THC urine test , weird

MinnBobber

I am baffled by my urine test results.

I have an official test in 3 days (Feb12) , but tested positive Jan 22 after abstaining for a week.

I am a micro doser so was hoping a week would be plenty.
- Feb 5 bought home urine test kits and tested negative with faint negative line.

Researched and faint negative is legit negative BUT searched how to pass:
- started B12 vitamins
- started activated charcoal tablets

Yesterday, tested Positive with no negative line appearing ☹️WTF
I did have heavy 3 hours of exercise.
Does that burn fat- release the metabolites that are stored in fat?

Bummed that I could actually go backwards.
Bought cranberry juice to start a lots of water program.

Any suggestions?
Test will be alone in private bathroom with pee cup.
-B12 for yellow color
- dilute with 1/3 volume of hot water from tap
- ???

I will test again to check but shocked at positive test. Metabolite retention is different for everyone, am I just a freak? 👾

I think they use 50 / mL standard.
Thanks for any suggestions!

MinnBobber,

GoldenBud

it takes 21-35 days, depends how "fat" you are, to be 100% clean I think.. if you lose fat it will be good yeah.. but not less than 21 days imho :/

GoldenBud,

Kaptan

Stop working out before you test to stop releasing fat stored metablolites. Keep taking double doses of VItamin B12 twice daily. Don’t dilute your sample with tap water. Drink as much water before you go and piss once before you go, then drink more water - a lot! When you are taking the test, don’t catch the first stream. Wait a couple of seconds, then capture in the cup. At this point you should have a water diluted sample that will still be yellow. It also helps to take creatine to prevent testing site determining it’s a diluted sample. Good luck!

MinnBobber

The only way you can ace the test is by getting all the answers correct.
Good Luck @MinnBobber

I will try to cram for the test and relish the celebration or drown your sorrows/ vape your sorrows afterwards…..

If I don’t pass I will be pissed off/ pissed over the limit.

The results will be ur-in or ur-out….

It is scary, how long even a micro doser can stay positive.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Stop working out before you test to stop releasing fat stored metablolites. Keep taking double doses of VItamin B12 twice daily. Don’t dilute your sample with tap water. Drink as much water before you go and piss once before you go, then drink more water - a lot! When you are taking the test, don’t catch the first stream. Wait a couple of seconds, then capture in the cup. At this point you should have a water diluted sample that will still be yellow. It also helps to take creatine to prevent testing site determining it’s a diluted sample. Good luck!
Good advice ^^^^^

I've beaten the urinalysis multiple times using the above after abstaining for a week. Once you get to the point where you can drink water and within a couple minutes have to pee..... you're there. I've also run into the 'pee color' issue doing the above and found that a quarter cup of purple grape juice just prior to the test works well.

Now for the bad news....the above can cause you're sample to come up inconclusive (Not enough urine related reading) and you may be asked to retest so don't jump back in until you get the results. My brother did the above and his sample was so weak that he came up inconclusive and was asked to re-take the test and unfortunately he partied like it was his job right after taking the test.

Not Invented Here

From what I recall, the idea is that your body will be leaking detectable levels of THC-metabolites for an indefinite and unjust amount of time if you're a regular user. The goal is to dilute the metabolite in the urine. The thing with the fat is that the metabolite is stored in your fat cells or whatever, so burning your fat will increase the amount of metabolite in your blood and urine, which is a good thing if you have many weeks before your test, because you can diet and exercise and sweat out loads of it before your test, but in the days immediately before your test you wanna try and put your body in fat conserving mode, so it leaks out less from your fat cells because you're making them bigger instead of burning up their fat stores. Diluting your pee with plain water can work in getting your metabolite below detectable levels, which is why you can't have access to water in the pissing room to pour in the cup, and it's why they won't accept samples that are too clear. That's what the b-12 is for, it makes your piss like, overly yellow, like the color of a highlighter, like fluorescent yellow. so you take it the day of your test, and then no matter how overly hydrated you are, your piss is still at least pale yellow instead of totally uncolored.

So what I did is I stopped vaping for the whole time I had advance warning (like 3 days), then the day of, I woke up, took the b-12, started drinking water, about 1L per hour was my goal, I was so hydrated I was peeing less than every 15 minutes, I pissed right before I drove to the testing location, but felt my bladder fill about halfway there. It was very uncomfortable holding it while waiting my turn, and then after I gave my sample I felt my bladder fill again before I was halfway home, so my kidneys were really churning through that water. I can't honestly be totally sure I passed, because I never got the job, but when they rescinded the job offer they said it was because of background check discrepancies (which was completely valid, I had been making a mistake on my resume for my whole life up to that point and no employer had actually checked before I guess lol) and they didn't mention the drug test at all so I assume I passed it. I could have requested my actual results from the testing lab but I didn't... I should have though, to be completely certain. As it stands I'm pretty damn sure I passed it with only 3 days sober, but I guess I'll never know. Anyway thanks for reading my opinions, good luck out there, drug testing is backwards, most drugs are out of your system in days but dangerous ol' weed is detectable a month or sometimes more after you quit. Like your nervous system cannabinoid receptors are completely reset/replaced after 4 weeks but unlucky dudes can still be pissing hot. So stupid.

Not Invented Here

But how many days before you test? Are we talking 2 days, or more like 7 days of abstaining from exercise?
2 days sounds pretty reasonable, I hate all this uncertainty though, if I gotta get piss tested again I'm gonna use synthetic just for the peace of mind. Put a camelbak up my butt to keep it body temp.

Not Invented Here,
Reactions: MinnBobber

MinnBobber

Final report and general disgust with THC testing/

1. I passed by cramming for the test by chugging diluted cranberry juice with a B12 vitamin chaser for some yellow color. 😀 💧 💦

There were many other paper and I pad assessments, over 5 hours. I think I excused myself for a pee break about 10 times, I was swimmin. 🏊‍♂️

I didn’t really know where to get synthetic and there was a scheduled blood draw too, but they couldn’t find a vein……deep veins .

2. THC testing rant:
Like @Not Invented Here said , how unjust.

I could be the poster boy for how bizarre the THC tests are:
Micro doser who had not imbibed for over 3 weeks, YET had a positive home test after a long workout….burned fat and released metabolites.

If I had died in a traffic accident, would have shown up as positive for THC and been another notch for the anti cannabis dinosaurs ….look at all the pot traffic deaths….

If this same timetable of positive tests applied to alcohol, can you imagine the results??
If you tested positive for alcohol 3 + weeks after your last drink…
Traffic death report would be— 90% of traffic deaths were alcohol related.

It is so unfortunate that the THC metabolites stay so long and can cause big problems with the unjust testing!

Anyone else have a positive test looong after stopping??

Top Bottom