The Curb Your Enthusiasm Thread

hereatlast said:
For those that didn't catch it.
Larry David: "Fore!"

Episode 2 was great.

Thanks for posting, funny read!

larry david said:
You stink, four-eyes! You stink at everything. You cant even open a bottle of wine! You cant swipe a credit card at the drugstore! You cant swipe. And youve never even been to the Guggenheim. The Guggenheim! And call your parents, you selfish bastard!

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2011/07/04/110704sh_shouts_david#ixzz1XWJVBfQj

charliedontsurf,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Love it too! Just watched the Mr. Softee episode last night :)

Lo,

hereatlast

Glad you liked the New Yorker article CDS (I was very excited to see that when that edition came in the mail); LD's personality shines through in his writing absolutely brilliantly!

Great season...don't remember if I already posted it but I love this term that came up this season: "Larry David the social assassin." :D

hereatlast,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
When Michael J Fox handed LD the shaken up soda I fucking lost it.

This is prob my fav show ever lol

JDSupreme,

hereatlast

Great close to the season...series? Seems like this season did very well with ratings/numbers, maybe enough to bring them back for another?

"Parkinson's or pissed?"

hereatlast,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
hereatlast said:
Great close to the season...series? Seems like this season did very well with ratings/numbers, maybe enough to bring them back for another?

"Parkinson's or pissed?"

In the Rolling Stone LD article it says "any episode could be the last"

JDSupreme,

SD_haze

[thread revived because Curb rocks]

hqdefault.jpg

Larry: I don't know why you call him an asshole. He's not an asshole, he's just shy.
Cheryl: No, he's not shy. He thinks he's smarter than everbody else and he sits there and he judges and he-
Larry: No, he doesn't, he's just shy! You got shy/asshole confusion, my friend.
Cheryl: No, I don't think so.
Larry: Yes, I think so, my friend.

Top Bottom