to verify what? Can I get my order expedited because you all really give the run around. I need answers or I need a refund.

Last edited:
Dprince91,

jayspins

I ordered a stealth colored one on Thursday, the 8th. You all said it would ship, but like I expected that's not the case. I received a status change email that said my order was now "Manual Verification Required" like what the hell does that mean? You all don't follow up with your customers. You all have our money and you can't even answer a question.Just continue to S*** on your customers. I tried to be understanding, but I cannot be when you all have my money and I have nothing from you, no product, no reply, no nothing. If you can't handle your customers or demand, don't let the payment go through, just shut shop down until you have the basics down CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'm pissed to the max and everybody else on here and other places that have problems with you all. We don't give our money to someone to be mislead and shrugged off. Now, I need to know what manual verification you all are talking about. Who needs to verify what? Can I get my order expedited because you all really give the run around. I need answers or I need a refund.
Well I don't know what to tell you? Mine arrived on Saturday. Read from the website: "International or domestic orders may be subject to verification and will require consumer response or the order will be cancelled and refunded after 10 business days. Verification process will vary depending on country and bill/ship to addresses." I think the best way to talk to them, unless they gave you something in the email that said anything specific about the verification process, is the message them here.

jayspins,

Dprince91

[pins, post: 1058954, member: 32146"]Well I don't know what to tell you? Mine arrived on Saturday. Read from the website: "International or domestic orders may be subject to verification and will require consumer response or the order will be cancelled and refunded after 10 business days. Verification process will vary depending on country and bill/ship to addresses." I think the best way to talk to them, unless they gave you something in the email that said anything specific about the verification process, is the message them here. They are like Davinci_Vaporizer and have responded multiple times in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I actually meant to send them that. Wrong quote I see. But yeah, you were lucky then, They replied to a few on here that's cool but
People shouldn't have to dig around the Internet for a way to contact them.

Dprince91,

Dprince91

1) We are up to date on shipments for Stealth, Copper, and Blue IQ's so if you order today it will ship tomorrow for those colors. Gun Metal is slightly behind but will be up to date shortly. Orders direct through Davinci Vaporizer will be the fastest option for the time being.

2) Color dose effect delivery. Gun Metal is still back ordered slightly and would be about 1-2 weeks before shipment.

3) No only orders through DavinciVaporizer.com are eligible for the $51 credit. In addition only orders placed prior to 10/31 and customers who previously owned an Ascent or original Davinci.

4) ETA for delivery of the Stealth, Copper, and Blue would be as quick as the shipping method you select.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer

Hey there! I got your PM also and I have replied to you on there as well. @jayspins Is correct with his statement below. Your order was likely switched over to "Manual Verification" because either your order was placed internationally in which case we verify the order to prevent fraud or that the billing and shipping addresses didn't match in which case again we verify to prevent fraud.

"International or domestic orders may be subject to verification and will require consumer response or the order will be cancelled and refunded after 10 business days. Verification process will vary depending on country and bill/ship to addresses."

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: jayspins

Dprince91

Hey there! I got your PM also and I have replied to you on there as well. @jayspins Is correct with his statement below. Your order was likely switched over to "Manual Verification" because either your order was placed internationally in which case we verify the order to prevent fraud or that the billing and shipping addresses didn't match in which case again we verify to prevent fraud.

Thanks for the response.. Uhm, my order was not an international order. I'm in the United States, order number is 60690

Dprince91,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thanks for the response.. Uhm, my order was not an international order. I'm in the United States, order number is 60690

International orders are just the most common reason for orders getting flagged. Sometimes it has to do with billing/ shipping addresses or the names on the card vs the name on the order. I've double checked your order and sent you some more info regarding the hold.

Davinci_vaporizer,

Domofunk

Hello! I ordered an IQ through TheVapeLifeStore back on 11/28. I'm wondering if the delivery timetables are different for people who ordered through a third party vendor as opposed to ordering directly through Davinci. I see in this thread that some people who ordered the same color that I did (stealth) through Davinci (days after I had placed my order) have already received their IQs.

