THC Boiling Temp/ Drug Test

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Quick background- Pre-employment DT in a few days (most likely). Used to dilute, but seems like they might catch it. Subbing this time around.

Passed an at home test (faint line), after only a day abstaining and medium amounts of water. Since the tests only look for metabolites, I wonder if vaping at a lower temp helps. Usually 325F with the HA. I've searched and have seen THC boiling temps all over the map 190F-376F.

Long story short, what is the boiling point of THC? Specifically, this one, 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, as according to NORML is the one commonly tested for?

Magic9,

stroh

errl enthusiast
from what i can gather, THC's boiling point is approximately 315F.

as for passing the drug test, the best method would be to abstain for the next few days.

stroh,

jackmormon

If it is non-gubment/gubment contract job you won't be observed. Just substitute with some synthetic urine to be 100% sure you will pass.

jackmormon,

Sour Deez

11-nor-9-Carboxy-THC, also known as 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, 11-COOH-THC, THC-COOH, and THC-11-oic acid, is the main secondary metabolite of THC which is formed in the body after Cannabis is consumed.

11-COOH-THC is formed in the body by oxidation of the active metabolite 11-Hydroxy-THC by liver enzymes. It is then metabolized further by conjugation with glucuronide,[1] forming a water-soluble congener which can be more easily excreted by the body.[2]

11-COOH-THC is not psychoactive itself, but has a long half-life in the body of up to several days (or even weeks in very heavy users),[3][4][5] making it the main metabolite tested for when blood or urine testing for cannabis use. More sensitive tests are able to distinguish between 11-OH-THC and 11-COOH-THC, which can help determine how recently cannabis was consumed;[6][7] if only 11-COOH-THC is present then the cannabis was used some time ago and any impairment in cognitive ability or motor function will have dissipated, whereas if both 11-OH-THC and 11-COOH-THC are present then the cannabis was consumed more recently and motor impairment may still be present.

Sour Deez,
Top Bottom