THC Ministry

Frickr

i wonder how well the law enforcement is going to respect this as it still is illegal under us law in any way shape or form.

Frickr,

lwien

Hell, if a science fiction writer can start a religion, I guess a religion based around THC isn't that far off the grid.

lwien,

Frickr

wasnt there a place in oaksterdam that was based around this? i think it was called temple 420, but i thought they had legal issues with this even though it was technically a "church"?

Frickr,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I would be happy to supply all of you with an authentic, laminated certificate from the very High Order of the Goons that states you are legal in all pursuits of Cannabis and it's derivatives and may possess all tools needed to utilize said Cannabis. Just send $10 to........ :tup:

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
I would be happy to supply all of you with an authentic, laminated certificate from the very High Order of the Goons that states you are legal in all pursuits of Cannabis and it's derivatives and may possess all tools needed to utilize said Cannabis. Just send $10 to........ :tup:
PERFECT !! :lol:

lwien,
lwien said:
momofthegoons said:
PERFECT !! :lol:
This is what I was thinking.

SkeletonLips,

Beezleb

hehe, I remember when people did that kind of thing to try to get out of taxes. Their are some weed religions though. The twirlers or whatever they are called in Morocco and of course Jamaica among others I am sure.

Beezleb,
Yeah, just try convincing them that you are a member of the Rastafari movement when you are a southern white person.

Here are some biblical verses the Rastas think show that Jah wants us to use the herb:

Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb-bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

Genesis 3:18 "... thou shalt eat the herb of the field."

Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith."

Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."

Revelation 22:2 " the river of life proceeded to flow from the throne of God, and on either side of the bank there was the tree of life, and the leaf from that tree is for the healing of the nations"

Howie Feltersnatch,
Top Bottom