Any information would be appreciated! I told VLS I was contemplating canceling my order with them and placing it directly with Davinci if it would ensure that I got my vape by the holidays, but they suggested I "stay in the queue, as they are only going out in small batches."

Beeder

:leaf:Ordered Gunmetal 11/10 received 12/13 @ 9am cst (was due to receive 12/12), so for me personally, kudos to davinci team for delivering my vape according to their announced timeline. ( I never called or emailed once but I did watch this blog :o:rolleyes:Upon receipt put on charger for about 10 mins as battery came installed and was at about 85% full out of the box :clap:, anyway to what u really want to know... IT DELIVERS :rockon::bowdown::love::lol:. I watched the vape critics review, vapefiend, wavy vaporizers, namaste vapes, sneaky pete vaporizers, theVape.guide, who all have channels on YouTube with Davinci iQ reviews, shout out to all the YouTube vape reviewers and bloggers that help us all with our choice of vapes to purchase. By the way I own a mflb, arizer solo, cloud v phantom, pinnacle pro deluxe with hydro tube, crafty, mighty, gravlab glass blunt, and a 7 pipe pro http://nextbardo.com/products/7-pip...ad7fe29&mc_eid=2f4f744fbe&variant=32304339022
on order now to have a variety of ways to consume, loving my new Davinci iQ addition, shouts out to VapeLife Will also on YouTube who has many vape review videos (not one on Davinci iQ, but he's dope). Happy Holidays 2016 from Little Rock, Ar. FC Members!!! :peace: :leaf::tup::sherlock::popcorn::whoa::rofl:

Last edited:

tr33man

^^^^^^
Damnit. Really? Did your order switch from "awaiting shipment" to "shipped" prior to you getting it or was it a surprise?
I ordered 11/7 Gunmetal and have yet to hear or see anything about it.
I have watched this blog like a mofo and was all "don't worry guys it will get there when it gets there" but now I am thinking Fuck this shit. I am going to call and email every day.
I have glass I am waiting on using with this ... I am ready to switch from my Pax and go to the IQ, but this is making things very hard for me.
I have like 10 friends I have recommend the Pax to and they all got them after using mine. They were wanting to jump all over the Pax3, but I told them to wait. About 3 already ordered the Pax3 because of this mess. Now I am getting ready to just keep using my Pax 2 and wait until the next big thing comes out.

Beeder

^^^^^^
Damnit. Really? Did your order switch from "awaiting shipment" to "shipped" prior to you getting it or was it a surprise?
I ordered 11/7 Gunmetal and have yet to hear or see anything about it.
I have watched this blog like a mofo and was all "don't worry guys it will get there when it gets there" but now I am thinking Fuck this shit. I am going to call and email every day.
I have glass I am waiting on using with this ... I am ready to switch from my Pax and go to the IQ, but this is making things very hard for me.
I have like 10 friends I have recommend the Pax to and they all got them after using mine. They were wanting to jump all over the Pax3, but I told them to wait. About 3 already ordered the Pax3 because of this mess. Now I am getting ready to just keep using my Pax 2 and wait until the next big thing comes out.
I saw my order status change to awaiting shipment online, about 5 days later I received email notification for order shipped with a United States postal service tracking number... the tracking number details weren't available for view until 2 days after I received the tracking number... for anyone waiting, it's worth it, all jokes aside

tr33man

I saw my order status change to awaiting shipment online, about 5 days later I received email notification for order shipped with a United States postal service tracking number... the tracking number details weren't available for view until 2 days after I received the tracking number... for anyone waiting, it's worth it, all jokes aside

Total BS.
Mine has been "awaiting shipment" for about 4 weeks now.
Yeah might be a great product. I just hope I never have to deal with the company after this. Now...now I am getting a very VERY uneasy feeling about the Company. I gave them the benefit this whole time. I even offered to buy some of those "color messed up" ones a while back.
What was your order #? Mine is 58296
There will be another good vape coming out in the near future. I should just keep my Pax 2 and be happy. I can save the $300 and test something out for my friends.

