Thc-free weed/substitute?

Vaked420

I love vaping and often see getting really stoned as a negative side effect. Like I like getting buzzed, but for me that means vaping 1 or 2 hits and I just end up missing vaping a bowl in a sitting, but if I do that I build a tolerance or get too high if I don't have a tolerance. Is there something I can do about this? I've vaped shake but eh it's just not quite the same. Didn't give me a headache or anything, I don't know it just wasn't the same. Maybe I'll give it a try again. At least it's better than nothing haha. Does anyone else have this problem and a possible solution? I wonder if the mids of the 70's is more what I'm looking for...not brick weed, just less perfectly grown weed haha

Vaked420,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
I love vaping and often see getting really stoned as a negative side effect. Like I like getting buzzed, but for me that means vaping 1 or 2 hits and I just end up missing vaping a bowl in a sitting, but if I do that I build a tolerance or get too high if I don't have a tolerance. Is there something I can do about this? I've vaped shake but eh it's just not quite the same. Didn't give me a headache or anything, I don't know it just wasn't the same. Maybe I'll give it a try again. At least it's better than nothing haha. Does anyone else have this problem and a possible solution? I wonder if the mids of the 70's is more what I'm looking for...not brick weed, just less perfectly grown weed haha

I am not sure I understand you my fellow Northwestern friend.
What is wrong with taking one hit and enjoying the roses?

Squiby

You could try one of the low THC strains. Trident, Canna-Tsu and Susy-Q are a few of the high CBD/low THC stains that report little to no psychotropic effects. At least you would be able to vape more often.

Vaked420

I am not sure I understand you my fellow Northwestern friend.
What is wrong with taking one hit and enjoying the roses?

I personally just enjoy vaping more, its one of the hardest things for keeping my consumption where I like it. I just enjoy the whole process of vaping a bowl, adjusting temp as I go through it, trying multiple strains. If I vape for the amount of buzz I want, a gram will last me a month haha.

You could try one of the low THC strains. Trident, Canna-Tsu and Susy-Q are a few of the high CBD/low THC stains that report little to no psychotropic effects. At least you would be able to vape more often.

This is something I've definitely wanted to try and this gives me motivation to do it. I'll see how it goes and if anything would most likely be a nice addition to my strain collection haha

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

Yeah, CBD is great to take the edge off... Cannatonic, Harlequin, CBD God, Sour Tsunami...great strains when they can be found.

HomeFree

Maybe grow some catnip or catmint. If you get some now you should still get some flowers this year. I will try to snag some fresh flowers next week to try it out. If you like weed, but don't want any effect search down a super low THC strain. There are some with only 1-2% THC tops. If it was grown from seed, the plant might not be so low in THC though. Hopefully the stuff for sale is from a tested clone.

If a gram is lasting you a week you shouldn't get too much effects. You could always do little one hit whispy pulls too. I have found it works to put only .015 grams in a vapcap, which would be half your daily average if a gram lasts a month. I can usually get 4-6 heating cycles out of a load that size. I like to take a tiny pull at work sometimes and it is not inebriating at all. In fact it seems to help me focus better. Of course at higher amounts that goes out the window for me. :D

You might be able to get some trim and vape that, a hair over half the THC and cheap as well, even at inflated prices.

Squiby

I just received some CBD Skunky Haze. 7% CBD, 10%THC. It is a light and mild functional high.

I can definitely vape this in greater quantities and more frequently than my high THC strains plus I get the CBD benefits.

I love vaping but also want to stay alert and functional during the day. I try to use the teeniest amount in my bowl so I can vape again in an hour or so, sometimes less.

Squiby,
Reactions: Vapoleon

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...idk ...hemp?

have zero experience but assume it would kinda taste like weed and have virtually no thc?

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Vapoleon

MyCollie

I enjoy a lot of the "drizzle" CBD strains. They won't get you high but you might feel a bit relaxed. They're perfect for pain relief. I find that I need to clear a few Volcano bags to get the effect I want.

Lemon Drizzle and Berry Drizzle are good. Next time I'll try Bubba Drizzle.

MyCollie,
Reactions: Squiby

needabuzz

I suggest vaping some hops (I like the variety Cascade), or Damiana (I've got a buzz on that now). Neither will get you the strong buzz of mj, but I get a relaxing, mild buzz of these herbs, and they don't taste bad either. I find hops delicious, but I don't get as much taste off of vaping them as mixing them in beer (you can greatly improve a cheap beer by adding a tiny pinch of hops to a glass or can).

needabuzz,
Top Bottom