The Advanced Telemetry Module by REFC Labs - The world's first advanced precision & multi-core capable desktop heater controller

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thanks mate, thats the easiest solution for sure :)
Think the one you linked is actually identical on both ends, but I get the idea.
The comments on Amazon make it confusing. Some say it has different ends, others say both sides fit both size connections. 🤷‍♂️

Grass Yes,
Reactions: BigJr48

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Decided I needed a more portable power station to go along with my dual unit from Timber Head. Saw the pre-built ATMs were back in stock but wanted to try doing it myself. My single shell ATM kit arrived today and so did my power unit, so of course I had to put it together. Taking my time and watching/pausing Red’s tutorial as I went along it took me all of 15 minutes to get it assembled and up and running. Those with smaller dainty hands can easily cut 5 minutes off that time, no problem. Can’t say enough positive things about these units, looking forward to picking up a few more to have around the house.

RedEyeFlightControl

Inventor,Maker, Pro Nerd, Entgineer, GladScientist
Manufacturer
Does anybody know when the next drop of either prebuilt or kits is? My atm stopped working in a bizarre way (dial wont go up above 11.17 volts for some reason).
Can you try it on another power source with known good voltage? The ATM can be powered from other sources as well, like a car cig/accessory port. These modules can ingest up to 30v, and even 50 in some cases. If the power supply is soggy and won't push past a current limit, this in turn will limit the voltage output.

I ship 24v 6a PSU's with my prebuilts which is usually more than sufficient. A weak 12v PSU might not buck through at a full 12v under load. There is always some percentage of loss in these converters.

I do have parts to assemble them in stock, just haven't done a batch lately. Maybe I'll knock a few of those out and get them listed for those who want some :)

Razhumikin

Can you try it on another power source with known good voltage? The ATM can be powered from other sources as well, like a car cig/accessory port. These modules can ingest up to 30v, and even 50 in some cases. If the power supply is soggy and won't push past a current limit, this in turn will limit the voltage output.

I ship 24v 6a PSU's with my prebuilts which is usually more than sufficient. A weak 12v PSU might not buck through at a full 12v under load. There is always some percentage of loss in these converters.

I do have parts to assemble them in stock, just haven't done a batch lately. Maybe I'll knock a few of those out and get them listed for those who want some :)
Ill try that, thank you so much!

Top Bottom