Of course you can't call and talk to anyone. I am just going to go to my CC company and dispute the charges. At least that will give me some satisfaction of fucking up their day like they have mine for a month.

Last edited:

Beeder

58458 And paid $23 express usps shipping... all I'm saying is I ordered, I waited, and received the same blanket communication about delays and the reason why. For me, based on reviews (good, bad, or indifferent), with product now in my hand, tested, and pleasantly satisfied (and my weed for now is just ok so it gets better with product), I don't feel mislead mine came when they projected it would based on my order date 11/10... please continue to be patient fellow vaper, the wait is worth it. Every company or store has hiccups. I know I may sound cheesy but I do not regret my Davinci experience with all things including other company experiences considered. This wait here won't disappoint, when u get it just remember to get your personal style to take a pull (I do a steady sip pull in my mouth and inhale through nose at the same time slowly 15-20 secs is best way I can described, not fast and NOT hard, ignore the resistance, it will balance) and it will be a bonafide giver...will sit you back on yo couch (at least it did me and I vape/bong hits every single day. Booyow! (I'm high) shit, just wait if you ordered one, if u haven't GET u one, STRAIGHT UP!!!☄️

Last edited:

tr33man

Yup same here. I paid extra for shipping etc. Hell I think if I ordered today I could get it quicker than waiting in the que still.
When you call you get dumped, when you email you get ignored, when you post online you get answered.....well after weeks of waiting.
I do not doubt it is a good product. That is WHY I ordered, but I have a hard time backing a company that does the things I mentioned above.
It isn't like I am without a vape. I have one and one that is good. (great) I was hoping to have it in hand prior to Rogue One coming out you know? ;)

Beeder

Yup same here. I paid extra for shipping etc. Hell I think if I ordered today I could get it quicker than waiting in the que still.
When you call you get dumped, when you email you get ignored, when you post online you get answered.....well after weeks of waiting.
I do not doubt it is a good product. That is WHY I ordered, but I have a hard time backing a company that does the things I mentioned above.
It isn't like I am without a vape. I have one and one that is good. (great) I was hoping to have it in hand prior to Rogue One coming out you know? ;)
I feel you bro, and I know you don't need my confirmation or anything I respect difference... I didn't mention it before but I also understand where you're coming from...didn't want to come across as dismissive but I can relate no doubt. (I can never tame my optimism) :ugh::doh::disgust::shrug:;):lol:

tr33man

Yeah I have felt as you this whole time until about yesterday. Everyone asks me about it and when I will have it etc. I have been don't worry it will get here soon enough and when it does it will be great, but fuck this is getting stupid. :ugh:

SpanglishVapes

Yeah I have felt as you this whole time until about yesterday. Everyone asks me about it and when I will have it etc. I have been don't worry it will get here soon enough and when it does it will be great, but fuck this is getting stupid. :ugh:

In the same boat bro, ordered on 10/11 gunmetal and also still waiting shipping. As mentioned is still in the published times so sitting patiently made easier by sipping on a Arizer Solo ;) Will be waiting to see what the status is by the 16th, before canceling payment and buying alternative Xmas pressie for me.

SpanglishVapes,
Reactions: tr33man

SpanglishVapes

Ok well, fuck right? I don't feel so bad now. Beeder got lucky it sounds like. Congrats!

lol yep thats about all we can say for now, and keep fingers crossed getting baked and wait. Looks like DaVinci have got a shipping plan in action and it looks to be working, if not exactly in order of the que. Just try to take the negative as a positive and hope that the fact you have waited longer for a IQ, means that any early bugs or faults in early IQs has been ironed out and a good solid working IQ makes it way to you soon.

SpanglishVapes,
Top Bottom