the Busch family - former owners of Anheuser Busch

2clicker

Observer
so a couple of weeks ago the Busch family, yes the family that sold AB to InBev, held an event with a messege. they basically said that they sold AB to InBev so that they could get into medical herb.

so now in MO, a non legal state, there are two grow licenses. the Busch fam has one and i do not know who has the other. id be willing to bet that they are filthy fucking rich tho.

only in america could rich white people make a profit from something that poor americans go to prison for.

fun isnt it?

fft

so a couple of weeks ago the Busch family, yes the family that sold AB to InBev, held an event with a messege. they basically said that they sold AB to InBev so that they could get into medical herb.

so now in MO, a non legal state, there are two grow licenses. the Busch fam has one and i do not know who has the other. id be willing to bet that they are filthy fucking rich tho.

only in america could rich white people make a profit from something that poor americans go to prison for.

fun isnt it?
That's very interesting. Can you elaborate more on the event part? What else did they say they are doing?

Makes sense since it's essentially no different than the beer/alcohol business.

2clicker

Observer
That's very interesting. Can you elaborate more on the event part? What else did they say they are doing?

Makes sense since it's essentially no different than the beer/alcohol business.

i cannot elaborate as i was not at the event. i know someone who was and i will see if i can get more info. i can however tell you that right now they have been focussing on the Charlottes Web strain. of which is VERY powerful against epilepsy, but low in THC.

similar but different in that alcohol can be dangerous and cannabis isnt.

Top Bottom