The best home made vape?

technique

I have a friend who would like to try vaporizing, he has tried my ssv and is finding it hard to commit money to vapeing as he feels he will end up reverting to smoking with backy.

I was hoping there was something cheap and effective we could set up that would allow him to try vaping for a week or two without spending a packet (i love my ssv too much to loan it out)

Thanks for the help guys.

technique,

max

Out to lunch
If he's tried the SSV and likes it, why does he need to use something greatly inferior for weeks to sell him on vapor? Unless you're really handy and have some items to use to make a decent vape, it's probable that something homemade will be very inconsistent and frustrating to use. After a week or two he's likely to remember the crappy homemade device more than the SSV. To me, if you're motivated to move to vapor, one session with the SSV is all you need. One was all it took for me, and the vape I used was a lously conduction unit.

max,

isuckatlyfe

I really would advise against it. The equipment used to make it would most likely let of some far less than healthy vapor.

isuckatlyfe,

ninjamaster

Is ALWAYS THERE
That's the thing... When I went to vaping I tried making them and they actually deterred me from vaping. But once I got my first really nice one (Iolite), I was in love. Its just one of those jumps home dude will have to take..

We all DID :D

You get what you pay for... a budget unit will produce a budget experience

nuff said

ninjamaster,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
A friend of mine told he is vaporizing with a 200 mw green laser pointer . I will visit him soon to see if it is the real deal and i may post a video or pics. He said it costs round 40 $

Abysmal Vapor,

technique

Laser vaporizer! the ultimate stealth unit lol that sounds epic i would love to see a vid if you can it sounds like darth vader getting high

technique,
i have seen combustion with a wicked laser and torch but never good vaporization. I assume it is def possible, let us know asap.

biojuggernaut,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
smartwood...? adds in sig? confused :uhoh: and in the wrong category :/

anyway...i've tried to make many homemade vapes with little luck, from lightbulb and other lighter powered vapes to electric mflb style vapes. it's very hard, but certainly possible. look at hippydickie! but unless your skilled in crafts and engineering might be better buying from a reputable company

PhishCactus,
Top Bottom